CAMEROon VS NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CAMEROon VS NIGERIA

Post by ohenhen1 »

ahidjo2 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:02 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:50 pm
aruako1 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:22 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:05 pm The team played better under the local coach. Plumptree didn't have a good game.
Cameroon could have won the game.
Did you watch the match?
I watched the 2nd half. The team played better without Plumptree and with the local coach. I call am like I see am.
Not true sir. The team played a better organized game. A goal was incorrectly ruled offside and Oshoala has to be blamed for wasting a clear opportunity to take the lead later. Cameroon is not Ethiopia
Cape Verde in the last round played well tonight but it will not 🚫 🚫 he is not he team still broke them down. So what exactly is Randy bringing to the team. That we can't get from a local coach. I don't believe or buy the idea that there is no local coach that is better than Randy.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

After watching the replay, it's evident that Oshoala's performance cost us the game. It seems she's past her prime, as her selfish play throughout the game was detrimental. It's high time for the coach to consider looking beyond her and exploring other options. Interestingly, we have a promising new talent in Esther who could potentially fill the gap.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

I've been saying this for long, Oshoala no longer offers anything to the SF. She practically contributes nothing. She's no longer fast, can't dribble, can't shoot, even to pass the ball is difficult.
She's a legend and her contributions in the past is well recognised, but it's time for her by to start sitting and cheering the team from the bench like Musa.
The earlier the coach starts playing her from the bench, the better for us.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Oshoala will then turn around and score for her club. Why is that? Stop scapegoating players. It is the coach that select players and come up with the game plan. He certainly didn't get his tactics right in the 2nd half.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

NFF needs to start protesting these biased officiating. This game should have been at least 2-0 .
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:14 am
Whaaaat???
Is the ref assistant stupid or what?
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:05 pm The team played better under the local coach. Plumptree didn't have a good game.
Did you watch the match?
Don't mind that confused fellow. It's all about agenda for him. Is it not the same local coach that very nearly lost away to Ethiopia away in the last round? The 1st leg away to Ethiopia our play was very disjointed. Also how can you compare Cameroon & Ethiopia or Cape Verde? I don't blame him sha, if not for that incompetent ref who ruled out our TWO LEGITIMATE GOALS by Esther Okoronkwo (it wasn't Echegini that scored the disallowed goals), i'm sure we would have been having different conversation.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:04 am Oshoala will then turn around and score for her club. Why is that? Stop scapegoating players. It is the coach that select players and come up with the game plan. He certainly didn't get his tactics right in the 2nd half.
Just stop it! Oshoala scored tap ins with Barcelona. Let's see how she does with her American club. She also plays "big girl" ball with the national team and I don't see how that is the fault of the coach. I would bench Oshoala or relegate her to the Musa role if I was Randy.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:38 am
Did you watch the match?
Don't mind that confused fellow. It's all about agenda for him. Is it not the same local coach that very nearly lost away to Ethiopia away in the last round? The 1st leg away to Ethiopia our play was very disjointed. Also how can you compare Cameroon & Ethiopia or Cape Verde? I don't blame him sha,
The guy didn’t watch no match.
He’s just blabbing to push his agenda as usual. :rotf:
…if not for that incompetent ref who ruled out our TWO LEGITIMATE GOALS by Esther Okoronkwo (it wasn't Echegini that scored the disallowed goals), i'm sure we would have been having different conversation.
Come, there were TWO disallowed legit goals?
That’s insane.
We should lodge an official complaint.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a case no VAR in African football reason why we are still way way behind in the world.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

mcal wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:49 pm ...a case no VAR in African football reason why we are still way way behind in the world.
Even without VAR it was obvious that it was a goal.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

iworo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 pm After watching the replay, it's evident that Oshoala's performance cost us the game. It seems she's past her prime, as her selfish play throughout the game was detrimental. It's high time for the coach to consider looking beyond her and exploring other options. Interestingly, we have a promising new talent in Esther who could potentially fill the gap.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:04 amOshoala will then turn around and score for her club. Why is that? Stop scapegoating players. It is the coach that select players and come up with the game plan. He certainly didn't get his tactics right in the 2nd half.
Abegi, don’t mind them…

With all due respect to Esther Okoronkwo (I Stan anyone doing the business for Nigeria) she was just recently RELEASED by Tenerife (a club that ‘even’ Gift Monday is able to play for), and has to scramble to earn a living in China. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 amJust stop it! Oshoala scored tap ins with Barcelona. Let's see how she does with her American club. She also plays "big girl" ball with the national team and I don't see how that is the fault of the coach. I would bench Oshoala or relegate her to the Musa role if I was Randy.
Hopefully FIFA has received your strongly-worded petition to stop counting “tap-in” goals… :P

If that’s the problem, then organize (after all we are berated with supposed attributes of ‘organization’ whenever coaches or a certain hue or heritage wander onto the sidelines) the team in a way that ensures that such a remarkably and consistently PROLIFIC “tap-in” scorer (presumably included is that overhead kick she “tapped-in” in the UEFA WCL) would get the opportunities to utilize the skills that has made her a global star of the game. After all, GOOD coaches are supposed to “organize” their tactics/teams around the strengths of the particular players they have available to them!

Anyway, easy for folks to plant their fat behinds on a couch and think so-called “tap-in” goals at the highest levels are easy.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:08 am
iworo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 pm After watching the replay, it's evident that Oshoala's performance cost us the game. It seems she's past her prime, as her selfish play throughout the game was detrimental. It's high time for the coach to consider looking beyond her and exploring other options. Interestingly, we have a promising new talent in Esther who could potentially fill the gap.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:04 amOshoala will then turn around and score for her club. Why is that? Stop scapegoating players. It is the coach that select players and come up with the game plan. He certainly didn't get his tactics right in the 2nd half.
Abegi, don’t mind them…

With all due respect to Esther Okoronkwo (I Stan anyone doing the business for Nigeria) she was just recently RELEASED by Tenerife (a club that ‘even’ Gift Monday is able to play for), and has to scramble to earn a living in China. SMH
score for which of her club ? Barca traded her for same exact reasons. she is more wasteful in front of goal than anyone
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:22 am
packerland wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 amJust stop it! Oshoala scored tap ins with Barcelona. Let's see how she does with her American club. She also plays "big girl" ball with the national team and I don't see how that is the fault of the coach. I would bench Oshoala or relegate her to the Musa role if I was Randy.
Hopefully FIFA has received your strongly-worded petition to stop counting “tap-in” goals… :P

If that’s the problem, then organize (after all we are berated with supposed attributes of ‘organization’ whenever coaches or a certain hue or heritage wander onto the sidelines) the team in a way that ensures that such a remarkably and consistently PROLIFIC “tap-in” scorer (presumably included is that overhead kick she “tapped-in” in the UEFA WCL) would get the opportunities to utilize the skills that has made her a global star of the game. After all, GOOD coaches are supposed to “organize” their tactics/teams around the strengths of the particular players they have available to them!

Anyway, easy for folks to plant their fat behinds on a couch and think so-called “tap-in” goals at the highest levels are easy.
Oga stop with the thesis. Do you think Oshoala deserves to be a sure starter for the Falcons? Tell me what she done for the falcons lately other ham the goal against Australia?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:40 am
Gotti wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:08 am
Abegi, don’t mind them…

score for which of her club ? Barca traded her for same exact reasons. she is more wasteful in front of goal than anyone
She scored 85 goals in 101 games for Barcelona.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Randy Waldrum will serve me humble pie. The road to the Olympics will go through South Africa. It is not easy. That defensive approach for tourney football in qualifications. We go see if the team can score goals.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:20 pm Randy Waldrum will serve me humble pie. The road to the Olympics will go through South Africa. It is not easy. That defensive approach for tourney football in qualifications. We go see if the team can score goals.
problem though is you don't need any more pie :thumbs: :rotf:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:58 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:20 pm Randy Waldrum will serve me humble pie. The road to the Olympics will go through South Africa. It is not easy. That defensive approach for tourney football in qualifications. We go see if the team can score goals.
problem though is you don't need any more pie :thumbs: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He never even chop the one wey dem don serve am finish
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Any link for the Abuja game?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:48 pm Any link for the Abuja game?
No sound, but this is what I found.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we just scored
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved