Peseiro watches English-born Super Eagles-eligible player (Sylvester Jasper) in Benfica's win

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Peseiro watches English-born Super Eagles-eligible player (Sylvester Jasper) in Benfica's win

Post by iworo »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:22 am
txj wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:21 am
olu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:15 am At the moment, the most capable alternatives to Chuwkueze are Tella, Ejuke, and Onyekuru. Onyekuru is doing well in the Saudi league.

Let sleeping dogs sleep...
I was about to get very angry, but I held the hand of my chair tight and drank the last fanta in my cup. Onyekuru ko, kukuruku ni! :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Peseiro watches English-born Super Eagles-eligible player (Sylvester Jasper) in Benfica's win

Post by Coach »

Alternative to Chukwueze? A question brimming with oxymoron. Is Chukwueze not the “squad player alternative” himself or is the AC Milan unused substitute jersey key to the city? Talented maybe, rich in Adama with enough Traore to collapse the city walls of ConstantinYouTube.

Output. Effectivity. In the age of big data and algorithm, it is only the primitive who strike flints stones before mounds of potpourri for want of fire. Chukwueze does not need an alternative, he should be no more than a fish in that pool(isic).

As for Onyekuru, good heavens, had forgotten Henry was still a patron of the sport. He’s enjoying Arabian knights, long may it remain. Nothing else.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:22 am
txj wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:21 am
olu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:15 am At the moment, the most capable alternatives to Chuwkueze are Tella, Ejuke, and Onyekuru. Onyekuru is doing well in the Saudi league.

Let sleeping dogs sleep...
I was about to get very angry, but I held the hand of my chair tight and drank the last fanta in my cup. Onyekuru ko, kukuruku ni! :roll:
I can’t help but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
I am happy
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

iworo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:45 am Peseiro watches English-born Super Eagles-eligible player (Sylvester Jasper) in Benfica's win

Jose Peseiro was in attendance at the Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica in Lisboa as Benfica thrashed Portimonense in a Liga Portugal clash on Sunday evening.

According to Portuguese sports daily A Bola, the Nigeria coach was one of the guests of Benfica v Portimonense and watched the match live from the presidential stand.

There are only three days remaining until Peseiro's contract with the Nigeria Football Federation expires but everything points to the fact that he will be offered fresh terms having met his target of reaching at least the semifinals of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations.

The 63-year-old has the ambition of returning to his homeland to coach Benfica in the future, after previously managing four of Portugal's so-called big five teams including Porto, Sporting CP, Sporting de Braga and Vitória Guimarães.

Peseiro watched a potential Super Eagles-eligible player in Sylvester Jasper during the matchday 23 fixture between Benfica and Portimonense.

Born in England twenty-two years ago to a Bulgarian mother and Nigerian father, Japser was in action for the entire duration of the game.

A versatile winger, he previously played for England's youth teams in friendly matches and became provisionally cap-tied to Bulgaria when he started a European U21 Championship qualifier against the Netherlands in November 2021.

A product of the Fulham academy, Jasper took in loan spells at Colchester United, Hibernian and Bristol Rovers during his time at Craven Cottage before joining Portimonense.on a permanent deal in the summer of 2023.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=50601
GREAT MOVE BY THE COACH; NOW...

...has anyone seen him at a domestic league game?
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So do peeps still think Peseiro went to watch this guy? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "