Michael Kayode

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: Michael Kayode

Post by Bell »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:21 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 pm Life no equal.

Benjamin Tanimiu gets a call up, na corruption.

There is a clamour for Kayode.

It is welll.
Oga Fabio, the invitation of Tiaminu is one of the greatest frauds in Nigerian history. It rivals Abacha’s looting. They perpetrated the fraud then blamed it on Pesseiro who was chillin in Portugal. Kayode’s talent is well know to the top clubs in the world already. Dude is Man City, Real M and Barca type talent.
Spoken like a true WOWO. Nigeria sent youth 19 years old and younger to a tournament in Italy in which they distinguished themselves but I’ll bet none of those guys are worthy enough for you just because they didn’t grow up in Italy. Neocolonialism is indeed a dreadful thing🤔❗️

Cheers.

AS USUAL, THANK YOU, tonythetigerkiller

First, Nigeria had to go out to get a foreign coach because "we just want excellence regardless of race or nationality". They forget that excellence is what you can do for yoursself, not what others do for you. Now, it seems the Nigerian team has to be made up entirely of foreign born Nigerians. Finally, maybe, the fans also will become foreign.

And the downfall of Nigeria would be complete.

So much effort is made trying to discover the Kayode in Italy, forgetting that for every Kayode in Italy there are a thousand idling in Nigeria's 36 states. All they have to do is identify and develop them and there will be no question to whom they will pledge allegiance. And FIFA would not have a role in it. But to confirm the national self doubt Nigerians will always seek the easy path which is why growth is either slow or non-existent.

Before anyone comes with their tired retort, I'm all for anybody who's eligible for a Nigerian passport to come and fight for a position. In fact, I want it. All I'm saying is that those born and living in Nigeria deserve help from the NFF to have at least a fighting chance.
Bell
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bell wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:21 am

It is welll.
Oga Fabio, the invitation of Tiaminu is one of the greatest frauds in Nigerian history. It rivals Abacha’s looting. They perpetrated the fraud then blamed it on Pesseiro who was chillin in Portugal. Kayode’s talent is well know to the top clubs in the world already. Dude is Man City, Real M and Barca type talent.
Spoken like a true WOWO. Nigeria sent youth 19 years old and younger to a tournament in Italy in which they distinguished themselves but I’ll bet none of those guys are worthy enough for you just because they didn’t grow up in Italy. Neocolonialism is indeed a dreadful thing🤔❗️

Cheers.

First, Nigeria had to go out to get a foreign coach because "we just want excellence regardless of race or nationality". They forget that excellence is what you can do for yoursself, not what others do for you. Now, it seems the Nigerian team has to be made up entirely of foreign born Nigerians. Finally, maybe, the fans also will become foreign.

So much effort is made trying to discover the Kayode in Italy, forgetting that for every Kayode in Italy there are a thousand idling in Nigeria's 36 states. All they have to do is identify and develop them and there will be no question to whom they will pledge allegiance. And FIFA would not have a role in it. But to confirm the national self doubt Nigerians will always seek the easy path which is why growth is either slow or non-existent.

Before anyone comes with their tired retort, I'm all for anybody who's eligible for a Nigerian passport to come and fight for a position. In fact, I want it. All I'm saying is that those born and living in Nigeria deserve help from the NFF to have at least a fighting chance.
Bell
Abeg stop this nativist nonsense. Nigeria is 60+ yrs old and more in football. Pls name a RB we’ve ever produced that’s better than the 19yr old Kayode. That’s 60yrs of football. Name 1 RB that’s better than Kayode at the same age. Btw, if you don’t know about the great Nigerian players in the 36nstates and neither does the nff. Warrahel are you talking about?

94 team was our best ever. Eguavoen was the RB
We won 96,Olympics youth tournament with Mobi Oparaku
We won 2013 with Efe Anbrose at RB
Ola Aina is currently our best RB and he’s not even close to Kayode.

Abeg go siddon jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:45 am

It is welll.

Cheers.

Bell
Abeg stop this nativist nonsense. Nigeria is 60+ yrs old and more in football. Pls name a RB we’ve ever produced that’s better than the 19yr old Kayode. That’s 60yrs of football. Name 1 RB that’s better than Kayode at the same age. Btw, if you don’t know about the great Nigerian players in the 36nstates and neither does the nff. Warrahel are you talking about?

Abeg go siddon jare.
Ever heard of Yisa Shofoluwe?
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

It is welll.

Cheers.

Bell
What sort of help are you suggesting?

Any player of worth in Nigeria (from youth to the seniors) is already in an academy or a club, and already has an agent who is fraternising with our national team coaches. So these are the ones to focus on, not those playing set under the bridge.

So how do you suggest we help them?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 am

It is welll.

Cheers.

Bell

Abeg go siddon jare.
That’s the right answer there.

Kayode is just showing potential and can’t be compared to the greats but the guy is a heck of a player from what I have seen. But still early days.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:49 am

It is welll.

Cheers.

Bell

Abeg go siddon jare.

Kayode is just showing potential and can’t be compared to the greats but the guy is a heck of a player from what I have seen. But still early days.
The fact he had to go back 40yrs to pull Shofoluwe out proves my point. You guys are tired and too old. Dang. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

It is welll.

Cheers.

Bell

Abeg go siddon jare.

Not to be finicky, but Sofoluwe was a left back.
And may he RIP.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 am

Cheers.

Bell

Abeg go siddon jare.

And may he RIP.
Doc, you should know that he played in both positions even for the SE.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kayode, Udogie and probably Folorunsho lost to Italy.
We no try at all!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:31 pm Kayode, Udogie and probably Folorunsho lost to Italy.
We no try at all!
Ironically, they all play in positions of Urgent need for SE. Boy could we use Folorunsho in mf, Imagine Udogie at LB for SE. Kai.... man wey get hat no get head.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 am

Cheers.

Bell

Abeg go siddon jare.

And may he RIP.
Doc, you should know that he played in both positions even for the SE.
Fair enough but I didn’t know that.
I knew him primarily as a left footed left full back.
But it’s not an important point as I said…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "