Why Perseiro Left

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Why Perseiro Left

Post by Goalgetter »

I don’t think Nigerian fans understand the real reason Perseiro left. The SE are out of the world-cup. Why wait to have that tag on him when the reality right now is that we are not going to qualify. I pity any local coach that will take that job and end up with the tag of having failed to qualify the team for the worldcup when Perseiro already did the damage. This SE does not have it them to pickup 6 points from SA and another 6 from Rwanda. They will lose in SA and draw in Kigali at best. And that means no chance of qualifying. Perseiro saw this and knows his team -especially after seeing how solid SA are.. The guy picked race as they say in Naija.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Why Perseiro Left

Post by 1naija »

The fact that you woke up to type this first thing this morning means this is what you were thinking about all night. Really?
Goalgetter wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:44 pm I don’t think Nigerian fans understand the real reason Perseiro left. The SE are out of the world-cup. Why wait to have that tag on him when the reality right now is that we are not going to qualify. I pity any local coach that will take that job and end up with the tag of having failed to qualify the team for the worldcup when Perseiro already did the damage. This SE does not have it them to pickup 6 points from SA and another 6 from Rwanda. They will lose in SA and draw in Kigali at best. And that means no chance of qualifying. Perseiro saw this and knows his team -especially after seeing how solid SA are.. The guy picked race as they say in Naija.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Foreign mercenary journey man coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goalgetter wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:44 pm I don’t think Nigerian fans understand the real reason Perseiro left. The SE are out of the world-cup. Why wait to have that tag on him when the reality right now is that we are not going to qualify. I pity any local coach that will take that job and end up with the tag of having failed to qualify the team for the worldcup when Perseiro already did the damage. This SE does not have it them to pickup 6 points from SA and another 6 from Rwanda. They will lose in SA and draw in Kigali at best. And that means no chance of qualifying. Perseiro saw this and knows his team -especially after seeing how solid SA are.. The guy picked race as they say in Naija.
ok. we didn't qualify last time , so what gives? You get to try again.( I think we should just withdraw from the qualifiers after two games whereby we are just 2 points behind the current group leaders) so you can beat your chest and say "i told you so" :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The guy want more money and he is playing Nigeria against other offers. That is why he is not signing a new deal. I don't see how he is better than any local coach. Can't even beat Fae from Ivory coast.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Peseiro reminds me of that over-privileged white kid who gets hired fresh out of college and gets a salary 20% more than yours… and if he doesn’t get a raise after the review, he yells blue murder🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:22 pm Peseiro reminds me of that over-privileged white kid who gets hired fresh out of college and gets a salary 20% more than yours… and if he doesn’t get a raise after the review, he yells blue murder🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience 😝
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OGN is now reporting that negotiations are still ongoing. Nff has improved their offer to 80k per month. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:11 pm OGN is now reporting that negotiations are still ongoing. Nff has improved their offer to 80k per month. :laugh:
Fake report
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:49 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:22 pm Peseiro reminds me of that over-privileged white kid who gets hired fresh out of college and gets a salary 20% more than yours… and if he doesn’t get a raise after the review, he yells blue murder🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience 😝
I doubt there’s a black man in a white establishment who hasn’t experienced that. If there are any black men who haven’t experienced that then they’ve never worked in a white establishment🤔❗️

Cheers.