Many SE players to retire

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Many SE players to retire

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Many SE players to retire

Post by Tbite »

Imagine this comedy scene.

Me and Vancity arrive to see the players considering retirement. Wea are nonchalant, "oh Troost, why now, abeg, hey Omeruo, hi Iheanacho, wait is that Uzoho, hey Iwobi tske heart, how is it going Zaidu.......wait, wait, wait a minute...where the fick is Musa....why isn't he re ffs".

Meanwhile Musa casually strolls into the room looking confused. "Hey guys whorrahell is this, did.someone just say retire.....you guys are learners. Ol boy, that word no day my dictionary. Even if I be Obahiagbon, i no fi sabi dat one in particular.....iz lonely at the top...lonely lonely lonely".
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Hopefully Musa is leading that pack of retirees, I hope Ekong stays around for a while to lead the next generation.

Time to press the refresh button, I'm sick and tired of deadweights.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tbite wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:15 pm Imagine this comedy scene.

Me and Vancity arrive to see the players considering retirement. Wea are nonchalant, "oh Troost, why now, abeg, hey Omeruo, hi Iheanacho, wait is that Uzoho, hey Iwobi tske heart, how is it going Zaidu.......wait, wait, wait a minute...where the fick is Musa....why isn't he re ffs".

Meanwhile Musa casually strolls into the room looking confused. "Hey guys whorrahell is this, did.someone just say retire.....you guys are learners. Ol boy, that word no day my dictionary. Even if I be Obahiagbon, i no fi sabi dat one in particular.....iz lonely at the top...lonely lonely lonely".
😆 😆 😆 Musa ain’t going nowhere. I do pray he retires for good.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I think, Iwobi might be one of those, his body language during the silver medal procession was concerning to me.
The lab has given a lot to SE.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

We all thought it was because Zaidu did not play against RSA that made the team look unstable.
Well he played, on Sunday. The result was the same.

Zaidu,
Musa
Chukwueze
Moses
...dont let the door hit you.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ANC wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:52 pm I think, Iwobi might be one of those, his body language during the silver medal procession was concerning to me.
The lab has given a lot to SE.
You watched the medals? I switched the TV off at full time. I don't have time to watch medals that aren't gold.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm hearing Iwobi has deleted all his Instagram pictures after getting bullied on X...now this is concerning.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:04 pm I'm hearing Iwobi has deleted all his Instagram pictures after getting bullied on X...now this is concerning.
Can we blame him? He always honours the Super Eagles call and chose Nigeria when he was a genuine prospect for England. Never fails to promote Nigeria on and off the pitch. But we have people like you throwing abuse at him because you feel he had a poor tournament in an AFCON where we finished second. Other players will be wondering if it's worth it if someone that committed is treated that way.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:04 pm I'm hearing Iwobi has deleted all his Instagram pictures after getting bullied on X...now this is concerning.
perhaps the could explain the teams spirit.
Social media is finally going to expose Nigeria; many Nigerians are crude, uncultured, and ignorant.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I already predicted it here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=316132&sid=2cfbcc73 ... 292f79#top
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bullying players is wrong.

I actually messaged Musa some weeks back and was very respectful.

Of course I yab them on ce, but it's a pretty dumb idea for a player to come on ce. This is a fan forum, it is not made for the players. They shouldn't come here.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Tbite wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:16 pm Bullying players is wrong.

I actually messaged Musa some weeks back and was very respectful.

Of course I yab them on ce, but it's a pretty dumb idea for a player to come on ce. This is a fan forum, it is not made for the players. They shouldn't come here.
Yabbing a player in a game thread is different from opening a thread to call them useless. I haven't seen you abuse any player.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

I am also planning to retire from this forum. Super Eagles matter tire person abeg !
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am not going to bash any of the players. They gave a valiant effort. Iwobi struggled all tournament. He was been asked to do things he doesn't do for his club and he was not comfortable doing. No player should retire. Every one should come back to fight for a place. The problem is the coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the annoying part the mods allow such threads of abusing players to stand, If i was a mod, not a single thread like that will be on this forum . The shocking part all those abusing these players are fathers, some of these players they are abusing are like 20 years younger than them. smh

No one is saying do not have an opinion , but to abuse them, go to their social media etc..that wan get as e be. I hope one day the law works to target these shameful agbayas
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:32 pm I am not going to bash any of the players. They gave a valiant effort. Iwobi struggled all tournament. He was been asked to do things he doesn't do for his club and he was not comfortable doing. No player should retire. Every one should come back to fight for a place. The problem is the coach.
And he tried to do it without complaining. And he gets all this grief?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

You are the main one :boo:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I have said it over and over.

Iwobi is our best player. I would have Iwobi in the team before Osimehn.

You will see how good we are without him.

Those insulting Iwobi on social media are retarded.

Only one player actually deserves to be insulted non stop.

And that is our non playing "captain"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:13 pm
You are the main one :boo:
he abuses the players left and right, comes here to pretend. he is a fake fan, only shows up when the team wins. these are the type of folks you run away from they will dupe you in real life, they will trade you for trinkets. They will soon expose them, the new law congress is about to pass towards social media will expose these losers soon. Abusing kids on the internet because of football...smh.
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

But you wanted him gone just last night, no ?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:47 pm I have said it over and over.

Iwobi is our best player. I would have Iwobi in the team before Osimehn.

You will see how good we are without him.

Those insulting Iwobi on social media are retarded.

Only one player actually deserves to be insulted non stop.

And that is our non playing "captain"
Nobody deserves abuse from trolls online, especially, trolls like you that pretend yo be respectable when you are chatting on oyibo forums. Musa is not above criticism but the bile you spilll is absolutely unacceptable
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Let me help with the names:
1. Musa
2. Ekong
3. ‘Nacho
4. Iwobi :-)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu