SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Post by Enugu II »

Otitokoro wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:04 pm @Damunk - agree. These are the same Nigerians that will be carrying ashis at night (male and female) and will be going around pretending they are all god fearing people.
Nothing but puritanical hypocrites!
packerland wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:20 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 am
Enugu II wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:27 am
greg wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:42 pm
jette1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:27 pm
greg wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:51 pm Alozie should be smiling all the way to be bank with endorsements by now. Saw her take her shirt off and pull one side of her shorts up to go take selfies with fans' phones in Abuja stadium. Marketer's dream. She will sell anything. Just needs the right agent. NFF is starving in the abundance of opportunities like Michelle that they should be utilizing.

Tell me you are kidding right ?
So you didn’t see the backlash asisat got for taking off her shirt in Australia ?
Nigeria talk less NFF isn’t that progressive yet to see anything positive in this type of imagery.
You tell me you're Kidding. Oshoala? :rotf: The same people backlashing her are salivating over Alozie. I beg is today not game day? Wey the thread and and links?
Meanwhile there is a furious online battle with some wanting Uchenna Kanu banned from Falcons for suspected lesbianism. Nothing to do with football ooo. Yet no one has ever been concerned about this within the Super Eagles.
They are hypocrites. Nigerian society and its sexual pattern is no different from anywhere else.
It’s all undercover.
Like for real. For what? Because he kissed her teammate multiple time on the cheek.
Otitokoro,

Wetin even concern God-fearing for dis matter? Even the church is recognizing that sexual orientation is not bifurcated, it has all shades and the old Eurocentric feeling spread by colonialism is increasingly being challenged. People are recognizing that sexual orientation is not polar opposites but multiple variations exist.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."