LIST OF PLAYERS THAT MUST NEVER BE INVITED HENCEFORTH:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
LIST OF PLAYERS THAT MUST NEVER BE INVITED HENCEFORTH:

Post by Igugu »

1) Collins
2) Osayi
3) Dessers
4) Omoruo
5) Add your take to this list. Amongst the players observed today.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIST OF PLAYERS THAT MUST NEVER BE INVITED HENCEFORTH:

Post by Dammy »

Add Ebuehi to the list despite not playing
I am happy
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

* Anwaziem.

I wonder why we are not inviting younger players from EPL, and other places. Away with these regular names.
We need to select for the World Cup, and beyond AFCON.

What about inviting Kelechi Nwakali for once.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Igugu wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:49 pm 1) Collins
2) Osayi
3) Dessers
4) Omoruo
And you left out Awaziem? :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:56 pm Add Ebuehi to the list despite not playing
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of these players don tey for our team, make dem dey go. We all saw Tanimu .. and some loser like lolly hounded Finidi for playing him, but came here to pretend ..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Calm down it is a friendly. It is a marathon not a sprint. But I agree the coach need to make some changes. He can't use the current set of players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:09 am some of these players don tey for our team, make dem dey go. We all saw Tanimu .. and some loser like Holly hounded Finidi for playing him, but came here to pretend ..smh
:rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Dammy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:56 pm Add Ebuehi to the list despite not playing
Why?
I actually like him, but of course I am not aware of his current form
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I still feel Ebuehi has a part to play. Collins na championship material. Awaziem is a waste of backup space with his always losing concentration self. I won't shed tears if Desser doesnt get invited again but he has been in good form this season and will be in contention albeit very down in the pecking order as long as he continues scoring for club.

Something is going on with our strikers. They play out of their minds for their clubs and are bang average when playing for the SE. Not too long ago we were criticizing Awoniyi for than one horrific miss and Boniface for missing sitters against Saudi Arabia.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Igugu wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:49 pm 1) Collins
2) Osayi
3) Dessers
4) Omoruo
Collins was never it. I am surprised he was even invited.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Collins and Ajayi are bench warmers in the championship
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

packerland wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:22 am
I still feel Ebuehi has a part to play. Collins na championship material. Awaziem is a waste of backup space with his always losing concentration self. I won't shed tears if Desser doesnt get invited again but he has been in good form this season and will be in contention albeit very down in the pecking order as long as he continues scoring for club.

Something is going on with our strikers. They play out of their minds for their clubs and are bang average when playing for the SE. Not too long ago we were criticizing Awoniyi for than one horrific miss and Boniface for missing sitters against Saudi Arabia.
The reason is clear. They have better link up and attacking players at their clubs. The who SE midfield and attacking players are just too robotic and predictable.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Dessers is no good. Not for this level of football
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Dammy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:24 am Collins and Ajayi are bench warmers in the championship
Watching Ajayi defend is anxiety provoking.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

We need to invite Ehibizue at Udinese. He has indicated his interest in playing for us.
He’s an option at RB
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You people are a joke. You hates Sanusi so bad until you got Collins and Onyemachi, now you hate Collins too.

Osayi who was a defensive stalwart at Afcon should never be called again.
Omeruo performed very well at Afcon as a calming influence at the back, now he too must be banished.
Ebuehi is one of 2 Nigerian RB playing regularly at a top 5 league is no good anymore even though he didn’t play.

We are now to invite Ehizebui who has made it clear he’s not willing to lose his Dutch pali for Nigeria. Una collective heads no Dey house .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Well, if we are paying attention then this couple of friendlies should have confirmed some things.

You could do better than the following players who seem not to have any upside...
Dessers
Awaziem
Osayi
Bruno
Collins
Omeruo
Ebuehi

You got to find out if you can get better replacements. Each time I watch these guys I wonder if they were invited from the local league if people won't be shouting agency business or corruption.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:48 am You people are a joke. You hates Sanusi so bad until you got Collins and Onyemachi, now you hate Collins too.

Omeruo performed very well at Afcon as a calming influence at the back, now he too must be banished.
Ebuehi is one of 2 Nigerian RB playing regularly at a top 5 league is no good anymore even though he didn’t play.

We are now to invite Ehizebui who has made it clear he’s not willing to lose his Dutch pali for Nigeria. Una collective heads no Dey house .

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cellular wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:51 am Well, if we are paying attention then this couple of friendlies should have confirmed some things.

You could do better than the following players who seem not to have any upside...
Dessers
Awaziem
Osayi
Bruno
Collins
Omeruo
Ebuehi

You got to find out if you can get better replacements. Each time I watch these guys I wonder if they were invited from the local league if people won't be shouting agency business or corruption.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Nigeria is perhaps living on past glory.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:48 am You people are a joke. You hates Sanusi so bad until you got Collins and Onyemachi, now you hate Collins too.

...you need to realize many CE pundits are pot bellied, fat faced jam-bodies :rotf: :rotf:
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Lolly wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:25 am
packerland wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:22 am

The reason is clear. They have better link up and attacking players at their clubs. The who SE midfield and attacking players are just too robotic and predictable.
This is it really, the ṢE have lost it's swagger, not one player can beat a man cleanly or attempt a good pass without over hitting it or his team mate mi's controlling the pass. The ṢE just do not command confidence in their play and you can see that when under pressure, back passes galore over and over again, no runs, no dragging away the opponent with runs to create a space for another, movement is slow and ponderous. Hope we pick up the pace with better drills and tactics cos the ṢE game is just a bore. The midfield really needs some injection of pace, quick passing and thinking and good shooter.
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli