THAT GIFTED PENALTY TO GHANA:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
THAT GIFTED PENALTY TO GHANA:

Post by Igugu »

Osayi is one of the players in the Supper Eagles squad that I am not impressed with his plays. He is not quick or fast and seems lazy in responses to oppositions. That was what resulted in his being burnt by the Ghanaian attacker, and he chose to make a tackle that was not really needed. A gift to Ghana when all that was needed to contain this attacker right from outside the 18 yard box. In the fields of play, he looks aloof, nonchalant, and almost like not part of the team. This is my observations of him from many plays or matches he had been involved in.

If Ebuehi was there in his position against Ghana, that attacker would not have had that much pace and dexterity to beat him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THAT GIFTED PENALTY TO GHANA:

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Igugu wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 pm Osayi is one of the players in the Supper Eagles squad that I am not impressed with his plays. He is not quick or fast and seems lazy in responses to oppositions. That was what resulted in his being burnt by the Ghanaian attacker, and he chose to make a tackle that was not really needed. A gift to Ghana when all that was needed to contain this attacker right from outside the 18 yard box. In the fields of play, he looks aloof, nonchalant, and almost like not part of the team. This is my observations of him from many plays or matches he had been involved in.

If Ebuehi was there in his position against Ghana, that attacker would not have had that much pace and dexterity to beat him.

Jeeeessuuuu Christi of NazaretH. :shock: In this holy month of Ramadan. :shock:
Are u ok? Osayi is probably the fastest SE player today. Mo gbe ooo. The things we read on CE na wa ooo. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Igugu wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 pm Osayi is one of the players in the Supper Eagles squad that I am not impressed with his plays. He is not quick or fast and seems lazy in responses to oppositions. That was what resulted in his being burnt by the Ghanaian attacker, and he chose to make a tackle that was not really needed. A gift to Ghana when all that was needed to contain this attacker right from outside the 18 yard box. In the fields of play, he looks aloof, nonchalant, and almost like not part of the team. This is my observations of him from many plays or matches he had been involved in.

I agree with most of what you wrote here. The only game he has impressed was his very first cap. He just looks a bit short of the quality we need right now. Same with his counterpart on the left, Bruno. We need to scout for better players in these two positions.
No impressed win his play.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That penalty vex me nor be small.
In the 93rd minute!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I can blame that on fatigue, though that was very reckless on his part...Semenyo is a very tricky opponent to deal with so the fact that he was largely kept quiet up till the last minutes indicates a good showing nevertheless.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am going to send this message to Osayi, so he can brush you when he sees you. keep yabbing the bobo , when bobo send you uppercut you go sima down small
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:24 pm

Jeeeessuuuu Christi of NazaretH. :shock: In this holy month of Ramadan. :shock:
Are u ok? Osayi is probably the fastest SE player today. Mo gbe ooo. The things we read on CE na wa ooo. :rotf:
Lol. See his explosive acceleration for his assist for the disallowed Osimhen goal against South Africa.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

It was a stupid fowl by Osayi, but every player makes stupid mistakes once in a while.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:53 pm

i am going to send this message to Osayi, so he can brush you when he sees you. keep yabbing the bobo , when bobo send you uppercut you go sima down small

Please do. Him go know say this Delta Boy no be yeye Turkey game buster! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

When Osayi first burst into the scene, I thought Aina’s days as RB were numbered but he doesn’t seem to play with the same energy and intensity that he used to when he started playing for the SE. I remember his SE debut where he stood toe to toe with Nuno Mendes, one of the fastest players in the game. He also gave away a penalty in that match
I am happy