Karim Adeyemi dropped by Germany

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Karim Adeyemi dropped by Germany

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The squad lists of England, France and Germany have totally ignored young Nigerians who dumped us for them and are now getting shafted. Adeyemi came to Ibadan waxing lyrical about Nigeria and how he enjoys Amala and ran back to Germany to play for them.

Karim, there’s still delicious Amala in Ibadan o. Shoó fè je si?
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Karim Adeyemi dropped by Germany

Post by aruako1 »

He is German as well and he can get into other squads. After all, some of you yab the likes of Iwobi all the time.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 pm The squad lists of England, France and Germany have totally ignored young Nigerians who dumped us for them and are now getting shafted. Adeyemi came to Ibadan waxing lyrical about Nigeria and how he enjoys Amala and ran back to Germany to play for them.

We also didn't select Dessers that had the chance to play for Belgium, so what's your point exactly?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

gochino wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 pm The squad lists of England, France and Germany have totally ignored young Nigerians who dumped us for them and are now getting shafted. Adeyemi came to Ibadan waxing lyrical about Nigeria and how he enjoys Amala and ran back to Germany to play for them.

We also didn't select Dessers that had the chance to play for Belgium, so what's your point exactly?
Gbosa!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Daft Thread from his Royal Daftness
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 pm

Point is that these young players get to have little to no international career when it’s all said and done. Btw, Dessers is in camp as we speak.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

in other news 18 year old Mainoo received a call up to the England national team...

Chukwuemeka and especially Eze na one eyes I just dey look una :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:06 pm in other news 18 year old Mainoo received a call up to the England national team...

They will cap and dump those 2 mumus. Mainoo OTOH will be fasttracked to the 3lions. Aint no way he is playing for ghana.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:06 pm in other news 18 year old Mainoo received a call up to the England national team...

Chaaaiiii…. Southgate don rob Ghana. :shock:
Mano is a special talent,I don’t blame them.
It’s a massive blow to Eze. Chukwemeka has bigger problems in Bellingham and Declan Rice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Adeyemi may still be eligible to switch
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

niyi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 pm Adeyemi may still be eligible to switch

Is he Ghanaian too? I don't see him making SE. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He has already been in their World Cup squad. he did not play at the WC. Can he still switch after being at WC?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

kawawa wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:56 pm
He has already been in their World Cup squad. he did not play at the WC. Can he still switch after being at WC?
He didn’t play in those games so it doesn’t matter. The bigger issue is that he has played in 4 competitive matches for Germany. He would have been eligible to switch to Naija if he only had 3 matches.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

goke313 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:28 am Played the 4 games then abandoned....hopefully guys will learn
I am not sure he has been abandoned. He was not called up this time. He is young. He is good. It is too early to say he does not get other call ups. We have also occasionally “abandoned” some players we capped.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

kawawa wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:20 am
goke313 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:28 am Played the 4 games then abandoned....hopefully guys will learn
I am not sure he has been abandoned. He was not called up this time. He is young. He is good. It is too early to say he does not get other call ups. We have also occasionally “abandoned” some players we capped.
You are right. We are too quick to say they got abandoned. If he continues to ball out, he will get future call up. For instance, Joe Gomez just got his first call up for England since 2020. Now I would say that black players get easily shafted if all things are even.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

He played only a minute in one of the matches too
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

niyi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:00 am
kawawa wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:56 pm
He didn’t play in those games so it doesn’t matter. The bigger issue is that he has played in 4 competitive matches for Germany. He would have been eligible to switch to Naija if he only had 3 matches.
Dortmund’s Karim Adeyemi reps Nigerian flag on socks – Hinting at Super Eagles switch?

Borussia Dortmund forward Karim Adeyemi made headlines after displaying the Nigerian flag on his socks following their thrilling victory over Bayern Munich, as reported by Soccernet.ng.

The Yellow Submarines secured a commendable 2-0 win at the Allianz Arena, with goals from Adeyemi and Julian Ryerson sealing the triumph.

Despite being a German forward, Adeyemi’s eligibility to play for the Super Eagles of Nigeria has sparked interest, especially after the Nigerian flag was recently spotted on his socks.
“If I had the chance, of course. For me, I think it’s a great national team, [and] in the future [they] will be great, they have good players, and in the past, [they were] also great.” he told Soccernet.ng.

Although Adeyemi has represented Germany at various youth levels, including the U-16, U-17, and U-21 teams, his commitment to the German national team remains steadfast.

However, FIFA’s eligibility criteria, established in September 2020, presents an opportunity for players to switch allegiance if they meet specific conditions.

Despite Adeyemi’s appearances for the German side, which include three World Cup qualifiers and a UEFA Nations League match, his participation in non-competitive fixtures leaves room for a potential change in allegiance.

If Adeyemi misses out on selection for the upcoming Euro tournament, speculation suggests that he may consider switching to join the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

https://soccernet.ng/2024/04/watch-dort ... witch.html
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

What would be the point if his dedication to Germany if at 22yrs old he misses EURO 24 AND WC 26? Kai…they’re just burning our boys left and right.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i no go even think twice , if the bobo can still switch, i go drive am from airport , the thing the bobo do Chelsea last season , still hunts Enzo

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

He cant play for Nigeria anymore cos he has 4 caps for Germany.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:14 pm What would be the point of his dedication to Germany if at 22yrs old he misses EURO 24 AND WC 26? Kai…they’re just burning our boys left and right.
OCCUPY NFF!!