Nigeria Super Falcons 1 South Africa 0 Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Nigeria Super Falcons 1 South Africa 0 Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by iworo »

Last edited by iworo on Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Super Falcons vs South Africa Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Shame…shame ….shame on the nff for the low turnout. This is unacceptable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria Super Falcons vs South Africa Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by greg »

iworo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:31 pm
Stream is quite choppy
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:40 pm Shame…shame ….shame on the nff for the low turnout. This is unacceptable.
I am more concerned about the incredibly shameful coverage. Has always been like this anytime there is a game here and you wonder why almost everything about Nigeria is riddled with incompetence. How hard is it to cover a national team's game in a competent way. Can't high school students do better than this in 2024?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ahidjo2 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:52 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:40 pm Shame…shame ….shame on the nff for the low turnout. This is unacceptable.
I am more concerned about the incredibly shameful coverage. Has always been like this anytime there is a game here and you wonder why almost everything about Nigeria is riddled with incompetence. How hard is it to cover a national team's game in a competent way. Can't high school students do better than this in 2024?
Why don't you change it? Who are you waiting for to fix it? You sit in the comfort of your home and complain without fixing what you are whining about . Typical Nigerian who complains and never ever make an effort to fix anything
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No home advantage for the falcons whatsoever.
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:57 pm No home advantage for the falcons whatsoever.
Do the home fans identify with players?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No working link.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

PK?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

PK for us
SuperEagles

oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

Goallll 1-0
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

Agibade converts the PK. NIGERIA UP 1-0
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1-0
SuperEagles

ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:57 pm
Why don't you change it? Who are you waiting for to fix it? You sit in the comfort of your home and complain without fixing what you are whining about . Typical Nigerian who complains and never ever make an effort to fix anything
What utter nonsense are you talking about? You are asking me why I don't change it? There are people elected, appointed, responsible for and are paid to do the dammmnn job. Do they do my job for me? Why should I do theirs for them? It is your duty to push them to do the right thing but a typical Nigerian like you will start asking some illogical questions. Why should I do it for them? If you are not ashamed of this disgraceful showing, then you have no shame. That's how we have continued to excuse and accept incompetence and sheer stupidity since we got independence and has kept us where we are. I don't blame your likes that have zero spirit of excellence. Wait and watch how the return leg will be shown professionally and see how foolish we have become as a country. Can you imagine, some of you live where things are done excellently but we always find reasons to justify the gross incompetence that happens in Nigeria. He that settles for lower or lowered standards celebrates mediocrity....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ajibade
SuperEagles

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria Super Falcons 1 South Africa 0 Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by naijaguy »

Shame on NFF. They can't even show a super falcons match hitch free.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria Super Falcons 1 South Africa 0 Live Stream | Africa Olympic Qualifiers

Post by greg »

Thank God o. Those missed sitters were becoming worrisome.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ahidjo2 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:26 pm
What utter nonsense are you talking about? You are asking me why I don't change it? There are people elected, appointed, responsible for and are paid to do the dammmnn job. Do they do my job for me? Why should I do theirs for them? It is your duty to push them to do the right thing but a typical Nigerian like you will start asking some illogical questions. Why should I do it for them? If you are not ashamed of this disgraceful showing, then you have no shame. That's how we have continued to excuse and accept incompetence and sheer stupidity since we got independence and has kept us where we are. I don't blame your likes that have zero spirit of excellence. Wait and watch how the return leg will be shown professionally and see how foolish we have become as a country. Can you imagine, some of you live where things are done excellently but we always find reasons to justify the gross incompetence that happens in Nigeria. He that settles for lower or lowered standards celebrates mediocrity....
rubbish and a very lazy post, you've been crying and complaining on the internet, get you lazy self off the internet and go and fix it. Still complaining about something you have issues with. Why didn't you buy a plane ticket to go watch the game?

Why didn't you setup your own Internet or TV broadcast. Those who built DSTV, FOX , etc do they have two heads? What have you done that can be useful to others instead of just yourself.

As they say monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Another Lazy Nigerian waiting for someone else to fix your own issues.

Pathetic
SuperEagles

ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:31 pm
ahidjo2 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:26 pm
rubbish and a very lazy post, you've been crying and complaining on the internet, get you lazy self off the internet and go and fix it. Still complaining about something you have issues with. Why didn't you buy a plane ticket to go watch the game?

Why didn't you setup your own Internet or TV broadcast. Those who built DSTV, FOX , etc do they have two heads? What have you done that can be useful to others instead of just yourself.

As they say monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Another Lazy Nigerian waiting for someone else to fix your own issues.

Pathetic
You are making absolutely ZERO sense sir! No need replying you anymore on this faceless forum
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't even think the NFF care. Isn't this under the Nigerian Olympic committee and the sports ministry?

Well even if it was under the NFF, they haven't really cared about the Falcons.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

We should be leading by a lot of goals by now. Hopefully these missed don't come back to bite us
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

Y'all don't get the plan! The Plan! The Plan!

Bad TV coverage/broadcast quality would make the South African coaching staff NOT to review the match, and pick the appropriate lessons.

It is all about The Plan.

:P