AFCON 2023: My take on Naija

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: AFCON 2023: My take on Naija

Post by Cellular »

Rawlings wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:07 pm 1) Naija is the strongest team in Africa, today. (it pains me to say this)
You can't be Africa's best and lose 0-4 at home to Equatorial Guinea

2) Nwabali - is the best in Africa.

3) Troost-Ekong is Naija's MVP

4) Osimhen is another Kanu. Great for his club, but ......
Kudus, with 2 goals from 2 matches, had more goals than Osimhen.

5) The rest of the team is pretty average

6) Did you know Adingra, the one that use Aina drink akamu, was born a Ghanaian?

Coming Soon: My take on 4-times African champions, Ghana
Rawlings, let's talk about Ghana.
Can you guys pretend that every opponent is Naijaria so that you can get the best out of your team?

When I saw Adiingra gap tooth I was like this bobo looks like a breda.

On a serious note since you decided to take Panadol on our behalf, make I take choloroquine injection on you guys behalf. Ghana football needs some serious retooling. Is Partey they only guy with a heart on that Black Stars team? What happened to Ghana midfield. I remember a time where you needed to bunch and kick Ghananese players to collect ball from dem. Now dem jos dey dash ball to pesin. Have you like Naija outsourced the sourcing for talent to other countries? Why is that na only bad bad tinz una dey learn from Naija? I watch Ghana play I am like, are these guys playing choosing? No passion no nothing... na why una journalists bin way beat dem up.

Ghana must do better.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Mods?
Rule violation
Cellular wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm
Can you guys pretend that every opponent is Naijaria so that you can get the best out of your team?

When I saw Adiingra gap tooth I was like this bobo looks like a bread. :woot: :woot:

On a serious note since you decided to take Panadol on our behalf, make I take choloroquine injection on you guys behalf. Ghana football needs some serious retooling. Is Partey they only guy with a heart on that Black Stars team? What happened to Ghana midfield. I remember a time where you needed to bunch and kick Ghananese players to collect ball from dem. Now dem jos dey dash ball to pesin. Have you like Naija outsourced the sourcing for talent to other countries? Why is that na only bad bad tinz una dey learn from Naija? I watch Ghana play I am like, are these guys playing choosing? No passion no nothing... na why una journalists bin way beat dem up.

Ghana must do better.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cellular wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm
Rawlings wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:07 pm 1) Naija is the strongest team in Africa, today. (it pains me to say this)
You can't be Africa's best and lose 0-4 at home to Equatorial Guinea

2) Nwabali - is the best in Africa.

3) Troost-Ekong is Naija's MVP

4) Osimhen is another Kanu. Great for his club, but ......
Kudus, with 2 goals from 2 matches, had more goals than Osimhen.

5) The rest of the team is pretty average

6) Did you know Adingra, the one that use Aina drink akamu, was born a Ghanaian?

Coming Soon: My take on 4-times African champions, Ghana

When I saw Adiingra gap tooth I was like this bobo looks like a breda.

Ghana must do better.
Going by shared ethnicity and history it won't be farfetched to call Adingra a breda, plays and looks like one.