Akinsamiro makes Serie A debut for Inter

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Akinsamiro makes Serie A debut for Inter

Post by truetalk »

Exciting news.

He played in Inter Milan's 4-0 away victory over Lecce today.
A 19 year old attacking midfielder in Serie A.

Kunle Soname and Remo Stars doing big things.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Akinsamiro makes Serie A debut for Inter

Post by Cellular »

truetalk wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:22 pm Exciting news.

Players no dey Naijaria na...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Should be invited for the friendly against Argentina.

Friendlies are meant to test new players. But hey CE doesn't believe in that philosophy lol
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 pm Should be invited for the friendly against Argentina.

Friendlies are meant to test new players. But hey CE doesn't believe in that philosophy lol
I'd be very suprised if he was invited. It should be a no brainer but it would still suprise me
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why should he be invited? Because he made an appearance for inter Milan? Any word on how he performed?
aruako1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:37 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 pm Should be invited for the friendly against Argentina.

I'd be very suprised if he was invited. It should be a no brainer but it would still suprise me
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

1naija wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:19 pm Why should he be invited? Because he made an appearance for inter Milan? Any word on how he performed?

Based on what I observed during the few minutes he played, he didn't display exceptional performance and seemed to move even slower compared to Mikel :D. However, I'm inclined to reserve final judgment until I've seen more of his gameplay. My money is on Eletu….
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:25 pm

Players no dey Naijaria na...
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

When all is said and done, who on CE has any influence over who gets called to national teams? Perhaps, one day, you’ll come to understand that your opinion is as irrelevant as any other opinion on CE🤔❗️

Cheers.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

1naija wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:19 pm Why should he be invited? Because he made an appearance for inter Milan? Any word on how he performed?

Because Nigeria midfield is not vood. You need to find new players and Akinsamiro has been playing well for Inter reserves earn ga debut in Seria A.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Not possible. Inter never plays with a CAM.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:30 pm

Based on what I observed during the few minutes he played, he didn't display exceptional performance and seemed to move even slower compared to Mikel :D. However, I'm inclined to reserve final judgment until I've seen more of his gameplay. My money is on Eletu….
Can Aribo get in the Inter Milan squad? Talkless of getting on the Inter Milan bench or even getting on the pitch.

hell! Can Aribo even start for a Div 2 Southampton? :lol:

Inter Milan isnt just the significantly superior team in Serie A, they are presently ranked as top 3 team in Europe, with some of the best midfielder in the world... their midfield is so clear of most teams, that their benchwarmers will walk into most teams in the world. Go and ask Atleti what they did to Atleti last week.

Çalhanoğlu
Barella
Fratessi
Asllani
Mkhitaryan
Klaasen

Havent even mentioned Sensi who cannot even smell the the bench.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm ns so i read the whole thread and not one mention or review of his performance by the people that washedddd the match with omo abi na apollo eyes ? ok o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:02 pm

Can Aribo get in the Inter Milan squad? Talkless of getting on the Inter Milan bench or even getting on the pitch.

Inter Milan isnt just the significantly superior team in Serie A, they are presently ranked as top 3 team in Europe, with some of the best midfielder in the world... their midfield is so clear of most teams, that their benchwarmers will walk into most teams in the world. Go and ask Atleti what they did to Atleti last week.

Çalhanoğlu
Barella
Fratessi
Asllani
Mkhitaryan
Klaasen

Bro, so you don’t want regular players for Div 2 teams - but bench warmers for top team in Europe?

You decided that the kid is good enough to wear the SE shirt because he was in the bench for inter or his unimpressive 15mins after the team was 4-0 up.

Not saying that your wrong but just don’t get the logic…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Very calm and composed performance by him on and off the ball so it's good he's able to perform at the senior level. He needs a lot of playing time at this stage of his career, and if he needs to go on loan I think it'll be the best decision for him
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:46 pm Hmm ns so i read the whole thread and not one mention or review of his performance by the people that washedddd the match with omo abi na apollo eyes ? ok o
From today’s game, he wasn’t too overwhelmed by the occasion, played well with teammates by showing up for the ball when he was needed. He created a good chance for Anaurtovic and should have had an assist.

I was surprised when he got on because he played 70 mins with the U19 team just yesterday.

It was definitely a good debut and with Inter dominating the league and competing for the Champions league too, I expect him to get more minutes and possibly a start before the end of the season.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Akin is READY; He had a superb debut, the Inter fans are shrining him on their fans forum and subreddit, Akinsanmiro along with Eletu, and Nnadi (another product of our U20 team doing well in Belgium) are the next big things for Nigerian football. We can't afford not to qualify for the next world cup.

The reddit Inter fans assessment of him:

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

LOL. So how many games has he played for Inter so far to warrant a quick call up? Just asking.

Hopefully, he plays a few games to assess his level before he gets a call up to test his viability at the SE level.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

niyi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:34 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:46 pm Hmm ns so i read the whole thread and not one mention or review of his performance by the people that washedddd the match with omo abi na apollo eyes ? ok o
From today’s game, he wasn’t too overwhelmed by the occasion, played well with teammates by showing up for the ball when he was needed. He created a good chance for Anaurtovic and should have had an assist.

I was surprised when he got on because he played 70 mins with the U19 team just yesterday.

It was definitely a good debut and with Inter dominating the league and competing for the Champions league too, I expect him to get more minutes and possibly a start before the end of the season.
thank you please
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:16 am

LOL. So how many games has he played for Inter so far to warrant a quick call up? Just asking.

Hopefully, he plays a few games to assess his level before he gets a call up to test his viability at the SE level.
Sometimes it is not about playing many games. There are some players that you call up and give them early national team experience.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:16 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:02 pm

Çalhanoğlu
Barella
Fratessi
Asllani
Mkhitaryan
Klaasen

Bro, so you don’t want regular players for Div 2 teams - but bench warmers for top team in Europe?

You decided that the kid is good enough to wear the SE shirt because he was in the bench for inter or his unimpressive 15mins after the team was 4-0 up.

Not saying that your wrong but just don’t get the logic…
On multiple occasions, I have made lists of SE squads, NOT once...NOT once has Adesanmiro or Eletu made my squad. E.g -

When either of them become regular players in their teams, they can be invited to the National Team. And by "regular players," I do not mean starters. I mean playing regularly, like Adesanmiro coming in as a sub regularly and starting cup games, as well.

However, for anyone to speak down on Adesanmiro, who is playing for the champions elect in Serie A, the best team in the league and one of the top 3 teams in Europe, when your national team is parading a Div 2 bench-warming trash like Aribo, is bewildering to me. You have absolutely no authority to speak down on the boy. Adesanmiro who plays league games for Inter Milan would not even pick up Southampton's phone call if they were to have the guts to call his number.

One is a player in a Div 1 team - the best Div 1 team in the League and the top 3 team in Europe which will NEVER EVER look at the other one. They dont even know the other one's name sef.

While the other one is struggling to get into a Div 2 team that is placed 4th in the Div 2 league. :oops:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:34 pm

Yep I was really impressed with his debut, he was quick thinking and played the quick passes and didn’t try to dwell on it unnecessarily. The one time he didn’t have a quick pass he looked comfortable holding and shielding until he found a pass. I don’t think he lost the ball the entire time he was on. Really excited for the future from him 🙏🏿
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am

Sometimes it is not about playing many games. There are some players that you call up and give them early national team experience.
I agree. There are always exceptions and, perhaps, he is one of those.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Those players don't jjust make appearances, they start because of their talent. Mikel is a good example of such player. Nobody called for this player to be invited to the national team until someone said he made an appearance for Inter Milan today. He needs to prove himself to be invited to the national team, period.
aruako1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.