Against SA, probable Finidi 352 formation

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Against SA, probable Finidi 352 formation

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm The problem Nigeria has will take several months maybe years to fix. Finidi is Nigeria best chance to qualify for the WC. The crazy thing is the same WOWO didn't say anytjing when Peseiro was losing friendlies. The double standards. Nigerians are brainwashed.
You're lying bro. I like AFCON Peseiro (excluding the finals) but me and a few others here roasted his a$$ when the team was losing/drawing friendlies. I called him out for insisting on playing Uzoho to prove a point. No way we draw both WC games if we had Nwabali or a decent local keeper in those games.
You do know I can find old posts. In fact WOWO were making excuses for Peseiro. They still want Peseiro to come back. It is insane. Let's stop the delusion. You can't judge players or coaches based on friendly performances. We all saw Nigeria get better by 5 goals before WC 94. What did the boys at the WC?
For the final time.

Losing a friendly is forgivable

Showing no intention to build your team by depriving 4 potential key players ZERO minutes over 2 friendlies. Shows a clear lack and disregard to the team building process. It also shows a complete lack of tactical awareness.

Totally UNFORGIVEABLE.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm I just heard Finidi didn't have any assistants. Y I hope that is not true.
Do you need assistants to make a basic sub ?

I mean this is basic playstation coaching.
Yes you do actually. It affects communication. A coach cant do everything. Mali coach had assistants. I am actually more impressed with Finidi. That goal against Ghana was a beauty. They passed the ball from the goalkeeper. I see what he is trying to do.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm The problem Nigeria has will take several months maybe years to fix. Finidi is Nigeria best chance to qualify for the WC. The crazy thing is the same WOWO didn't say anytjing when Peseiro was losing friendlies. The double standards. Nigerians are brainwashed.
You're lying bro. I like AFCON Peseiro (excluding the finals) but me and a few others here roasted his a$$ when the team was losing/drawing friendlies. I called him out for insisting on playing Uzoho to prove a point. No way we draw both WC games if we had Nwabali or a decent local keeper in those games.
You do know I can find old posts. In fact WOWO were making excuses for Peseiro. They still want Peseiro to come back. It is insane. Let's stop the delusion. You can't judge players or coaches based on friendly performances. We all saw Nigeria get better by 5 goals before WC 94. What did the boys at the WC?
For the final time.

Showing no intention to build your team by depriving 4 potential key players ZERO minutes over 2 friendlies. Shows a clear lack and disregard to the team building process. It also shows a complete lack of tactical awareness.

Totally UNFORGIVEABLE.
You dont know what the coaches see in training. You are yarning opaks.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm
For the final time.

Totally UNFORGIVEABLE.
You dont know what the coaches see in training. You are yarning opaks.
We do know what we see them do in their respective clubs against better opposition, we do know that’s why he selected them, what we don’t know is why not give them a try? Why make only 1 tactical sub in a friendly? Aren’t you the one that said Friendlies are for trying players, so why didn’t he?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It was obvious Yusuf and Sadiq djdn't play because of Ramadan. And some agents have their feelings hurt because their players didn't play. Not every one will play. Finidi is going to drop players that dont fit his system. It is the reality. Even your new journey man failed WOWO coach will also not play players. Like we saw with Peseiro at the nations cup. I actually saw a video showing Lookman maybe carrying an injury during training. He wasn't moving well. We don't know what happened training. Maybe there was an agreement not to play them too much since it was a friendly, Onyeka and Bassey left after the Ghana game. It was also obvious the players were just passing the ball not going full gear. But still the WOWO with their agenda want to judge Finidi.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tella, Dele-Bashiru nko?

Did they not know Ramadan would be happening during these friendlies? So if that is why they weren’t played then why were they invited? Weren’t the Malians fasting as well? You are making a nonsensical argument, there is no good reason why these players weren’t played or that we only made ONE tactical sub in a friendly. ONE! How does that even make sense?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm Tella, Dele-Bashiru nko?

Did they not know Ramadan would be happening during these friendlies? So if that is why they weren’t played then why were they invited? Weren’t the Malians fasting as well? You are making a nonsensical argument, there is no good reason why these players weren’t played or that we only made ONE tactical sub in a friendly. ONE! How does that even make sense?
I don't know what happened in training. I won't speculate.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Clueless Ohenhen backing clueless Finidi.

Are you surprised ?

The fact he keeps bringing up Ramadan as an excuse when we played an entirely Muslim team tells you all you need to know about the mindset of this type of delusional person.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yes I am backing Finidi. Just like I gave Peseiro a chance early in his tenure. I

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Finidi is the worst coach I have ever seen in charge of SE.

I have never seen a coach make such delusional, bizarre, nonsensical, and detrimental decions in my life.

Again if it was an Oyinbo coach who did this we will not hear the end of it from these same people who want to pretend what we saw did not happen with Finidi.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm I just heard Finidi didn't have any assistants. Y I hope that is not true.
Do you need assistants to make a basic sub ?

I mean this is basic playstation coaching.
You're definitely not Nigerian. You masquerade as one. You have a very keen interest in SE for reasons best known to you. You have been fooling members here for years. You ain't fooling me.