Ahmed Musa sacked by Sivasspor

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ahmed Musa sacked by Sivasspor

Post by Damunk »

Coach wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:04 pm Is there a more insidious basis behind the vitriol directed at Ahmed Musa? Did his inclusion in the AfCON squad impact proceedings? Was he divisive in the camp? If so, did it steer the ship wide of its course?

On merit, perhaps his inclusion was unjustified, but many a player has been taken to tournament for their experience and wider role. Nigeria are not the first and won’t be the last team to do this.

Perhaps those on the ground could give meat to the matter. Why is he hated?
Coach, sometimes you just have to leave certain people to wallow and fall ill on their own bitterness.
Abeg leave dem.
Their problems go beyond Ahmed Musa even if they don’t know it yet.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:01 pm
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:38 pm
Coach wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:04 pm Is there a more insidious basis behind the vitriol directed at Ahmed Musa? Did his inclusion in the AfCON squad impact proceedings? Was he divisive in the camp? If so, did it steer the ship wide of its course?

On merit, perhaps his inclusion was unjustified, but many a player has been taken to tournament for their experience and wider role. Nigeria are not the first and won’t be the last team to do this.

If it was unmerited (like you have admited) then why are we looking beyond that as the reasons some are not happy? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I mean if it was merited and performed like, Bassey for example, even the most rabid anti Northerner wouldn't have been able to say pim.

I don't get your line of reasoning. Musa didn't deserve to go to the AFCON for footballing reasons, a lot of people don't buy the non footballing reasons he was picked. It really is that simple.
Some would argue that Aribo did not deserve to go to AFCON either but I don’t hear you berating him… double standards❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Terrible argument.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

gochino wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:46 pm I can't believe people are still justifying Musa's inclusion, most of our players were fatigued and had to play the final due to lack of options on the bench, yet we had Musa on the bench and the coach didn't trust him enough to let him play. Nigerians! Are we sure our problem is just leadership???
Don't mind these eeediots.

And that is what they are. Pure eeediots.

Enemies of progress to justify a feeloading leech who doesn't even make the bench for his club.

They bring up Keshi and Yobo, but those examples re actually worlds apart.

This isn't even the first or the last tournament the thief has intended to steal somebody's place.

Imagine Chukwueze stinking up the joint and your only other option is Musa, when guys like Tella and Ejuke were left behind.

The whole thing is just rotten.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's also one thing if the freeloading jackoff had eyes on ONE LAST TOURNAMENT, despite being useless.

But no.

He has been freeloading since the last Afcon, perhaps even since 2019.

He intended to feeload in Qatar, then CIV, and he still has eyes on Morocco and USA.

What a selfish and arrogant piece of sheeeeeit.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

There is a good chance Musa was released by his club for financial reasons and going to AFCON when he was not needed by Nigeria.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:44 pm There is a good chance Musa was released by his club for financial reasons and going to AFCON when he was not needed by Nigeria.
Doesn't matter anyway,

The guy is utter garbage and should honestly respect his parasitic self at this point and just call it quit.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

gochino wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:46 pm I can't believe people are still justifying Musa's inclusion, most of our players were fatigued and had to play the final due to lack of options on the bench, yet we had Musa on the bench and the coach didn't trust him enough to let him play. Nigerians! Are we sure our problem is just leadership???
We had Awaziem on the bench but played an injured Ekong. We had Osayi on the bench but played an injured Aina. We had Onyedika on the bench but played Iwobi in a DM role. But we only saw Musa. Our problem includes insincerity.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:56 pm
We had Awaziem on the bench but played an injured Ekong. We had Osayi on the bench but played an injured Aina. We had Onyedika on the bench but played Iwobi in a DM role. But we only saw Musa. Our problem includes insincerity.
dude STFU

Are any of Awaziem, Osayi, Onyedika clubless ?

Do they fail to make the bench for their respective clubs ?

Have they been utter shi$ any time they step on the pitch for SE ?

Have they been freeloading and parasiting off of SE for HALF A FRICKING DECADE ?

Do any of those players get forced on to the coach ?

again have some self respect and STFU.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Damunk wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Coach, sometimes you just have to leave certain people to wallow and fall ill on their own bitterness.
Abeg leave dem.
Their problems go beyond Ahmed Musa even if they don’t know it yet.
Thanks Doc, for your discernments on the issue.
For many of these folks, Musa is simply an excuse to vent their prejudices.
I believe Coach issued a very realistic perspective on the issue, but also know that
these venom spewing types are not realists. Allow them express their inner selves to ease
whatever pains them.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:21 pm
Kabalega wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:44 pm There is a good chance Musa was released by his club for financial reasons and going to AFCON when he was not needed by Nigeria.
Doesn't matter anyway,

The guy is utter garbage and should honestly respect his parasitic self at this point and just call it quit.
I thought Nigeria had two (2) unfilled squad spots at AFCON?
So they could afford to take Musa.

Anyway, Musa has seen it all and probably regales the team with tales of yore. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:56 pm
dude STFU

Are any of Awaziem, Osayi, Onyedika clubless ?

Do they fail to make the bench for their respective clubs ?

Have they been utter shi$ any time they step on the pitch for SE ?

Have they been freeloading and parasiting off of SE for HALF A FRICKING DECADE ?

Do any of those players get forced on to the coach ?

again have some self respect and STFU.
You are responding to people who are fundamentally and intellectually dishonest. Like i said, they know the problem and they know the truth. But they will continue to shift the goalpost and pretend to be obtuse just so that corruption and criminals can succeed.

I know them very well.

Ask any descent human being this question. - "is it right for a person who does not play for his club and who is clearly unfit to be considered for the National Team?" That person will tell you "No, it is not right."

Ask the common Nigerian and he will tell you - "Aribo is not playing! Onyedika does not call his mother regularly! Omeruo has bow legs and Iwobi is not a DM! Is it right that these people have black skin???" :lol: :lol: :lol: You will be looking at this perspn and wonder whether this person has mental problems. But trust me, he doesnt! This person is mentally very sound! He is just a Nigerian. Tueh!!! :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:20 pm

Enemies of progress to justify a feeloading leech who doesn't even make the bench for his club.

This isn't even the first or the last tournament the thief has intended to steal somebody's place.

Imagine Chukwueze stinking up the joint and your only other option is Musa, when guys like Tella and Ejuke were left behind.

I believe Aruako1, a moderator gave you a friendly warning about the words you have chosen towards Ahmed Musa.
As much as Ahmed Musa is a public figure, you can't go about calling him a thief when you don't have any evidence of him being one. Please watch your words. You can show your displeasure without using invectives towards him.

Take this as the last informal warning.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:06 pm

If it was unmerited (like you have admited) then why are we looking beyond that as the reasons some are not happy? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I mean if it was merited and performed like, Bassey for example, even the most rabid anti Northerner wouldn't have been able to say pim.

I don't get your line of reasoning. Musa didn't deserve to go to the AFCON for footballing reasons, a lot of people don't buy the non footballing reasons he was picked. It really is that simple.
Some would argue that Aribo did not deserve to go to AFCON either but I don’t hear you berating him… double standards❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Terrible argument.
Any argument you don’t like is terrible. What else is new❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

I believe Aruako1, a moderator gave you a friendly warning about the words you have chosen towards Ahmed Musa.
As much as Ahmed Musa is a public figure, you can't go about calling him a thief when you don't have any evidence of him being one. Please watch your words. You can show your displeasure without using invectives towards him.

I would even understand if Musa was a politician or if he used the language in the heat of a football match. All Musa has done is to represent his country. I wouldn't have chosen him but he does not deserve the barrage of personal abuse that Vancity throws at him regularly. This is a public forum.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:29 pm Captain of the Nigerian national team, the Super Eagles, has had his contract terminated by his club, Sivasspor, due to poor performance.
This is sad news as the club could have waited until June when the contract expires.
I hope Ahmed Musa MON OON finds another club to put Sivasspor to shame.

https://medyazar.com/sivassporda-ahmed- ... um=twitter
I read somewhere that he had informed them in December of his intent to terminate his contract. And the effected the termination by mutual consent.

It makes you go hmmmmm. :| :cry:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

A thief is someone who takes what is NOT HIS.

He has been taking a place in the SE that HE DOES NOT DESERVE.

Due to political connections.

Amaju Pinnick is ON RECORD CONFIRMING THIS.

Ahmed Musa is a THIEF.

If it pains you doesn't mean it ain't true.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Ahmed Musa is a THIEF.

But you sef your stubbornness is too much. They just told you now that its against the rules and you are digging in.

Abeg edit your post and act well, going forward.

I need you on this fight to be issuing bitterness, and you can only do it if you are not banned. Behave yourself my friend!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:59 pm

I would even understand if Musa was a politician or if he used the language in the heat of a football match. All Musa has done is to represent his country. I wouldn't have chosen him but he does not deserve the barrage of personal abuse that Vancity throws at him regularly. This is a public forum.
I agree with you.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:03 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Ahmed Musa is a THIEF.

But you sef your stubbornness is too much. They just told you now that its against the rules and you are digging in.

Abeg edit your post and act well, going forward.

I need you on this fight to be issuing bitterness, and you can only do it if you are not banned. Behave yourself my friend!
They asked me for evidence.

Amaju Pinnick is ON RECORD.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

So I should be banned for simply stating what we all know to be TRUE.

Amaju Pinnick has confirmed and we all know this.

So Musa is also paying people on this forum.

Absolutely disgraceful.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:08 pm So I should be banned for simply stating what we all know to be TRUE.

Amaju Pinnick has confirmed and we all know this.

So Musa is also paying people on this forum.

Absolutely disgraceful.
Trying to smear moderators because we have finally called you out on your slurs against Musa is unwise. If you have any evidence (you don't) why don't you post it on twitter with your full name or on BigSoccer where you are remarkably well behaved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

I just read that he was being owed 6 months salary by his club.

Why do Turkish clubs keep doing this and keep getting away with it?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:56 pm
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:06 pm

Cheers.
Terrible argument.
Any argument you don’t like is terrible. What else is new❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bro, you often argue in bad faith.

You insisted Musa was playing when I showed you stats that he wasn't now he has been released.

Perhaps you have something against Aribo. He scored last week and is playing right now in the FA cup. Absolutely zero comparison with Musa who even his fans say went as a cheerleader/motivational speaker.