CAMEROon VS NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMEROon VS NIGERIA

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:22 am
packerland wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 amJust stop it! Oshoala scored tap ins with Barcelona. Let's see how she does with her American club. She also plays "big girl" ball with the national team and I don't see how that is the fault of the coach. I would bench Oshoala or relegate her to the Musa role if I was Randy.
Hopefully FIFA has received your strongly-worded petition to stop counting “tap-in” goals… :P

If that’s the problem, then organize (after all we are berated with supposed attributes of ‘organization’ whenever coaches or a certain hue or heritage wander onto the sidelines) the team in a way that ensures that such a remarkably and consistently PROLIFIC “tap-in” scorer (presumably included is that overhead kick she “tapped-in” in the UEFA WCL) would get the opportunities to utilize the skills that has made her a global star of the game. After all, GOOD coaches are supposed to “organize” their tactics/teams around the strengths of the particular players they have available to them!

Anyway, easy for folks to plant their fat behinds on a couch and think so-called “tap-in” goals at the highest levels are easy.
Randy benched Oshoala for Okoronkwo and guess who scored the winning goal? We move on.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:01 amRandy benched Oshoala for Okoronkwo and guess who scored the winning goal? We move on.
And it wasn’t a “tap in”…oh, wait! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, coach Madugu did NOT bench Oshoala and she scored a goal and had an assist against Ethiopia. What’s your point?!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL