Tella Starts in Leverkusen versus Munich

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

onovo
Egg
Egg
Tella Starts in Leverkusen versus Munich

Post by onovo »

Tella stars in Leverkusen against Bayern. Having a good game as Leverkusen currently leads
onovo
Egg
Egg
Re: Tella Starts in Leverkusen versus Munich

Post by onovo »

Great Assist by Tella to Grimaldo for the 2nd goal ! 2-0 as Leverkusen leads ! Tella :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

But we have a water break motivator so who needs him.

Some are still trying to justify the .motivators place in the team, even claiming he plays a pivotal motivational role.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Leverkusen no gree. Dream season.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tella should actually be above Chukwueze at this point. At least he can play with 2 feet.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 pm Tella should actually be above Chukwueze at this point. At least he can play with 2 feet.
Yup
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 pm Tella should actually be above Chukwueze at this point. At least he can play with 2 feet.
I agree ! He scored two goals in last week Bundesliga. A talented winger with blistering pace. He definitely should have been in the AFCON. With him Osimehn, etc. Our attack is deadly
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:38 pm But we have a water break motivator so who needs him.

Some are still trying to justify the .motivators place in the team, even claiming he plays a pivotal motivational role.
Didnt you see in another thread where someone suggested we reserve 2 spots for non-playing captains in the World Cup? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I believe the next AFCON is next year in Morocco, a perfect and inexcusable opportunity to start bedding in the new generation of players...only Ekong and Omeruo should be the veteran players leading the lines and hopefully going for the 5th trophy when we win on Sunday.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Don’t watch too much Bundesliga but in terms of technical ability this is special.
Leverkusen, anyway, I’ll reserve my comments till the final whistle …
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:57 pm I believe the next AFCON is next year in Morocco, a perfect and inexcusable opportunity to start bedding in the new generation of players...only Ekong and Omeruo should be the veteran players leading the lines and hopefully going for the 5th trophy when we win on Sunday.
Good luck with that! With Ogbu, Osho, Adadabioyo, Frederick and Torounarigha, in a sane world where everyone born by a woman has sense, Omeruo will have zero chance of making our AFCON 2025 squad. But this is Nigeria, so I expect Omeruo and Musa to be on the team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:50 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:38 pm But we have a water break motivator so who needs him.

Didnt you see in another thread where someone suggested we reserve 2 spots for non-playing captains in the World Cup? :lol: :lol:
Typical. I am not surprised.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The only thing that matters for Tella is his ability to defend and work like a war horse on both sides. The days of attacking wingers only ar3 done for SE. We're on to defensive wingers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:08 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:57 pm I believe the next AFCON is next year in Morocco, a perfect and inexcusable opportunity to start bedding in the new generation of players...only Ekong and Omeruo should be the veteran players leading the lines and hopefully going for the 5th trophy when we win on Sunday.
Good luck with that! With Ogbu, Osho, Adadabioyo, Frederick and Torounarigha, in a sane world where everyone born by a woman has sense, Omeruo will have zero chance of making our AFCON 2025 squad. But this is Nigeria, so I expect Omeruo and Musa to be on the team.
Kpom.

Troost is the only "experience" we would need in the team by then. And that is assuming he doesn't drop off in quality.

We have just too many emerging talents. To ignore them is criminal.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What a counter attack.
Frimpong off the post.
Nearly 3-0
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:09 pm The only thing that matters for Tella is his ability to defend and work like a war horse on both sides. The days of attacking wingers only ar3 done for SE. We're on to defensive wingers.
Does Musa attack or defend ?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:09 pm The only thing that matters for Tella is his ability to defend and work like a war horse on both sides. The days of attacking wingers only ar3 done for SE. We're on to defensive wingers.
Are we also done with learning? :lol: :lol:

Please learn to watch games. I have warned you several times. This is how Leverkusen lines up, does it look familiar to you?

-----------------------------------------------Hradecky----------------------------------------------

---------------Edmond Tapsoba---------Jonathan Tah-------------Piero Hincapie-----------------------------

--Josip Stanisic--------------Granit Xhaka------------Robert Andrich-----------------Alex Grimaldo---------

-------------------Nathan Tella-------------------------------------------Florian Wirtz-----------------------------

---------------------------------------------Amine Adli-------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Tella will not sniff the SE until Musa’s farewell tour at the 2026 FIFA World Cup is over.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Frimpong! OMG
What a goal.
Wow.
3-0
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Incredible statement win for the team once called Neverkusen and Xavi Alonso.
They are the best, in terms of tactical and technical astuteness, that I’ve seen this season
in Europe. They are just too good.
Maybe it’s the infusion of the Spurs loser DNA with Kane and Dier, but Munich were made to
look clueless and lacking in an identity.
Five points clear now.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

[tweet][/tweet]
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Another selfless baller, hope to see him in the qualifiers
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

sabb wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:40 pm Another selfless baller, hope to see him in the qualifiers
Those South Africans never see anytin.
Their coach is making mouth, saying “We will beat Nigeria” in the WC qualifiers.
Dem never tell am?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "