Sporting Lagos vs Remo Stars (highlights)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Sporting Lagos vs Remo Stars (highlights)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sporting Lagos hammer Remo Rivers United drops point at home in Port Harcourt.

Post by Purity »

Lagos Derby.
Sporting Lagos hammer Remo
Rivers United drops point at home in Port Harcourt.

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sporting Lagos hammer Remo Rivers United drops point at home in Port Harcourt.

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sporting Lagos vs Remo Stars (highlights)

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey,

Remo Stars really stink up the place for this game. What happened? How is it that they would even lose to Sporting Lagos, let alone get humbled by 4 goals? I realize Sporting recently signed key players during midseason.

In any case, that third goal was definitely a goal of the season.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sporting Lagos hammer Remo Rivers United drops point at home in Port Harcourt.

Post by Purity »

Please merge thread.. my apologies
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Prof. what are you talking about bro? Remo Stars had their chances looking at this beautiful highlight of the game.
Never knew we still have beautiful soccer like this in our League. What a gorgeous Stadium too.

Nice. Thanks for sharing folks
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 pm Bigpokey,

Remo Stars really stink up the place for this game. What happened? How is it that they would even lose to Sporting Lagos, let alone get humbled by 4 goals? I realize Sporting recently signed key players during midseason.

In any case, that third goal was definitely a goal of the season.
Remo only have themselves to blame for it, every single goal was either scored or assisted by a former Remo Stars player.
Lokosa, Odubia, Odibo, & Annor.

Sportings best player Michael Tochukwu didn't even play as he's on loan from Remo.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Agbako wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:06 pm Prof. what are you talking about bro? Remo Stars had their chances looking at this beautiful highlight of the game.
Never knew we still have beautiful soccer like this in our League. What a gorgeous Stadium too.

Nice. Thanks for sharing folks
Agbako, I watch am but I am disappointed that Remo would lose that big. That is the team that I am rooting for to win the NPFL. Lokosa was with Sporting before this season started and I realize Sporting signed a host of new guys for the second half of the season. However, I am stunned that Remo would lose by that margin.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

That stadium get potential. Why is it small capacity?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Purity wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:27 pm Lagos Derby.
Sporting Lagos hammer Remo
Rivers United drops point at home in Port Harcourt.

Lagos is miles way from Ikenne.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."