Tijani Babangida - Speed Skills & Goals - Goles y Mejores Jugadas

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
Tijani Babangida - Speed Skills & Goals - Goles y Mejores Jugadas

Post by Jmal »

Good old times
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tijani Babangida - Speed Skills & Goals - Goles y Mejores Jugadas

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Did he ever go to the WC with SE? There seems to be a massive absence in his SE resume. Afocn and WC? Wetin happen?
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:18 am Did he ever go to the WC with SE? There seems to be a massive absence in his SE resume. Afocn and WC? Wetin happen?
I believe he scored the consolation goal against the Danes in 98
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:18 am Did he ever go to the WC with SE? There seems to be a massive absence in his SE resume. Afocn and WC? Wetin happen?
I believe he came off the bench and scored against Denmark in the 4-1 defeat and he scored in the 2000 AFCON against South Africa(not 100% sure). He was often used as a sub which is why you didn’t notice his impact. I believe after he left Ajax, they started recruiting small wingers in his mold.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He was the fastest player I have ever seen play for Nigeria 🇳🇬. I remember him tearing the great Paolo Maldini a new one while playing in a Champions League match for Ajax. Unfortunately his career overlapped with another great winger (Finidi George), hence he did not get as many caps as he deserved.