10 lessons we can learn from the loss to Mali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10 lessons we can learn from the loss to Mali

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:05 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:58 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:45 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:05 pm Herve Renard and Finidi George sounds like a good combination to me. President Tinubu just needs to summon a consortium of Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Rabiu, Alakija, Elemulu, Ibeto, etc to Aso Rock and get them to be responsible for the coaches’ salaries.
The same Herve Renard that won an Afcon by drawing most of the games?
The same Herve Renard that is the current coach of the French womens national team?

Did he even apply?

Finidi is better off quitting.

Yes, that same Herve Renard. I hope the NFF president has already made contact with him!
He is under contract with the French FA. Getting the French womens national team ready for the Olympics. The NFF will have to pay to buy him out of his contract.
I have put together a plan that will allow us to get around this. I plan to leverage on Franco-Nigerian relations!
Egunje spoil Lagos. Nothing has changed. The same 'plan' that caused the fight during Berti stash! Berti was to be a top class coach that will guarantee success. We saw how that went.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”