FINIDI GEORGE: He has Gumption.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FINIDI GEORGE: He has Gumption.....

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:58 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:02 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:29 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:51 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:18 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:55 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:44 am

Ugbowo, do you have anything substantial, other than your obvious bias, to backup the highlighted assertion or is it purely conjecture❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Because you didn’t like what he said about Finidi wanting Tanimu at his club? :lol:
As usual, your silliness preempts commonsense and logic. Why on earth would I not like the idea of Finidi wanting Tanimu at his club? And what is wrong with asking someone to clarify their statement❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Na question I ask o, no be fight.

What is Ugbowo’s obvious bias by the way?
The C grade. Isn’t that obvious enough❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
So what grade would you give him?

For me, he played ok but he is not any better than the 5 central defenders we took to AFCON. And I am not sure how he compares to Ogbu or Osho yet. BTW, I am not a fan of the two German based guys who we’ve tried in the past.

He actually made more mistakes than good in the game but it is understandable considering it’s his first cap and I could see he was trying too hard to impress.
Certainly not a C. He’s not the next best thing to sliced bread but then neither are Ogbu and Osho. Our AFCON defenders played very well except for in the final. What’s evident is that Tanimu was not out of place. Where he goes from here is really upto Finidi. We’ll have to see if Finidi will let him grow into the role. I believe that, right now, Ndah is ahead of him in terms of development🤔❗️

Cheers.
We will see.

Nice to see you calm down for once when debating. :biggrin:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."