Awaziem

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Awaziem

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awaziem

Post by ANC »

Wow.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

If after 7 years as an international player, this is what we get from Awaziem, it’s time to bin him
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

no wonder why he's been on the bench. :scared:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Akpoguma was never given as much opportunities as Awaziem before being canned
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Awazien is actually one of our best ball playing defenders. Looks to me like he slipped and couldn’t strike the ball the way he wanted. Give him a break.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Looks like either a foul or he slipped
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:40 am Awazien is actually one of our best ball playing defenders. Looks to me like he slipped and couldn’t strike the ball the way he wanted. Give him a break.
Oh hussssh it!
As a defender even in primary school you are taught not to attempt that kind of pass.
Dumb stupid move. Dude has been bad anyway. I don't know why he keeps getting called up.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:40 am Awazien is actually one of our best ball playing defenders. Looks to me like he slipped and couldn’t strike the ball the way he wanted. Give him a break.
That’s the irony! He’s good with the ball on his feet probably because he used to be a midfielder before being converted to a central defender at Porto
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:42 am Looks like either a foul or he slipped
No, he shouldn't be attempting such pass towards a dangerous area especially when clearing out the ball would have been a more intelligent decision? Let's stop making excuses for this garbage players abeg
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Terrible
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Emir,

Yes, he is perhaps our best ball playing defender but this is not the first time he has made these errors. I have mentioned this previously. Moreover, he is often caught shirt-tugging. Man, enough should be enough.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 am
Sunset wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:42 am Looks like either a foul or he slipped
No, he shouldn't be attempting such pass towards a dangerous area especially when clearing out the ball would have been a more intelligent decision? Let's stop making excuses for this garbage players abeg
I'm confused are you saying he didn't slip? Ok o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mistakes happen especially when trying to play a positive posession-based style and 9 times out of 10 he completes the pass.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:03 am
Emir,

Yes, he is perhaps our best ball playing defender but this is not the first time he has made these errors. I have mentioned this previously. Moreover, he is often caught shirt-tugging. Man, enough should be enough.
Looks like he slipped and fell on the error he committed today, If you look closely you’ll see that he was trying to pass the ball further up the right side.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Awaziem is one of the jokester on the team. He is a bit like Kelechi. They are several videos of him on YouTube m/Twitter with Kele cracking jokes or dancing. I don’t think he’s good enough but for some reason guys with his personality seem to have a place on the team with this current SE.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:06 am
Emir,

Looks like he slipped and fell on the error he committed today, If you look closely you’ll see that he was trying to pass the ball further up the right side.
No one knowingly commits an error and that is why it is called an error. Even if he was slipping, he had enough contact on the ball for it to go that far. That being the case, why did he direct it that way to the keeper without being aware of how aggressively the Malians were repeatedly pressuring the ball. In such situations, shorter passes may well be better except in cases where you clearly deem a longer pass to be safe. It will still be charged as an error to him, regardless.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

packerland wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:40 am Awaziem is one of the jokester on the team. He is a bit like Kelechi. They are several videos of him on YouTube m/Twitter with Kele cracking jokes or dancing. I don’t think he’s good enough but for some reason guys with his personality seem to have a place on the team with this current SE.
Let him dance on the bench please
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:40 am Awaziem is one of the jokester on the team. He is a bit like Kelechi. They are several videos of him on YouTube m/Twitter with Kele cracking jokes or dancing. I don’t think he’s good enough but for some reason guys with his personality seem to have a place on the team with this current SE.

Thats the problem right there. There are too many old jokers in this team. They need to go. Omeruo, Musa, Awaziem. They older players that have shown 0 growth need to be shown the door.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:46 am
Emir,

No one knowingly commits an error and that is why it is called an error. Even if he was slipping, he had enough contact on the ball for it to go that far. That being the case, why did he direct it that way to the keeper without being aware of how aggressively the Malians were repeatedly pressuring the ball. In such situations, shorter passes may well be better except in cases where you clearly deem a longer pass to be safe. It will still be charged as an error to him, regardless.
Oga look closer. You can see that he intended to strike the ball with the inside of his foot but after slipping he made contact with the outside of his foot causing the ball to change direction. Theres no way the ball ends up where it did without some sort of unintended misdirection. Give the boy a break.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Every time I see the highlighted, I wonder what you guys mean. The guy does not know how to “play”, just a rudimental defender using his size and height to close down attackers. Even Ajayi with very poor pass completion ratio looks more assured than him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mutiman
Egg
Egg

Post by mutiman »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:01 am

Thats the problem right there. There are too many old jokers in this team. They need to go. Omeruo, Musa, Awaziem. They older players that have shown 0 growth need to be shown the door.
True. He's one of about five players who need to be gently but firmly shown the door. Musa's name always comes up from many in this forum and I have no issue with that, but he's not the only one by any means if we're being objective.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:35 am
Emir,

Oga look closer. You can see that he intended to strike the ball with the inside of his foot but after slipping he made contact with the outside of his foot causing the ball to change direction. Theres no way the ball ends up where it did without some sort of unintended misdirection. Give the boy a break.
Would you have given Tanimu a break if he did the same thing…you guys are funny 🤣🤣
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:35 am
Emir,

Would you have given Tanimu a break if he did the same thing…you guys are funny 🤣🤣
If Tanimu a rookie at international level does that, he would be condemned not to talk of someone who has been in the SE for 7 years! And it’s not even his first or second error!
I am happy