Anyone who abuses Our Osimhen again on this forum

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Anyone who abuses Our Osimhen again on this forum

Post by Bigpokey24 »

is one massive enemy of progress . what this bobo did to ensure he played that semi nah real wah, many of us here would have called in sick. May this boy continue to excel and succeed IJN

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anyone who abuses Our Osimhen again on this forum

Post by airwolex »

You know damn well he will get abuse and there's nothing you can do about it. Some people just don't like his face.
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Yet, some folks will sit in their comfy chairs behind their 100-inch TV screens (while drinking zobo) and be cursing these players. Others will hide behind their computers and be venting expletives.

You will find everything about life on this forum.
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The two most insulted Eagles -

Osimhen
Oliseh

Two men who got on the pitch to defend us when they were sick. While a genocidal criminal was elected for 8 years and a drug dealer just got elected. Tells you everything you need to know about Nigeria and who they love and adore.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:49 pm The two most insulted Eagles -

Osimhen
Oliseh

Two men who got on the pitch to defend us when they were sick. While a genocidal criminal was elected for 8 years and a drug dealer just got elected. Tells you everything you need to know about Nigeria and who they love and adore.
Danfo

Dis you state get as I'm be. Yes, Osimhen is insulted but he surely does not rank that high on list of most insulted. How about Musa? How about Aribo? I can add more that receive more insults on CE than Osimhen
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:52 pm

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

Dis you state get as I'm be. Yes, Osimhen is insulted but he surely does not rank that high on list of most insulted. How about Musa? How about Aribo? I can add more that receive more insults on CE than Osimhen
You’re right. The ones you mentioned have been insulted more than him. It all boils down to what was said. Calling a person a fool or telling them to shut up are all insults in naija but they’re not at the same level as wishing death or cursing their generation out. I say a word or two to Osimhen when he strays offside or misses easy headers like the 3 he missed yesterday or when Samu goes on his selfish solo acts. In the end, I love them all and I praise them when they do good .

What I have issue is people that HATE some of our players or never give a certain players credit when they do something good. I personally think Bushboy hates Osimhen. Even yesterday he was saying Osimhen should take that Ekong penalty knowing that he isn’t good at it. That is putting your own juvenile interest over your country.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Penarity wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 pm Yet, some folks will sit in their comfy chairs behind their 100-inch TV screens (while drinking zobo) and be cursing these players. Others will hide behind their computers and be venting expletives.

You will find everything about life on this forum.

That is the thing that pisses me off the most. The curses and invectives that have been poured on someone like Zaidu by some foulmouthed folks in here just makes one wonder what sort of sad and ungrateful lives these folks live.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The only 2 CE members that have sworn to have an eternal hatred for Osimhen for very dark reasons known to them are: Bushboy and Tobi. I can say confidently that they are the only 2 members. Other CE members might be frustrated with part of his game but not hatred.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

Even Oliseh, is it abuse to say someone is not good at something that they are clearly not good at? Why is he taking it as abuse? He’s just defending his village people.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Osihmen wasted a lot of chances in this tourney ...walahiii !! :taunt:
I hope he makes up for it in the finals. I also hope he can be paired with Iheanacho up front to give "US MORE GOAL... AS WE ARE SAYINNNNGGGG.... GIVE US MOR GOOOOOAAALLLLS !!!" :woot:
====================================================
Aaagghhh gaaddammnn itt ... wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ?
:mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

highbury wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:35 pm The only 2 CE members that have sworn to have an eternal hatred for Osimhen for very dark reasons known to them are: Bushboy and Tobi. I can say confidently that they are the only 2 members. Other CE members might be frustrated with part of his game but not hatred.
This is not true. A thing like Maceo for instance has insulted Osimhen repeatedly and even on the game thread, called him a "f00l." :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kash n' karry wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm :evil: :twisted:
I hope he makes up for it in the finals. I also hope he can be paired with Iheanacho up front to give "US MORE GOAL... AS WE ARE SAYINNNNGGGG.... GIVE US MOR GOOOOOAAALLLLS !!!" :woot:
He has made it up by having a hand in EVERY SINGLE GOAL your country has scored in this tournament. Let that sink in, without him, your country would not have scored a goal in this tournament. :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:14 pm is one massive enemy of progress . what this bobo did to ensure he played that semi nah real wah, many of us here would have called in sick. May this boy continue to excel and succeed IJN

You are talking as if it is proper or OK to abuse any players other than Osimhen🤔❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

airwolex wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:15 pm You know damn well he will get abuse and there's nothing you can do about it. Some people just don't like his face.
Only id1ots would abuse any of these guys who sacrifice a lot to represent their country. You can analyse their game and talk about the good, bad and ugly. But any form of abuse is a no no.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Osimhen
Oliseh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only world where those are the two most insulted eagles is the one you’ve made up.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

Uzoho is the king when in comes to insults received. Yet you see the poor guy always smiling, happy and dancing in celebration with the team. If I have that kind of thick skin, I fit waka enter anywhere.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:27 am

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

Uzoho is the king when in comes to insults received. Yet you see the poor guy always smiling, happy and dancing in celebration with the team. If I have that kind of thick skin, I fit waka enter anywhere.
If I was smuggled into a team through corruption and (1) I receive US$30,000.00 to share with my benefactor; (2) I receive free food; (3) I receive free accommodation; (4) free flight and have a chance to tell people that I get selected for my country, I will be smiling, happy and dancing too.

I dont blame Uzoho one bit! I actually do not. US$30k ???!! Money that I do not deserve, but corruption has helped me??? :lol: :lol:
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:29 pm
kash n' karry wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm :evil: :twisted:
He has made it up by having a hand in EVERY SINGLE GOAL your country has scored in this tournament. Let that sink in, without him, your country would not have scored a goal in this tournament. :lol:
Nope you cant say that without him we won't be where we are ... You are fallacious Mr Danfo driver !!
Scenarios present themselves in different ways with the absence and presence of key players and i think the most valuable player on the team is Troost Ekong and his penalties were not all stemming from Osihmen.. .. now let that sink in too !! :taunt:
NOW
Osihmen not scoring is not due to him entirely but mostly due to a lack of potent mid-field and that is squarely the fault of Peseiro.. .. who to me, is still a mediocre coach !!
===========================================================
Truth be told....All the time !!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kash n' karry wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:36 am
Nope you cant say that without him we won't be where we are ...
Yes I can, and I did.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

OG of insults. Garba Lawal
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:55 pm

Osimhen
Oliseh

Danfo

Even Oliseh, is it abuse to say someone is not good at something that they are clearly not good at? Why is he taking it as abuse? He’s just defending his village people.
abeg tell them. Great player, good captain, very principled man. Terrible Coach!
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija