Awoniyi cannot catch a break.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Awoniyi cannot catch a break.

Post by 1naija »

First, he is supposedly injured and won't make the SE friendlies. Now, he is back to fighting relegation again Nottingham Forest were deducted 4 points. He should leave this yeye club and go back to Union Berlin..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awoniyi cannot catch a break.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi is the only SE player in the Epl not fighting relegation. Like clockwork, we always represent once relegation battle intensifies. Nacho, Ndidi and Dennis were relegated last yr. This yr could be Aina, Awoniyi and Esho.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:08 pm Iwobi is the only SE player in the Epl not fighting relegation. Like clockwork, we always represent once relegation battle intensifies. Nacho, Ndidi and Denis were related last yr. This yr could be Aina, Awoniyi and Esho.
related to what ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:08 pm Iwobi is the only SE player in the Epl not fighting relegation. Like clockwork, we always represent once relegation battle intensifies. Nacho, Ndidi and Denis were related last yr. This yr could be Aina, Awoniyi and Esho.
related to what ?
Related to the 2nd div.
OCCUPY NFF!!