Folorunsho Golazzo against Juventus!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Folorunsho Golazzo against Juventus!

Post by Dammy »

I just saw the golazzo scored by Folorunsho against Juventus.
Please can anyone who knows how to post the goal put it on the forum.
I just hope we don’t lose this player as it appears Peseiro and the NFF have been sleeping on his case
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Folorunsho Golazzo against Juventus!

Post by Tobi17 »

I'll lead a massive protest against the NFF if they dare miss out on this guy, they shouldn't even as much as DARE it.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Has he even declared ?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm Has he even declared ?
He declared his interest at the beginning of the season. We can also get Osimhen to tap him up as he’s a Napoli player on loan to Verona
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:27 pm Has he even declared ?
He declared his interest at the beginning of the season. We can also get Osimhen to tap him up as he’s a Napoli player on loan to Verona
Sauce ?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dude is the kind of midfielder we needed at the afcon instead pissero called up washed up Aribo. if pissero does not call him up for the friendly matches vs Argentina then I know for sure he is a lazy bum a55 coach.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:25 pm Dude is the kind of midfielder we needed at the afcon instead pissero called up washed up Aribo. if pissero does not call him up for the friendly matches vs Argentina then I know for sure he is a lazy bum a55 coach.
It seems to me, and it's not just Pesseiro bit all our previous coaches, that there is an element of being friendly with the players and building relationships.

It's like at a job where one may hire people they know and get along with rather than purely reasons of merit.

It's good they have relationships, but it shouldn't be detrimental to the team.

For me a coach must be ruthless and cut out dead wood.

It's not like we are some small African country where the talent pool is limited.

There are so many players to choose from. And this if you don't produce, you should be replaced.

But I think these coaches value relationships too much.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He scored a long range goal against Roma a few weeks ago.
I won’t be surprised if Spalletti calls him up for Italy in March
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:03 pm I just saw the golazzo scored by Folorunsho against Juventus.
Please can anyone who knows how to post the goal put it on the forum.
I just hope we don’t lose this player as it appears Peseiro and the NFF have been sleeping on his case

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3dTlOkL ... BiNWFlZA==[/instagram]
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:31 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:25 pm Dude is the kind of midfielder we needed at the afcon instead pissero called up washed up Aribo. if pissero does not call him up for the friendly matches vs Argentina then I know for sure he is a lazy bum a55 coach.
It seems to me, and it's not just Pesseiro bit all our previous coaches, that there is an element of being friendly with the players and building relationships.

It's like at a job where one may hire people they know and get along with rather than purely reasons of merit.

It's not like we are some small African country where the talent pool is limited.

There are so many players to choose from. And this if you don't produce, you should be replaced.

If Piss-erro wants to have s succesful stint as Eagles coach, he needs to start getting rid of the deadwight in the team and bring in new players. Folorunsho is a must in the next teamlist along side Igoh, E. Adebayo, Osho etc. I dont want to hear no more excuses about experience. We need new blood now.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aribi ribi ribi

I remember when the season began, I called for Folorunsho to be invited and some people thumbed their noses.

The guys is aggressive, he is a catimba and he is also tireless. A player that it absolutely needed in any team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mutiman
Egg
Egg

Post by mutiman »

There's definitely an element of gatekeeping when it comes to how players are invited, and it's an issue which has been there before the current coach. Continuity is important, but so is the need to invite players based on current form and ability. The Super Eagles should not be used as a rehabilitation home for players who have been out injured, lost form at their clubs, or even those who are looking for new clubs.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mutiman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:18 am

There's definitely an element of gatekeeping when it comes to how players are invited, and it's an issue which has been there before the current coach. Continuity is important, but so is the need to invite players based on current form and ability. The Super Eagles should not be used as a rehabilitation home for players who have been out injured, lost form at their clubs, or even those who are looking for new clubs.
Well said. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Lolly wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:25 am
That’s a beauty. If Zidane scored that, we’d say it was one his best.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...yep, lucky connection but a beauty too and on a weaker foot they said.
Every player will want to attempt that especially when no one is nearby to impede.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The assumption here is that all we have to do is invite him...That is very far from reality...

@mcal: how can you watch that and say it was a "lucky connection"?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:19 pm ...yep, lucky connection but a beauty too and on a weaker foot they said.
Every player will want to attempt that especially when no one is nearby to impede.
Whats lucky about it? aside from the player being black, Nigerian and a bit unknown?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:55 pm The assumption here is that all we have to do is invite him...That is very far from reality...

Thought he said he wants to play for Nigeria? I remember seeing that interview last year.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:08 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:55 pm The assumption here is that all we have to do is invite him...That is very far from reality...

Thought he said he wants to play for Nigeria? I remember seeing that interview last year.

I think we both know that doesn't mean jack...It only gets you in the conversation...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:21 pm

I think we both know that doesn't mean jack...
:D
You have lived in the West too long.

What position in the midfield does he play?
I guess I can look it up.
SE needs an upgrade; Chukwueze and Moses have tried.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ANC wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:25 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:21 pm

I think we both know that doesn't mean jack...
:D
You have lived in the West too long.

What position in the midfield does he play?
I guess I can look it up.
SE needs an upgrade; Chukwueze and Moses have tried.

Its not what the SE needs. Its what THE PLAYER wants. Specifically, what HIS AGENT wants/advises.

That's how it works...