SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kendo
Egg
Egg
SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Post by kendo »

Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 09/04/2024

Post by packerland »

I Dey shake for this match. I badly want to see the Falcons at the Olympics. I can’t believe we haven’t been to the Olympics since 2008 or something crazy like that. The men I can care less if we don’t qualify. We’ve won a gold, silver and bronze with them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 pm I Dey shake for this match. I badly want to see the Falcons at the Olympics. I can’t believe we haven’t been to the Olympics since 2008 or something crazy like that. The men I can care less if we don’t qualify. We’ve won a gold, silver and bronze with them.
you have jinxed the Falcons. Anytime this troll makes a comment about our football , we end up failing. I tire for some of una , nah bad bad vibes and energy full people like you.,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kendo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 pm
Did Tosin Demehin get dropped?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

God be with them. By His grace we will see the SF in France. Only Africa's qualifiers are yet unknown. I say Asisat should be coming off the bench late in 2nd half unless we want to throw chance after chance. I'm not shaking too much sha because we have a real coach that mostly knows how these things work.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

greg wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 pm God be with them. By His grace we will see the SF in France. Only Africa's qualifiers are yet unknown. I say Asisat should be coming off the bench late in 2nd half unless we want to throw chance after chance. I'm not shaking too much sha because we have a real coach that mostly knows how these things work.

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

We will beat Bayana banana 2-0 in the first leg.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

I LIKE THAT THE SECOND LEG IS HOME

The falcons should prevail - they've got proven talent.
Bell
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Damunk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 pm
Demehin is out injured. She got the injury in the Cameroon game.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:18 am
Damunk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 pm
Demehin is out injured. She got the injury in the Cameroon game.
Thanks!
May she recover soon. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

greg wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 pm God be with them. By His grace we will see the SF in France. Only Africa's qualifiers are yet unknown. I say Asisat should be coming off the bench late in 2nd half unless we want to throw chance after chance. I'm not shaking too much sha because we have a real coach that mostly knows how these things work.
:thumb: agreed
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

kendo wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:07 pm
:thumb: agreed
I agree. That’s what I told Gotti and he disagreed with me. We don’t have time for her ‘big woman’ play. If we can lock down their number 10 with the combo of Ucheibe and Ayinde like they did to England James then we got this.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Bell wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:37 am

I LIKE THAT THE SECOND LEG IS HOME

The falcons should prevail - they've got proven talent.
Bell
What do you mean by "home"? First leg is in Abuja this Friday the 5th while the second leg is on the 9th in Pretoria.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Payne and Ajibade scored today. Hopefully most of our girls are in good form when we meet SA. It's not always about talent.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 pm Payne and Ajibade scored today. Hopefully most of our girls are in good form when we meet SA. It's not always about talent.
If Randy gets his tactics right we smashing SA home and away. Joe scored a hattie, Ajibade, Payne scored ahhhhh i cant wait. :P :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Randy needs to put Mathlaho on lockdown and make sure Khatlana does not get any supply. We are good to go.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 pm Payne and Ajibade scored today. Hopefully most of our girls are in good form when we meet SA. It's not always about talent.
If Randy gets his tactics right we smashing SA home and away. Joe scored a hattie, Ajibade, Payne scored ahhhhh i cant wait. :P :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Randy needs to put Mathlaho on lockdown and make sure Khatlana does not get any supply. We are good to go.
I agree. My slight fear is that our finishing for both men and women has not been good for a while. We should have ran away with that Cameroon hoe and away tie.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:36 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm
I agree. My slight fear is that our finishing for both men and women has not been good for a while. We should have ran away with that Cameroon hoe and away tie.
Yea Randy is conservative but keep in mind we had 2 legit goals disallowed vs Cameroon. Should have been like 3-5 goals to 0 on aggregate.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

We also got a hat-trick from Echegini today.
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

In Portland, Uchenna Kanu scored a pair of goals in the first six minutes for Racing Louisville, but the Portland Thorns came from behind for a 2-2 draw on Saturday.

Portland midfielder Sam Coffey scored the equalizing goal late in stoppage time after Morgan Weaver's goal in the 52nd minute.

Kanu, a Nigerian forward who joined Racing Louisville last season, scored in the third and sixth minutes. It was the fastest brace in league history.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/ ... ome-opener
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Gift Monday was also on the scoresheet this weekend for Tenerife. Quick a weekend for our girls
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Oshoala should not start the game. Infact, she should only come on if we are winning 3-0. She's has become so damn slow, doesn't run for the ball, doesn't track back, playing as if she doesn't really care.
She has regressed so much in recent years.
We have far better players who can replace her.
The reason we haven't been doing well for sometime now is because we keep playing her and wasting our chances.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyblTnGMwQ- ... ZkeDgyMQ==

ODEGA should be recalled for this game; she lost weight, is fitter, conditioned and has been tearing up nets recently
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:59 am https://www.instagram.com/p/CyblTnGMwQ- ... ZkeDgyMQ==

ODEGA should be recalled for this game; she lost weight, is fitter, conditioned and has been tearing up nets recently
But is age friendly to her? LOL. Age no care how long someone trains oooo.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics