Iwobi, Chukwueze, Simon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Iwobi, Chukwueze, Simon

Post by Tobi17 »

Surely this tournament confirms the end of their individual careers in the NT, Peseiro can go to Zamalek if he wants- utterly cowardly and one dimensional poor excuse of a coach who lucked his way to the finals on the sheer efforts and sweat of the players than his "managerial genius".

Congrats to CIV, it was always written in the stars for them to win this AFCON considering how they were so close in getting knocked out...incredible story of true champions who showed amazing resilience in bouncing back.

I'm so focking pissed right now, but at least I can say we've found a gem in Nwabali- massive respect to Captain Ekong who was simply outstanding in this tournament!

Osimhen remains a question mark
Iwobi can fock off.
Chukwueze should stick to chasing Amara on twitter and leave football for good.

Time to revamp and rebuild around new players now. Tella, Orban, Elijah Adebayo, Gab Osho, Adabarabioyo, Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Chuba Akpom, Michael Folrunsho, Lesley Ugochukwu and any of the innit boys who might want to switch to Nigeria should form the core of a new generation ahead of the next AFCON in 2025.

And oh, Musa should be permanently FORCED out of the NT by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwobi, Chukwueze, Simon

Post by vancity eagle »

You are blaming Iwobi.

But who made him into a laborer doing donkeys work, tiring himself running around, when he should have been closer to goal creating chances.

Blame Peseiro and his stupid 343

Blame his stupid 2 MAN MIDFIELD.

Iwobi remains our BEST PLAYER. A coward coach will not change that fact.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not their fault. They played hard. The coach is to blame for the loss. He couldnt make adjustments. Didnt have the bench to make adjustments.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I would not blame Iwobi.
I realized today, that it was a lot of asking to have this man become a defender.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm Not their fault. They played hard. The coach is to blame for the loss. He couldnt make adjustments. Didnt have the bench to make adjustments.
That is the key right there.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ANC wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm I would not blame Iwobi.
I realized today, that it was a lot of asking to have this man become a defender.
What clown of a coach will turn your most creative player into a defender.

I've been saying this ever since 442.

Now it's 343.

For FECKS SAKE PLAY 3 MIDFIELDERS.

352 or 433

Everything else is rubbish.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:02 pm You are blaming Iwobi.

But who made him into a laborer doing donkeys work, tiring himself running around, when he should have been closer to goal creating chances.

Can’t agree more…

Peseiro has shown what I was saying all along…. He stumbled on the 3-4-3 and flogged it to death….

You need a goal and you bring in Aribo….that says it all….

Guy had no clue…

Never thought…we are being hammered here….let me change it - the game could easily had been 6-1
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ANC wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:06 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm Not their fault. They played hard. The coach is to blame for the loss. He couldnt make adjustments. Didnt have the bench to make adjustments.
That is the key right there.
Remember players like

Orban, Ejuke, Tella were left behind.

Players who could have made a difference.

They preferred water break motivators, one legged dancers, Div 2 bench warmers etc.
bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF TAKING AHMED MUSA TO THIS COMPETITION AGAIN??
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bunda wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:11 pm WHAT WAS THE POINT OF TAKING AHMED MUSA TO THIS COMPETITION AGAIN??
Motivational speaker.

He does things off the pitch we cannot understand.

Clowns are still defending that parasitical leech.

I am glad we did not win, that selfish piece of shi$ would have lifted the cup over Troost. I cannot imagine such an abomination.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I have always questioned why the coach continue playing 3-4-3 formation without a change. Does he not know his opposing coaches has designed a counter for it? What happened to our 3-5-2 formation where we control the midfield and more?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bunda wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:11 pm WHAT WAS THE POINT OF TAKING AHMED MUSA TO THIS COMPETITION AGAIN??
To lift the silver cup.

I said I don’t see what he adds to the team in terms of leadership that Eking doesn’t already bring and Fabio said I was a hater.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:14 pm
Motivational speaker.

He does things off the pitch we cannot understand.

Clowns are still defending that parasitical leech.

I am glad we did not win, that selfish piece of shi$ would have lifted the cup over Troost. I cannot imagine such an abomination.
that there is the silver lining. He did not merit being on the team, by any measure.
Many SE captains overstay, but he took his to another level.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Most people on this site are wishy washy. In 2-3wks chukwueze will score a goal and ya’ll will start worshipping him. Samu has been bad for us for a while now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

Iwobi is an attacking midfielder and should NEVER be anywhere the CM/DM positions
he is too lackadaisical in possession and nearly cost us today with unnecessary turnovers
bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

Iwobi is an attacking midfielder and should NEVER be anywhere the CM/DM positions
he is too lackadaisical in possession and nearly cost us today with unnecessary turnovers
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bunda wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am Iwobi is an attacking midfielder and should NEVER be anywhere the CM/DM positions
Iwobi was not the problem.
player fatigue
bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

ANC wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:17 am
bunda wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am Iwobi is an attacking midfielder and should NEVER be anywhere the CM/DM positions
Iwobi was not the problem.
player fatigue
he was played out of position in the wrong formation
going forward he should not play the CM/DM position
players should be played where there attributes contributes to the team
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enyi wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:08 pm

Can’t agree more…

Peseiro has shown what I was saying all along…. He stumbled on the 3-4-3 and flogged it to death….

You need a goal and you bring in Aribo….that says it all….

Guy had no clue…

Never thought…we are being hammered here….let me change it - the game could easily had been 6-1
Enyi

It is a formation that took Nigeria to the final. The way the team was playing with previous formations was pitiful and the SE was not headed anywhere. Without 3-4-3 this team would not be smelling a medal at this AFCON. I applaud the manager for using it to good effect. Hopefully, he stays on the job and keeps remaking this team as far more work is required.

This team came out lethargic and was dominated throughout. Without 3-4-3 the result may have been worse. Bros, Nigeria needs better players. By this, I mean players willing to give maximum effort.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics