Our Osimhen is better than Halaand

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Our Osimhen is better than Halaand

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have said it and this is the truth . I repeat Vic is the better footballer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen is better than Halaand

Post by danfo driver »

Na today. The number of point blank chances Haaland misses per game, if he was a Nigerian they'd have crucified him. Like 2-3 point blank per game! This is a guy who has never been highest goal scorer in his life in multiple countries - Germany, Austria and Norway. Came to England and he has destroyed them! Dominates them and is statistically the best striker to ever play in their league. he owns them! Quite embarrassing, if you as me.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He is a great striker but my gosh week after week I see seen him miss an open net. Today against Man U from 1 yard! If Victor missed that Bushboy would yearn until the end of the world. Bottom line even the greatest strikers miss.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:15 pm Na today. The number of point blank chances Haaland misses per game, if he was a Nigerian they'd have crucified him. Like 2-3 point blank per game! This is a guy who has never been highest goal scorer in his life in multiple countries - Germany, Austria and Norway. Came to England and he has destroyed them! Dominates them and is statistically the best striker to ever play in their league. he owns them! Quite embarrassing, if you as me.
Would Haaland be nearly as effective if he we’re playing for a team other than man city❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:18 pm He is a great striker but my gosh week after week I see seen him miss an open net. Today against Man U from 1 yard! If Victor missed that Bushboy would yearn until the end of the world. Bottom line even the greatest strikers miss.
yup! weekly! Just imagine he scored all those goals? He'd have 80 goals a season. He dominates this league like he invented it. Such a weak league.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

And that’s not to talk about VO’s overall contribution to the team.
Vic makes so many of his own chances while H has his laid on a plate.
I can’t wait for them to go head to head in the Prem. Eye go clear people.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:13 pm And that’s not to talk about VO’s overall contribution to the team.
Vic makes so many of his own chances while H has his laid on a plate.
I can’t wait for them to go head to head in the Prem. Eye go clear people.
Abi! The thing I asked of him 3 years ago, which he did and it changed everthing was - make teams petrified when they know they have to play you. Let them be shaking in the tunnel when they see you walk out of the dressing room.

Defenders shake when they see him because of not just the goals, but the overall contribution.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Still wondering why Haaland didn't use his head for that missed chance. His misses are even worse than the ones Osimhen missed at AFCON.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

gochino wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:38 pm Still wondering why Haaland didn't use his head for that missed chance. His misses are even worse than the ones Osimhen missed at AFCON.
At the end of the day, they both score a ton of goals. Put the misses behind and keep playing. Haaland did get his goal today. Vic also gets his goals. Both are top notch strikers but Vic’s so called misses at AFCON pale in comparison to Haaland’s howlers recently.
Anyone able to find a video?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:43 pm
gochino wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:38 pm Still wondering why Haaland didn't use his head for that missed chance. His misses are even worse than the ones Osimhen missed at AFCON.
At the end of the day, they both score a ton of goals. Put the misses behind and keep playing. Haaland did get his goal today. Vic also gets his goals. Both are top notch strikers but Vic’s so called misses at AFCON pale in comparison to Haaland’s howlers recently.

Strikers score goals and they miss goals. Lots of them. People only complain about strikers missing goals when they watch them play. If you pay attention to the chances Lewandowski, Martinez(inter) and other top strikers are missing you’ll see it’s the same as Halaan and Vic.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:50 pm
kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:43 pm

Strikers score goals and they miss goals. Lots of them. People only complain about strikers missing goals when they watch them play. If you pay attention to the chances Lewandowski, Martinez(inter) and other top strikers are missing you’ll see it’s the same as Halaan and Vic.

They all miss easy chances every now and then. That’s what makes them human. Let’s not trash one player to praise the other. Vic scores for Napoli and did the same at Lille and Charleroi. Haaland scores goals for Mancity and did the same at Borussia and RB Leipzig. Lewandowski scores goals for Barcelona and did the same at Bayern and Dortmund. These guys are elite. They have their strength and weaknesses.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I don't judge strikers on misses, except it becomes ridiculous. Every great player misses chances. Haaland and Vic miss chances, no big deal.

Vic is more talented and a better team player. Haaland has this single minded obsession about getting goals that's borderline pathological, combined with his insane athleticism, motor and frame it makes for a goal scoring machine.

They are both young, but the only player I would swap for Vic is Mbappe.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

airwolex wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:09 pm I don't judge strikers on misses, except it becomes ridiculous. Every great player misses chances. Haaland and Vic miss chances, no big deal.

Vic is more talented and a better team player. Haaland has this single minded obsession about getting goals that's borderline pathological, combined with his insane athleticism, motor and frame it makes for a goal scoring machine.

They are both young, but the only player I would swap for Vic is Mbappe.
:lol:
That is a great compliment.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

We don't have to guess. The stats are here for this season. Osihmen has been more clinical (conversion rate) this season while Haaland was much better last season. But Haaland is consistently a better passer and gets more assists.
I would rank Osihmen higher in the defensive side of the game even though I don't have those stats.

Osihmen - https://footystats.org/players/nigeria/victor-osimhen

https://footystats.org/players/nigeria/victor-osimhen
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did Man City sign him from under Ikoyi bridge?
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:19 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:15 pm Na today. The number of point blank chances Haaland misses per game, if he was a Nigerian they'd have crucified him. Like 2-3 point blank per game! This is a guy who has never been highest goal scorer in his life in multiple countries - Germany, Austria and Norway. Came to England and he has destroyed them! Dominates them and is statistically the best striker to ever play in their league. he owns them! Quite embarrassing, if you as me.
Would Haaland be nearly as effective if he we’re playing for a team other than man city❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 pm We don't have to guess. The stats are here for this season. Osihmen has been more clinical (conversion rate) this season while Haaland was much better last season. But Haaland is consistently a better passer and gets more assists.
I would rank Osihmen higher in the defensive side of the game even though I don't have those stats.

Osihmen - https://footystats.org/players/nigeria/victor-osimhen

https://footystats.org/players/nigeria/victor-osimhen
dude scored 42 goals in 53 matches last season , club and country :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved