Nigeria to play friendlies against Mali and Ghana in Marrakesh

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria to play friendlies against Mali and Ghana in Marrakesh

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:30 pm Tanzanian league has been improving.

Interesting that we are playing Mali. Could be some backroom diplomacy going on.
You’re very corrupt and dishonest. Is the Tanzanian league improving to the point that a player who hasn’t even been there for 30days can make SE ahead of Ogbu and Ndah ? When the nff makes decisions like this, it puts their integrity on the line and they must be called out. Guys like you pretend as though you didn’t notice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kelechi is fourth choice for his club, doesn't make the bench but amongst the top five for his country, interesting.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:37 pm

Interesting that we are playing Mali. Could be some backroom diplomacy going on.
You’re very corrupt and dishonest. Is the Tanzanian league improving to the point that a player who hasn’t even been there for 30days can make SE ahead of Ogbu and Ndah ? When the nff makes decisions like this, it puts their integrity on the line and they must be called out. Guys like you pretend as though you didn’t notice.
I don't know much about the player. I can't judge him. But I do know the Tanzanian league is better than the Nigerian league and they play good football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:40 pm kelechi is fourth choice for his club, doesn't make the bench but amongst the top five for his country, interesting.
Kelechi is been punished for going to Afcon by the coach. He will probably leave Leicester at the end of the season.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE list for March Friendlies - Osho & Tanimu new names

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:18 pm
wiseone wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:04 pm Good squad.

Notable omissions: Chukwueze, Ogbu, and Orban

Surprising inclusions: Sadiq, Dessers, and Taminu
It must be Moffi asked to be excused, because he’s the most notable omission for me.

The Tianimu guy ….cant find anything online but I’ve geared his name mentioned a lot.
One of the standout Defenders in the NPFL and was part of last years U23's. Surprising it took a move to Tanzania that he finally got a senior call up
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:42 pm

I don't know much about the player. I can't judge him. But I do know the Tanzanian league is better than the Nigerian league and they play good football.
Exactly! But you know about Ndah, Ogbu, Akpoguma and Torunarigha who are all about the same age as the player that just arrived in Tanzania. Nigeria listed 13 defenders in the Afcon prelim squad. How did Tiaminu get ahead of them? Looks to me like it might have the same agent as Bameyi.

13 defenders on Afcon prelim squad.

Defenders
1. Ola Aina
2. Bright Osayi-Samuel
3. Tyronne Ebuehi
4. Jamilu Collins
5. Zaidu Sanusi
6. Bruno Onyemaechi
7. William Troost-Ekong
8. Semi Ajayi
9. Calvin Bassey
10. Kenneth Omeruo
11. Kevin Akpoguma
12. Chidozie Awaziem
13. Jordan Torunarigha
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I can see someone is crying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aribo 6 games! Aribo 6 games! now he is crying. :lol: You supported corruption and thought that you will always benefit from it? LMAOOO!!!

Well, Mr. Div 2 6 games! 6 games! has been dropped! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:25 pm

It must be Moffi asked to be excused, because he’s the most notable omission for me.

The Tianimu guy ….cant find anything online but I’ve geared his name mentioned a lot.
plays in the Tanzanian league, yes Tanzanian league.
The corruption they sowed, is the corruption they will reap! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The person crying over Aribo since December 2023 is still crying and accusing others of crying!
Continue to weep bitter tears over Aribo o! The boy has since scored 2 goals from midfield for his club since AFCON but the perpetual crier wept in secret!😁😁😁
Aribo dey SE na cry!!!
Aribo no dey SE na cry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Dammy on Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:40 pm kelechi is fourth choice for his club, doesn't make the bench but amongst the top five for his country, interesting.
Dont waste your time anymore. The corrupt and shameless fanbase has emboldened the criminal NFF :oops:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Overall it is a good list. Probably not the final version. Some players will drop out, there will be additions. I would just make two changes. Obasogie and Akinsmaro or Eletu.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

No egunje in March :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it! :D
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:45 pm

One of the standout Defenders in the NPFL and was part of last years U23's. Surprising it took a move to Tanzania that he finally got a senior call up
Thank you Sunset.

The same of people who accused coaches of collecting something when Olisa Ndah was invited are the same set making the same accusation with Taminu invite.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

His name is Taminu and he plays for Bendel Insurance.
Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:18 pm The Tianimu guy ….cant find anything online but I’ve geared his name mentioned a lot.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:13 pm
Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:45 pm

Thank you Sunset.

The same of people who accused coaches of collecting something when Olisa Ndah was invited are the same set making the same accusation with Taminu invite.
This is exactly what I mean when I say that local managers are treated worse. No conjecture is too outlandish to use to smear them.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:28 pm His name is Taminu and he plays for Bendel Insurance.
Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:18 pm The Tianimu guy ….cant find anything online but I’ve geared his name mentioned a lot.
Okay, but why is everyone spelling his name ‘Tianimu’?
Even on the official lists.
Anyway, it’s probably a ‘Mikel’ kind of error.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:49 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:42 pm

Exactly! But you know about Ndah, Ogbu, Akpoguma and Torunarigha who are all about the same age as the player that just arrived in Tanzania. Nigeria listed 13 defenders in the Afcon prelim squad. How did Tiaminu get ahead of them? Looks to me like it might have the same agent as Bameyi.

13 defenders on Afcon prelim squad.

Defenders
1. Ola Aina
2. Bright Osayi-Samuel
3. Tyronne Ebuehi
4. Jamilu Collins
5. Zaidu Sanusi
6. Bruno Onyemaechi
7. William Troost-Ekong
8. Semi Ajayi
9. Calvin Bassey
10. Kenneth Omeruo
11. Kevin Akpoguma
12. Chidozie Awaziem
13. Jordan Torunarigha
I know he played for one of the best teams in the NPFL. Sunset (who knows the NPFL well) has confirmed that he was one of the best defenders there. He even played for the under 23s. It looks to me as if we can give the person who invited him the benefit of the doubt.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

After all said and done, let’s be happy that we have friendlies to look forward to as it seemed like we were not going to play any friendly in the FIFA window after the cancellation of the friendly against Argentina.
We often criticise the NFF when they get it wrong but we should also commend them when they get it right
I am happy
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Notable omissions: Chukwueze, Moffi, Ogbu, and Orban (what does he have to do in order to get into the team?)

Very odd that Sadiq (who is a reserve at Sociedad) was picked but Moffi and Orban (who are first 11 starters at their clubs) were excluded.

That’s what you call quota system :lol:.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:36 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:14 pm Who is Benjamin Tianimu? If we talk now, they will say we don’t like local coaches!
The more things change, the more they appear the same!
But the team does not have any coach. So how is this the fault of local coaches?
Haba my bro! I’m sure you know that this squad was selected locally
So in the past, the squad was selected in a foreign country.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a useless boy, no cap! :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Anyone planning to go? I'm planning to go for the Ghana game
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

iworo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:55 pm

Notable omissions: Chukwueze, Moffi, Ogbu, and Orban (what does he have to do in order to get into the team?)

Very odd that Sadiq (who is a reserve at Sociedad) was picked but Moffi and Orban (who are first 11 starters at their clubs) were excluded.

That’s what you call quota system :lol:.
You forget to add Ojo Olorunleke, Moses Simon, Jamilu Collins and Alhassan as a quota players. :roll:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim