MILAN WORRIED ABOUT CHUKWUEZE FORM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg
MILAN WORRIED ABOUT CHUKWUEZE FORM

Post by COOKING SPOON »

https://sempremilan.com/mazzara-no-one- ... wueze-form

The Nigerian winger arrived in the summer for a fee of €20million, with a further €8m available through bonuses. Until now, though, the Diavolo have not seen a return on their investment or any signs that they will get one.

The 24-year-old was highly impressive for Villarreal, but this has not translated in his first season in Italy, with the winger failing to consistently perform. Whilst there have been positive showings from him in the Champions League, his performances in Serie A have been regularly below the required level.

Pietro Mazzara has highlighted this in his column for MilanNews, against Empoli Chukwueze was handed a rare chance to impress from the bench, but he failed to make any impact, missing the chances he was given.

Mazzara follows this by stating, “Internally no one is happy with what is [or is not] being seen from the former Villarreal winger” which does not bode well for his future.

However, looking back to the case with De Ketelaere, he has excelled with Atalanta, which could cause the Rossoneri to act differently in their management of the Chukwueze situation, meaning they are in control of the situation.
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MILAN WORRIED ABOUT CHUKWUEZE FORM

Post by Lolly »

I feel for Chukwueze but something is not right with him. If there isn’t a significant improvement in his game between now and the end of the season, then he most likely would be shipped out. It’s not looking good.

So what happened to him? Confidence? Lifestyle? Injury?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:00 pm I feel for Chukwueze but something is not right with him. If there isn’t a significant improvement in his game between now and the end of the season, then he most likely would be shipped out. It’s not looking good.

The guy is not the Smokey jollof rice people make him out to be. He has been bad for us for a while now. He doesn’t pass when he is supposed to pass and defenders have realized that you defend him by making it hard for him to use his left & you pretty much can shut him down.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

All because he is not having the best season at AC Milan so far? Players go through rough patch sometimes.
packerland wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:24 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:00 pm I feel for Chukwueze but something is not right with him. If there isn’t a significant improvement in his game between now and the end of the season, then he most likely would be shipped out. It’s not looking good.

The guy is not the Smokey jollof rice people make him out to be. He has been bad for us for a while now. He doesn’t pass when he is supposed to pass and defenders have realized that you defend him by making it hard for him to use his left & you pretty much can shut him down.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He was decent for us before and much better for his club. But yea he has really deteriorated in the last year. Something must be wrong with him. It’s really strange. He can’t even control the ball well these days, not to talk of taking players on.

There is still a good player in him somewhere. He just needs to find the right team to help him get back his mojo. I am not sure the pressure in AC Milan is helping him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

TMW has a weekly “top 15 flops “ in Serie A. Chukwueze has never been mentioned despite not having the best of seasons
I am happy
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Dammy wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:43 pm TMW has a weekly “top 15 flops “ in Serie A. Chukwueze has never been mentioned despite not having the best of seasons
He will come good next season after a full preseason and a coach who knows how to play to his strengths.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He'll come good. Sometimes players need time to settle at a new club.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:25 pm He'll come good. Sometimes players need time to settle at a new club.
He’s fortunate as Milan have learnt from their treatment of De Kataleare, who they shipped out after a season and has now found his form with Atalanta. They will give him time but he needs to buckle up
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:58 pm All because he is not having the best season at AC Milan so far? Players go through rough patch sometimes.

why even bother. He his excited and happy Samu is having a not so good season , so he came here did a search on CE to bump this thread and beat his chest. You just have to marvel at the fake so called fans on this forum. Success has many fathers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:53 pm
YUJAM wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:25 pm He'll come good. Sometimes players need time to settle at a new club.
He’s fortunate as Milan have learnt from their treatment of De Kataleare, who they shipped out after a season and has now found his form with Atalanta. They will give him time but he needs to buckle up
Chukwueze's best season was in 22/23 and 18/19. The other three seasons in between he was average to below average(go check the stats). My issue is with people that pounded their chest and said he was better than Pulisic just because of homerism. Pulisic has carried a nation on his back which I don't think Samu is mature enough to do. Some even said he will bench Rafael Leao at AC Milan :lol: The guy has been frustrating to watch for a while now and I see no reason he should be starting over Nathan Tella. I wish him well but sometimes we have to call a spade a spade.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:04 pm
Chukwueze's best season was in 22/23 and 18/19. The other three seasons in between he was average to below average(go check the stats). My issue is with people that pounded their chest and said he was better than Pulisic just because of homerism. Pulisic has carried a nation on his back which I don't think Samu is mature enough to do. Some even said he will bench Rafael Leao at AC Milan :lol: The guy has been frustrating to watch for a while now and I see no reason he should be starting over Nathan Tella. I wish him well but sometimes we have to call a spade a spade.
We are all frustrated with Samu’s recent performances but AC Milan would not have bought the player if he was as bad as you are making him out to be. The guy is obviously struggling to adjust to a new club, a new league and a new country. I just pray they are patient with him. I suspect they won’t but I hope and I wrong.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:54 pm
We are all frustrated with Samu’s recent performances but AC Milan would not have bought the player if he was as bad as you are making him out to be. The guy is obviously struggling to adjust to a new club, a new league and a new country. I just pray they are patient with him. I suspect they won’t but I hope and I wrong.
Big clubs are usually less patient. I’m even more concerned now as he’s been seeing even less time since the ANC (is he injured? Like what’s up). What made me so concerned earlier in the season was how easy he was to defend. We know his final ball is hit or miss but his ability to beat defenders was always present in La Liga and suddenly he was no longer able to do it - he looked slow of thought and speed. And he hasnt really improved in this regard as the season has gone on. Praying he sees a turnaround at some point.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:54 pm
He had his best season as a pro last year and I believe he had less than a year left on his contract when he was signed. At one point he was valued at 45M-60M along with Pino but they got him for 20M. AC Milan does not have the same prestige they once had. I never taught a club that used to have the likes of Maldini, Weah, Nesta etc now signs the likes of Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Yunus Musah. Giroud is a good player but should not be a starter at Milan.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He has been really poor for Milan lately. What's equally worrying is he has also been poor when playing for the SE. He has his work cut out for him to get back in the starting lineup at Milan. I don't see Milan being patient for much longer.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

just bumping this up for the fake so called Nigerian fans. There is a troll on this thread who is a professional student, this is his job . He has been going to school for over 40 plus years, he spammed this same thread beating his chest about Samu. Today the professional student is missing in action. What a troll
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved