VIDEO: ASISAT STOPS CAMEROONIAN FROM PUTTING MEDICINE IN THE POST

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: VIDEO: ASISAT STOPS CAMEROONIAN FROM PUTTING MEDICINE IN THE POST

Post by Damunk »

It’s all psyops.
Powers, principalities and psychological programming. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: VIDEO: ASISAT STOPS CAMEROONIAN FROM PUTTING MEDICINE IN THE POST

Post by jette1 »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:38 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:53 pm
airwolex wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:21 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:56 pm
ANC wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:18 pm This is funny.
My late coworker from Sierra Leone said that Nigerians never do anything without juju.
The Falcons really believed and were willing to go to war for this?
Even if you don’t believe in it, would you allow someone forcefully enter your house to drop juju in your bedroom?

Asisat did the right thing there. They should go and drop it in their own goalpost.

There's no law against going to the opposing net though. This just exposes how fickle our belief systems are. You are a Muslim or Christian, you should trust your God over so called inferior belief systems.

Also not too sure Azeezat and the goalie didn't do anything wrong. The opposing player can go anywhere on the pitch they want to. You can't restrain them from doing this as far as I know.
You didn't answer my question.

The Cameroon player was rightly prevented from trying to unsettle and distract our goalkeeper. She had no reason to walk into our goalpost, whether for juju or not.
I would suggest Assisat especially expends as much effort as she did trying to stop the juju into scoring goals. I don't see how someone walking into the net has any impact on your game. They were lucky they didn't get booked and jeopardize the SA leg. It was an overreaction. It this was a game in Europe with VAR they all would have been off. How are you going to explain that you tried to rugby tackle an opponent because she was going to use voodoo on you?
I see how you conveniently evaded a response to the unspoken rule of personal space when playe4rs huddle away from the other team to reassess strategies of even reinforce instructions. Are you saying it is illegal to have such private space to do so. are your opponents allowed to invade that space ?
In the nnadozie case, the Cameroonian player was racing full speed without a ball towards her, are you suggesting that nnadoze or asisat should wait in the face of imminent danger to get clobbered first before taking action to protect themselves. Players get yellow cards for simulating or attempting a slide tackle without actually making contact.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."