I have a shortlist of five for the Super Eagles head coach job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I have a shortlist of five for the Super Eagles head coach job

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] Herve Renard
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

Here are the conditions I would attach to their employment:

[1] Nigeria's head coach must watch at least 20 local league games a season
[2] He must have at least three locals coaches on his technical team
[3] At the very least, the Super Eagles must get to the final of the 2025 African Cup of Nations
[4] At the very least, the Super Eagles must get to the semi final of the 2026 World Cup
[5] The head coach will be responsible for wooing diasporan p[layers with dual nationality to the Super Eagles
[6] We will sign an initial three year contract, by the end of which this coach must get Nigeria into Fifa's top 10 ranked teams
[7] This coach will also be responsible for the U23 team and will be tasked with winning gold at the 2028 Olympics
[8] This coach must seek to bring the average age of the Super Eagles down to around 26
[9] This coach must make Nigeria the number one ranked team in Africa within two years
[10] This coach mist not just win by win in style. He is obliged to return to the traditional Nigerian style of play characterised by flair and pace
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: I have a shortlist of five for the Super Eagles head coach job

Post by highbury »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:00 pm [1] Herve Renard
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

[3] At the very least, the Super Eagles must get to the final of the 2025 African Cup of Nations
[4] At the very least, the Super Eagles must get to the semi final of the 2026 World Cup
[5] The head coach will be responsible for wooing diasporan p[layers with dual nationality to the Super Eagles
[6] We will sign an initial three year contract, by the end of which this coach must get Nigeria into Fifa's top 10 ranked teams
[7] This coach will also be responsible for the U23 team and will be tasked with winning gold at the 2028 Olympics
[8] This coach must seek to bring the average age of the Super Eagles down to around 26
[9] This coach must make Nigeria the number one ranked team in Africa within two years
[10] This coach mist not just win by win in style. He is obliged to return to the traditional Nigerian style of play characterised by flair and pace
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:17 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

These are the coaches you are going to give “conditions”. Hehe. Wait until they give you their own condition$$$$$
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:08 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:33 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: at those who are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Options 2-5 have stated they’d be willing to consider the job under one conditon, “that it’s given to Herve Renard and their contact details are deleted”.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We cannot afford those coaches 😂😂😂😂 Ayo nah funny guy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Chuckled when I saw the list. By the time I got to the 10th point I was LOL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: comedy disguised as critical contribution. Enjoyed it tho, wish it could happen!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

Not one of them will consider Nigeria. We need a young up and coming indigenous coach that wants to make a name for himself.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Don’t forget to add Joachim Low, the former Germany manager to the list.
He said earlier this week that he’s looking for a national team manager’s job for the next World Cup
I am happy
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:evil: :twisted:
No preference with these 5 coaches above ... they are all winners and can win Naija a World cup anyday !!
==========================================
"Exodus .... movement of da people" - Bob Marley !!
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:21 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

jungle-jawara wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:54 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Jose who? Zinadine who?? Juergen who??
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I guarantee that the current NFF and given the economic situation in the NFF as well as the country today WILL NOT HIRE ANY OF THE LISTED MANAGERS. You can take that to the bank. The only way any of those guys will be hired is if a private entity was to step in to take care of paying the wages. Note that companies are leaving the country because they are largely not allowed dollar payments in Nigeria and you think these guys will come under such climate? Think again! Nevertheless, consider that Nigeria is headed towards a situation where no Manager will be paid in foreign currency. Note that it was the deal towards the end of Peseiro's contract. What is more realistic is that Nigeria hires a journeyman low level manager.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gboye7777
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye7777 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:59 pm
[2] Jose Mourinho
[3] Jurgen Klopp
[4] Zinadine Zidane
[5] Jurgen Klinsman

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thanks for waking me up this Saturday morning.
mutiman
Egg
Egg

Post by mutiman »

Gboye7777 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:56 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:59 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thanks for waking me up this Saturday morning.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I thought I was the only one. Bro's is playing table coaches like we used to play table soccer back in the day :rotf: :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Saturday morning comedy 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Let analyze his wonderful list. #2 to #4 won’t pick our calls. #1 we won’t afford and even if miraculously accepts to coach us will quit before the 3yrs. #5 is expensive and useless. Klinsman made the US miss out on the WC and couldn’t get a loaded South Korea beat the likes of Jordan & Iran. Heck, they finished 4th at the recent Asian Cup.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .