Pesseiro wanted $120k monthly

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pesseiro wanted $120k monthly

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Das N192M per month. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Most Nigerian states don’t even have that kind of money. 1 don’t think Nff had any option. Maybe $90k?
Abeg Mek im Dey go jare. No wonder they called him Gbeserio.
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Pesseiro wanted $120k monthly

Post by ohenhen1 »

That is a lie, usual smear campaign. I heard all he wanted was for the NFF to pay his assistants directly. The money shouldn't come from his 50K per month salary. At the end of the day, the guy refused the offer on the table and walked away. No need to smear him in the media. Move on and find another coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cisse of Senegal is earning less than 50K per month. $50K per month is a lot of money. You get a house, a car, they give you winning bonuses and match allowances. They cover other expenses when you travel to scout players. An indigenous coach will take $50K per month.

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

NFF: Numerous Fat Flockers .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:11 pm Cisse of Senegal is earning less than 50K per month. $50K per month is a lot of money. You get a house, a car, they give you winning bonuses and match allowances. They cover other expenses when you travel to scout players. An indigenous coach will take $50K per month.
Yup. You get paid every 7 months.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, at long last, the man is gone now. I am happy for him, he left Nigeria with 'flying colors.'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I don’t believe this report. The NFF are trying to save face. They don’t even have money to pay Finidi. If you pay Peseiro 50k then you have to give Finidi something between 15k-50k per month which they don’t have. We are doomed.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

CAF will pay them $4 million dollars for coming 2nd. And the FG is paying the NFF. They have the money or have they mismanaged it?

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:32 pm I don’t believe this report. The NFF are trying to save face. They don’t even have money to pay Finidi. If you pay Peseiro 50k then you have to give Finidi something between 15k-50k per month which they don’t have. We are doomed.
Finidi will get paid in Naira. If they offer him the same contract as Pesseiro he’ll make N75m per month. But I suspect they’ll offer him 10mil. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:19 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:32 pm I don’t believe this report. The NFF are trying to save face. They don’t even have money to pay Finidi. If you pay Peseiro 50k then you have to give Finidi something between 15k-50k per month which they don’t have. We are doomed.
Finidi will get paid in Naira. If they offer him the same contract as Pesseiro he’ll make N75m per month. But I suspect they’ll offer him 10mil. :laugh:

Finidi made a lot of money when he was in Holland, Spain and England. He probably also has foreign accounts were he collects pension in euros and etc. He is good. The guy is a Nigerian, he is more committed to Nigeria than any mercenary foreign journey man coach.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:34 am

Finidi made a lot of money when he was in Holland, Spain and England. He probably also has foreign accounts were he collects pension in euros and etc. He is good. The guy is a Nigerian, he is more committed to Nigeria than any mercenary foreign journey man coach.
So he should get paid less because he made money when he was playing 12yrs ago? Warahel kinda mentality is that?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:36 am

So he should get paid less because he made money when he was playing 12yrs ago? Warahel kinda mentality is that?
He will probably get 35 K plus money for the assistant he wants to bring in. He has connections at Mallorca and other clubs. Well that is what they were paying Peseiro. That is good money. He will also get a house and a car.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so money ₦ $ is the motivating factor to hire, to coach, and or to be considered?
Not the person ability, pedigree.
We are ffuckin' doomed people.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

All I want is for the NFF not to hire another foreign mercenary journey man coach.

Lets look at the last few hires since Stephen Kesh(RIP)

Rohr was coach of Niger. Now can only get a job at Benin Republic
Peseiro was fired by Venezuela, has never won a trophy

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Nawa! It doesn’t matter if he’s Nigerian or not. He would be doing the same job Peseiro was tasked to do. For a start, you pay him whatever base salary the market said a coach with his experience should earn. The rest na negotiation.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:18 am

Nawa! It doesn’t matter if he’s Nigerian or not. He would be doing the same job Peseiro was tasked to do. For a start, you pay him whatever base salary the market said a coach with his experience should earn. The rest na negotiation.
Kpom.
All these armchair critics speaking from both sides of their mouths.
Any Nigerian coach needs to be paid decently, whether in Naira or dollars.
Keshi was paid about $30-35k a month and he wasn’t paying for his own assistants. And that was 2015.
Oliseh was paid about the same or only slightly less.

The very people complaining about ‘journeyman’ foreign coaches (as if we could afford and provide for A listers) will balk at the thought of paying Amuneke or Finidi $30k a month.
It shouldn’t even be a debate - whoever gets the job.

This is the Nigerian National team, not YumYum Spirits.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Not true, NFF offered him a new contract with exactly the same conditions, all he wanted was his old salary of 70k and that the NFF pay his assistants.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Damunk wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:21 am
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:18 am

Kpom.
All these armchair critics speaking from both sides of their mouths.
Any Nigerian coach needs to be paid decently, whether in Naira or dollars.
Keshi was paid about $30-35k a month and he wasn’t paying for his own assistants. And that was 2015.
Oliseh was paid about the same or only slightly less.

The very people complaining about ‘journeyman’ foreign coaches (as if we could afford and provide for A listers) will balk at the thought of paying Amuneke or Finidi $30k a month.
It shouldn’t even be a debate - whoever gets the job.

This is the Nigerian National team, not YumYum Spirits.
Where did you get that info from? Keshi was paid 5M Naira about 10k in Dollars, about 5 times less than what Rohr was paid.

https://dailypost.ng/2015/02/25/nff-cut ... ry-to-n4m/
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

gochino wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:34 am Not true, NFF offered him a new contract with exactly the same conditions, all he wanted was his old salary of 70k and that the NFF pay his assistants.
Old salary of 70k + NFF paying his assistants = $120k monthly.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim