Tinubu confers national honours on Super Eagles, gifts them plots of land in FCT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Tinubu confers national honours on Super Eagles, gifts them plots of land in FCT

Post by iworo »

Penarity
Egg
Egg
Re: Tinubu confers national honours on Super Eagles, gifts them plots of land in FCT

Post by Penarity »

I like that he hosted them -- they deserve the recognition. But why is it that in Nigeria, we always do the same thing? God forgive me, but most of these guys would be in their seventies and eighties before they see these so called plots of land. Why not just give them some monetary gifts like the other countries are doing?
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am very happy the players were rewarded, this is some great motivation. This team is going to dominate the continent . We will fix the midfield to blend with the attack or on two tweaks in that midfield and our SE will score more goals
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:12 pm
Cally wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:25 pm Well done, Pres Tinubu. Congratulations to the team.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonders shall never end.
I'm not his fan by any stretch, but I commend the rewards he offered the team.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:41 am
kendo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:54 am
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:34 pm Nice. They should tell Tinubu to go show them the land so they can fence around it before they leave Abuja, if not dem no go see that land again.
IF those promises are fulfilled - who knows WHEN it happen. Maybe 20+yrs from now (like the athletes from the Olympics in '96)
Abi? Do we have something similar to the US Presidential Medal of Freedom? I’m not saying they should get such….i’m just asking.
:evil: :twisted:
SE games have been hard to follow passionately for a long time bcos we oftenly lose to those we are supposed to beat up AND then turn around to beat those we are supposed to lose to. ... A good example is the Spain and Denmark matches of the 1998 World Cup ....
NOW
we really have to break this curse or else we will hardly be winning any more trophies at the senior men's level !! Our SE boys need to get some DNA beat you up type genes injections from our Super Falcons ladies !! :thumbs:
==========================================================
Aaaaggghhh gaaddammn itt ... Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:41 pm Punch is reporting that it's Wike that awarded them the plot of land at an "UNDISCLOSED LOCATION". Dem don enter one chance be that. Wike go award them land for Sambisa forest then collect the actual Abuja plots for himself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.