Congratulations Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Congratulations Super Eagles

Post by aykwes8 »

Congratulations on your first win in 18 years. I also want to congratulate you guys especially for scoring your first goal in open play against Ghana since 2002.

However, contrary to the pre mature hyper salivation on this forum and elsewhere, this win does not flatter you at all. First of all, Ghana dominated majority of the game even with a man down. They were more comfortable on the ball and passed the ball better . The Ghana team is a team in transition that even with more than half of its regulars missing, you needed a ball-to-hand and a fake red card to win. This was your last chance. You should have buried us wjennyoubhad it. It won’t come again. Not any time soon . Next time we meet it will be another Brentford. Sticky this thread if you want. Your team is not that good
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations Super Eagles

Post by ANC »

aykwes8 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:41 pm Congratulations on your first win in 18 years. I also want to congratulate you guys especially for scoring your first goal in open play against Ghana since 2002.

However, contrary to the pre mature hyper salivation on this forum and elsewhere, this win does not flatter you at all. First of all, Ghana dominated majority of the game even with a man down. They were more comfortable on the ball and passed the ball better . The Ghana team is a team in transition that even with more than half of its regulars missing, you needed a ball-to-hand and a fake red card to win. This was your last chance. You should have buried us wjennyoubhad it. It won’t come again. Not any time soon . Next time we meet it will be another Brentford. Sticky this thread if you want. Your team is not that good
who are you fighting with?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Na so the thin pain you reach :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i donot know oo, this bobo constantly thinks we care about Ghana and their wahala with them FA.
he constantly comes around ranting about Ghana this and that, we are in the year 2024, yabbbing Ghana now is so boring .
ANC wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:58 pm
aykwes8 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:41 pm Congratulations on your first win in 18 years. I also want to congratulate you guys especially for scoring your first goal in open play against Ghana since 2002.

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:02 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i donot know oo, this bobo constantly thinks we care about Ghana and their wahala with them FA.
he constantly comes around ranting about Ghana this and that, we are in the year 2024, yabbbing Ghana now is so boring .

You know you love me
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

thats weird
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dude get over yourself, no Nigerian is waving flags of victory over beating a weak Ghanaian side in a rivalry that is rather overrated these days (considering how average both teams are right now). We're however celebrating our impressive gold medals hauls at the AAGs right on your turf :taunt:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:44 pm Dude get over yourself, no Nigerian is waving flags of victory over beating a weak Ghanaian side in a rivalry that is rather overrated these days (considering how average both teams are right now). We're however celebrating our impressive gold medals hauls at the AAGs right on your turf :taunt:
Lol, it now makes sense. He was probably getting it at another social-media forum, then proceeds to bring that energy to CE.
SMH
Slack Stars
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Sour grapes. You had to type an epistle over a game with more significance to us as the first under new management than the fact that it was against a team dominated by Tanzania. We look forward to the test against a better team, Mali. As for Ghana, I wish them the best under the likeable Otto Addo.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Regulars missing on the Nigerian side…

Aina
Zaidu
Ekong
Bassey
Boniface
Chukwueze
Moffi
Awoniyi
Osimhen

Five of the above were starters in our AFCON team.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:31 pm

Aina
Zaidu
Ekong
Bassey
Boniface
Chukwueze
Moffi
Awoniyi
Osimhen

How many games qualifies a player as a "regular"?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:37 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:31 pm

Aina
Zaidu
Ekong
Bassey
Boniface
Chukwueze
Moffi
Awoniyi
Osimhen

How many games qualifies a player as a "regular"?
I don’t know. You tell us. Both players were in the SE squads for World Cup qualifiers and in the lead up to AFCON. I would say they were regulars.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:21 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:44 pm Dude get over yourself, no Nigerian is waving flags of victory over beating a weak Ghanaian side in a rivalry that is rather overrated these days (considering how average both teams are right now). We're however celebrating our impressive gold medals hauls at the AAGs right on your turf :taunt:
Lol, it now makes sense. He was probably getting it at another social-media forum, then proceeds to bring that energy to CE.
SMH
Slack Stars
The guy funny die.
A few days ago, out of the blue, he comes up with “you were lucky in the men’s 4x100” - in a football thread! :rotf:
I’m like, WTF?
Na so e pain am.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:13 pm
ANC wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:21 pm
SMH
Slack Stars
The guy funny die.
A few days ago, out of the blue, he comes up with “you were lucky in the men’s 4x100” - in a football thread! :rotf:
I’m like, WTF?
Na so e pain am.
:biggrin:
Trying to measure up can be stressful.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

It's a big deal in Ghana o. When it's an SE match it's all hands on deck. Even the airport staff will give our players a short step ladder from the aeroplane and the market women will block the team bus. They open yansh for everybody else but 9ja.
However, they haven't actually beaten us in the last 4 full international games, and I don't see that changing for several years.

So... we beat Ghana. I knew we would. :taunt:

Like someone said, we have much bigger fish to fry than Ghana these days.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Hey bankuu and kenke eating dwarf, hope you getting the response you asked for here. Like someone told you. We are more interested in our Gold Medal hauls at ya backyard. And looking how to reduce that huge medal gap Egypt has over the rest of the competitors. This is to tell you we aim higher ... maybe ya country can follow suite someday... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ... na joke oooo. We love our bredaaass... even though to hate us is just destroying you all left right n center...
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

It’s one thing to be Short
Then another to be a Ghanaian with a flat head like 9inches block.
You would always think the world is unfair to you!
Peter Obi For President 2023
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

All I am reading is Waaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Babalawo wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:35 pm It’s one thing to be Short
Then another to be a Ghanaian with a flat head like 9inches block.
You would always think the world is unfair to you!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: