Troost-Ekong Has An Offer From Saudi Pro League

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Troost-Ekong Has An Offer From Saudi Pro League

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
gurrano
Egg
Egg
Re: Troost-Ekong Has An Offer From Saudi Pro League

Post by gurrano »

Abeg make him collect retirement payday as he is no spring chicken
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

gurrano wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:54 pm Abeg make him collect retirement payday as he is no spring chicken
Up to him if he wants the big pay day, but Troost is 30, these days players easily clock 34-36 before hanging up their boots. He's looking good and in fine form so has options.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:32 pm
This one you’re quiet. Will you still call for his exclusion from the SE once he signs for a Saudi club? Ivory Coast are now in the finals engineered by those Saudi players you so despise.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:21 pm
This one you’re quiet. Will you still call for his exclusion from the SE once he signs for a Saudi club? Ivory Coast are now in the finals engineered by those Saudi players you so despise.
:lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:21 pm
Yes.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cristianot Messi Ronaldo is still big man up top for Vasco De Gama’s boys. Yes, the quality of opposition can take its toll but not nearly as much as the mentality of the individual making such a move. That differs from individual to individual. There are those who will still paradigm professionalism and others who see such a move as a highway to hedonism.

Mahrez was seen eating keema naan bread during a cooling break vs Mauritania. It is what it is.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

He has been a stud in this completion and makes up for his lack of pace with great and intelligent positioning. I am not sure what he will be like in 2 years, but we have to plan ahead. He is going to be another future non-playing captain if we qualify for the WC unless he chooses to bow out. Anyway make one no get ahead of one’s self. Hopefully we win tomorrow and qualify for the WC. The latter is going to be a real marathon of nerves and steel seeing how we have dug a pit for ourselves.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

hestonap wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:34 pm He has been a stud in this completion and makes up for his lack of pace with great and intelligent positioning. I am not sure what he will be like in 2 years, but we have to plan ahead. He is going to be another future non-playing captain if we qualify for the WC unless he chooses to bow out. Anyway make one no get ahead of one’s self. Hopefully we win tomorrow and qualify for the WC. The latter is going to be a real marathon of nerves and steel seeing how we have dug a pit for ourselves.
So we will reserve 2 spots for 2 non-playing captains? Gotta love Nigerians and their deep desire and love for corruption! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Also I always wondered, why do Nigerians hug until someone until the person is in his grave? there is no such thing like, lets select on merit, its always, "well, we have to keep him/he, until HE OR SHE CHOOSES to leave. Same way Obasanjo, Buhari and now an 89 year old Tinubu got into power. Why do you guys choose to hand over the choice of when to leave to the person? Is it a cultural thing? :oops: :oops:
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:41 pm
hestonap wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:34 pm He has been a stud in this completion and makes up for his lack of pace with great and intelligent positioning. I am not sure what he will be like in 2 years, but we have to plan ahead. He is going to be another future non-playing captain if we qualify for the WC unless he chooses to bow out. Anyway make one no get ahead of one’s self. Hopefully we win tomorrow and qualify for the WC. The latter is going to be a real marathon of nerves and steel seeing how we have dug a pit for ourselves.
So we will reserve 2 spots for 2 non-playing captains? Gotta love Nigerians and their deep desire and love for corruption! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Also I always wondered, why do Nigerians hug until someone until the person is in his grave? there is no such thing like, lets select on merit, its always, "well, we have to keep him/he, until HE OR SHE CHOOSES to leave. Same way Obasanjo, Buhari and now an 89 year old Tinubu got into power. Why do you guys choose to hand over the choice of when to leave to the person? Is it a cultural thing? :oops: :oops:
Are you being for real here. Where does one advocate for corruption. Did you fail to comprehend the post about planning ahead implying the need to avoid another non-playing captain role.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.