AMUNIKE - NEW SE COACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AMUNIKE - NEW SE COACH

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:30 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:57 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about comedy! These are the teams he has coached:

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2021–2022 Nigeria (assistant)
2022 Zanaco
2022–2023 Zanaco (consultant)

This is what he has won:

FIFA U-17 World Cup: 2015

-------------

Look at his CV above. This is who we hired??!! :lol: :lol: Cant keep a job long enough, coached sh1t teams up and down, and was humiliated at AFCON and joined Eguavoen (his friend who has hired him now) to humiliate us out of a WC place.

Gotta give it to him though. He has spent years standing outside the NFF office waiting for "handout" and I guess they have handed it out to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

An embarrassing person and an embarrassing situation. :oops:
You missed out the last head coach job he had with the NFF, coaching our Under 20s. Most people have probably forgotten that he failed to qualify for the U20s African Championship in 2016, losing at home to Sudan in our last qualifier. He blamed the loss on “mother luck”.
A coach is not going to fix a lack of planning and proper management in 90 mins of football. I don't know why you think coaches are magicians that just wave a wand and win games. He failed in 2016, how many times have we qualified for the wyc since 2016?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:57 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about comedy! These are the teams he has coached:

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2022 Zanaco

This is what he has won:

-------------

Look at his CV above. This is who we hired??!! :lol: :lol: Cant keep a job long enough, coached sh1t teams up and down, and was humiliated at AFCON and joined Eguavoen (his friend who has hired him now) to humiliate us out of a WC place.

Gotta give it to him though. He has spent years standing outside the NFF office waiting for "handout" and I guess they have handed it out to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You missed out the last head coach job he had with the NFF, coaching our Under 20s. Most people have probably forgotten that he failed to qualify for the U20s African Championship in 2016, losing at home to Sudan in our last qualifier. He blamed the loss on “mother luck”.
Dude is a capital failure as a coach. Tufiakwa! No wonder he cant get a job anywhere else, unless his friends are there to cheat and steal to help him get a job. Embarrassment of a person!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:47 pm

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2022 Zanaco

This is what he has won:

-------------

A coach is not going to fix a lack of planning and proper management in 90 mins of football. I don't know why you think coaches are magicians that just wave a wand and win games. He failed in 2016, how many times have we qualified for the wyc since 2016?
You are correct about blaming the NFF - the people who looked at the CV posted above and considered him for the job are doubly incompetent or corrupt.

On a related note, I blame stakeholders in Nigerian football who sit on the sidelines. Too many people on these boards for 30+ years and nobody has gotten involved with the NFF (Correct me if I am wrong). Are we all loudmouths and keyboard warriors?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:27 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:19 pm Our NFF isn't a serious organisation prepared for the 21st century. Still lacking in basic organisation and direction and prone to drift with the tide.

They keep playing these political cloak and dagger games and while they do so , endangering our competition chances.

No vision. No plan. Anywhere bele face management.

Little wonder we have been in downward decline. There is now no time to assess Amunike properly ahead of qualifiers. Is this a risk worth taking at this point in time.

This appointment is another of those poisoned chalices. An afterthoight. Amunike, please watch your back. The vultures are never too far away in this energy sapping void that is Nigerian football.
Exactly.
The unspoken reality is that amongst those vultures are millions of Nigerian fans that will turn on him the moment he makes his first mistakes - as he inevitably and understandably will - and then clean mouth like dem no dey there.

Eguavoen and Finidi never recover finish, dem don line up Amuneke.
ALWAYS HIDING BEHIND THE FANS

Why don't you just say what you believe. And if the fans think differently, you go out and convince them. Just as some of us are doing here.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:23 am
cchinukw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:19 pm Our NFF isn't a serious organisation prepared for the 21st century. Still lacking in basic organisation and direction and prone to drift with the tide.

They keep playing these political cloak and dagger games and while they do so , endangering our competition chances.

Little wonder we have been in downward decline. There is now no time to assess Amunike properly ahead of qualifiers. Is this a risk worth taking at this point in time.

This appointment is another of those poisoned chalices. An afterthoight. Amunike, please watch your back. The vultures are never too far away in this energy sapping void that is Nigerian football.
Exactly.
The unspoken reality is that amongst those vultures are millions of Nigerian fans that will turn on him the moment he makes his first mistakes - as he inevitably and understandably will - and then clean mouth like dem no dey there.

Why don't you just say what you believe. And if the fans think differently, you go out and convince them. Just as some of us are doing here.
Bell
Bell,
Your stance is funny. If by now you don’t know what I believe, then you have a problem.
If you are waiting for me to start insulting people, or the NFF, or local coaches then you will wait for ever.

If anyone hides behind fandom, it is you guys that push for many of the same boneheaded decisions as the NFF, and then point fingers at them the moment things go wrong, as they inevitably do.

We all saw as you Amandla! crowd snuck away into the darkness after pushing for the outrageous decisions that led to the double DNQ fiasco of Jan and March ‘22.

It’s happening all over again. I just pray you will take responsibility this time if, God forbid, we are again sitting at home watching the World Cup with Osimhen, Boniface and Iwobi.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:26 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:13 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:16 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:38 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:00 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:23 pm And if it must be a Nigerian coach at all costs.

Why not the very best Nigerian coach, and not a jobless failure who is waiting for handouts.

Nepotism always has to play a part in these matters.
Truth be told, we have very quickly run through the very best - or let’s just say the “most accomplished” - Nigerian coaches: Eguavon (discredited), Finidi (discredited), Amuneke…. good luck! I no envy you.
Uhm, who remain?

It’s not very reassuring and we are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
But we must show we are a proud and achieving black nation by not hiring anyone other than our own colour.
Who are we doing? :rotf:

Notice you hear very little about our coaches hanging around for ‘govt work’ and lacking that true Nigerian desire for self-improvement.
Notice there is also a loud silence on the CVs of our ‘very best’ and the fact that they cannot even compete with the ‘journeyman’ CVs of ‘the’ White Man.

Which of our ‘very best’ can place their CVs side-by-side with Keshi’s when he applied for the SE job 12 years ago?
Keshi had his major flaws, but he was a pioneer. Probably one of the first to leave Naija and play outside our shores in CIV. Then on to France.
Very much like the English, our sit-at-home coaches are not even being courted by the so-called ‘minnows’ of African football. Not their nations, not their clubs.

So let’s expect miracles and continue to make excuses for our coaches.
Just like we make excuses for our referees.

Allow the WOWOORs to have fun pointing at imaginary WOWOs left and right. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This may not end well and trust me, many of us will not be laughing.
BUT Amuneke left Nigeria to coach Tanzania and qualified them for AFCON after many years in the wilderness.
Secondly, the other African Countries (including the minnows) are likely not different from the WOWOs of Nigeria.

Even coaches from Egypt are not sought after. It is obvious it is not only about what they can do.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So you are not embarrassed that Amuneke is just about the only one in a footballing country of 200m?
Is that an achievement?
Do you agree or do you not agree that we are seriously underachieving in coaching in Nigeria?
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
Excuses will get us nowhere.

You are guilty of the very same thing you accuse the NFF of - poor vision.
If you weren’t you wouldn’t be loudly silent on our pathetic coaching pedigree, sotay we - A WHOLE NIGERIA - is having to settle for one local boy who’s CV explains why he’s been out of work for 3 years + and who has nothing more to boast of recently than qualifying a country for AFCON in which they ended up dead last.

Brilliant! Oya, deny it.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Call a spade a spade and we will know we are all on the path to salvation. :rotf:
How are we underachieving when we don't give them an opportunity.

Guess all the black coaches worldwide are LAZY hence why they are not represented in the various leagues all over the world.

As for Amuneke, Tanzania has qualified for AFCON twice in their history. The first time was in 1980 when Nigeria hosted the tournament. The second time was when Amuneke was their coach. 39 years after the 1980 experience. For a lot of Tanzanians, 2019 was the first time they are seeing their country participating in the tournament. A great achievement after 39 years of trying. If this was achieved by an 'Oyinbo' man I can imagine the spin that will be put around it.
Tanzania just qualified for AFCON again.

They got 2 points instead of the ZERO AND DEAD LAST UNDER AMUNIKE.
Meaning they are building on what Amuneke achieved! That's how to improve!

They did not qualify for 39 YEARS UNTIL Amuneke came to help them.

For someone that is still in DENIAL of Keshi's achievement I can understand your point.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2022 Zanaco

This is what he has won:

-------------

My post is about the gap in Amuneke's resume. Where did I say he is going to fix anything? While coaches are no magicians, Amuneke's record is quite suspect.

We were U20 champions in 2011, 3rd place in 2013 and champions again in 2015 before he took over in 2016. He then failed to qualify us for the 2017 edition. And we have since qualified for 2019 (placed 4th) and for 2023 (placed 3rd).

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:23 pm And if it must be a Nigerian coach at all costs.

Why not the very best Nigerian coach, and not a jobless failure who is waiting for handouts.

Truth be told, we have very quickly run through the very best - or let’s just say the “most accomplished” - Nigerian coaches: Eguavon (discredited), Finidi (discredited), Amuneke…. good luck! I no envy you.
Uhm, who remain?

But we must show we are a proud and achieving black nation by not hiring anyone other than our own colour.

Notice you hear very little about our coaches hanging around for ‘govt work’ and lacking that true Nigerian desire for self-improvement.
Notice there is also a loud silence on the CVs of our ‘very best’ and the fact that they cannot even compete with the ‘journeyman’ CVs of ‘the’ White Man.

Which of our ‘very best’ can place their CVs side-by-side with Keshi’s when he applied for the SE job 12 years ago?
Keshi had his major flaws, but he was a pioneer. Probably one of the first to leave Naija and play outside our shores in CIV. Then on to France.
Very much like the English, our sit-at-home coaches are not even being courted by the so-called ‘minnows’ of African football. Not their nations, not their clubs.

Allow the WOWOORs to have fun pointing at imaginary WOWOs left and right. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
BUT Amuneke left Nigeria to coach Tanzania and qualified them for AFCON after many years in the wilderness.
Secondly, the other African Countries (including the minnows) are likely not different from the WOWOs of Nigeria.

Even coaches from Egypt are not sought after. It is obvious it is not only about what they can do.
So you are not embarrassed that Amuneke is just about the only one in a footballing country of 200m?
Is that an achievement?
Do you agree or do you not agree that we are seriously underachieving in coaching in Nigeria?

If you weren’t you wouldn’t be loudly silent on our pathetic coaching pedigree, sotay we - A WHOLE NIGERIA - is having to settle for one local boy who’s CV explains why he’s been out of work for 3 years + and who has nothing more to boast of recently than qualifying a country for AFCON in which they ended up dead last.

Brilliant! Oya, deny it.

Call a spade a spade and we will know we are all on the path to salvation. :rotf:

Guess all the black coaches worldwide are LAZY hence why they are not represented in the various leagues all over the world.

As for Amuneke, Tanzania has qualified for AFCON twice in their history. The first time was in 1980 when Nigeria hosted the tournament. The second time was when Amuneke was their coach. 39 years after the 1980 experience. For a lot of Tanzanians, 2019 was the first time they are seeing their country participating in the tournament. A great achievement after 39 years of trying. If this was achieved by an 'Oyinbo' man I can imagine the spin that will be put around it.

For someone that is still in DENIAL of Keshi's achievement I can understand your point.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Even YOU wouldn’t buy this argument in any other circumstance.
Dude, they fired him for poor performance.
Dress it up how you like, but apply the same assessment you would apply to the ‘journeymen’ coaches you are so quick to denigrate.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:49 am

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2022 Zanaco

This is what he has won:

-------------

My post is about the gap in Amuneke's resume. Where did I say he is going to fix anything? While coaches are no magicians, Amuneke's record is quite suspect.

We were U20 champions in 2011, 3rd place in 2013 and champions again in 2015 before he took over in 2016. He then failed to qualify us for the 2017 edition. And we have since qualified for 2019 (placed 4th) and for 2023 (placed 3rd).

See finishing! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:02 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:00 pm Truth be told, we have very quickly run through the very best - or let’s just say the “most accomplished” - Nigerian coaches: Eguavon (discredited), Finidi (discredited), Amuneke…. good luck! I no envy you.
Uhm, who remain?

Is that an achievement?

Brilliant! Oya, deny it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Even YOU wouldn’t buy this argument in any other circumstance.
Dude, they fired him for poor performance.
Dress it up how you like, but apply the same assessment you would apply to the ‘journeymen’ coaches you are so quick to denigrate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was reading his post and couldnt believe my eyes!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Uhm, who remain?

Is that an achievement?

Brilliant! Oya, deny it.

Kpom!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Congrats to him if true. He has paid his dues. Won on the world stage before. And the kind of strong personality that can ring in the changes the SE need. An African man that has been trrough the system on won't put up with lazy players on the pitch.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Still no official confirmation by NFF?
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:51 am
Bell wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:23 am

Exactly.

Bell
Bell,
Your stance is funny. If by now you don’t know what I believe, then you have a problem.
If you are waiting for me to start insulting people, or the NFF, or local coaches then you will wait for ever.

If anyone hides behind fandom, it is you guys that push for many of the same boneheaded decisions as the NFF, and then point fingers at them the moment things go wrong, as they inevitably do.

We all saw as you Amandla! crowd snuck away into the darkness after pushing for the outrageous decisions that led to the double DNQ fiasco of Jan and March ‘22.

It’s happening all over again. I just pray you will take responsibility this time if, God forbid, we are again sitting at home watching the World Cup with Osimhen, Boniface and Iwobi.
Thank you my brother. Well said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This issue with those not in favor of AMunike, who will pay his salary or the FC's many here want? Yall keep on going back and forth. It took how many month before Paseiro got his 6 months salary. Aren't yall tired of such? Instead of attacking or calling out the NFF, yall pounce on Amunike. What happens now if the news report are false and he isn't the next SE's Coach?
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

oscar52 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:33 pm Congrats to him if true. He has paid his dues. Won on the world stage before. And the kind of strong personality that can ring in the changes the SE need. An African man that has been trrough the system on won't put up with lazy players on the pitch.
Is that all he brings to the table?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:18 pm This issue with those not in favor of AMunike, who will pay his salary or the FC's many here want? Yall keep on going back and forth. It took how many month before Paseiro got his 6 months salary. Aren't yall tired of such? Instead attacking or calling out the NFF, yall pounce on Amunike. What happens now if the news report are false and he isn't the next SE's Coach?
But are you saying Amuneke should be paid less?
If so, why?
If not, what’s the difference?
Will he not demand for his delayed salary, just like the rest?

I hope you are not one of those funny people here that complain about unequal treatment of our local coaches and with the very same mouth imply that they should be paid less.

I don dey ask dem since, nobody answer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:18 pm This issue with those not in favor of AMunike, who will pay his salary or the FC's many here want? Yall keep on going back and forth. It took how many month before Paseiro got his 6 months salary. Aren't yall tired of such? Instead attacking or calling out the NFF, yall pounce on Amunike. What happens now if the news report are false and he isn't the next SE's Coach?
If so, why?

I hope you are not one of those funny people here that complain about unequal treatment of our local coaches and with the very same mouth imply that they should be paid less.

i do not understand your question. Now are you going to call out the NFF?
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Reocín (youth)
2008 Al Hazm (assistant)
2008–2009 Julius Berger
2009–2011 Ocean Boys
2014–2017 Nigeria U17
2017–2018 Al Khartoum
2018–2019 Tanzania
2020 Misr Lel Makkasa
2022 Zanaco

This is what he has won:

-------------

His record is not great but he has won a World Trophy.

Again, I reference you to the Washington Post who have on the sports section a whole section dedicated to the lack of coaching opportunities for black coaches across ALL sports. It is called "Black Out". They asked some black assistant coaches why they take the interim coaching positions that are poisoned chalices. All of them answered the same way... "They will take any opportunity that presents itself and hope that someone will take a flyer on them in the future..." Black coaches don't get opportunities... and when they do, they are put in impossible positions. It is what it is... some here deride it as making excuses. No, it is letting people know the reasons behind why things happen they way they happen.

You are not a Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard who are given multiple opportunities to fail. And in most cases "Fail Up".

On these very pages, people have pooped the achievements of Stephen Keshi and Shuaibu Amodu. The same people are now frothing in the mouth over the alleged appointment of Amuneke. Up until the AFCON Peseiro was a terrible coach. During the WCQ he put us in a hole. People are now saying, we still have 8 games. We have been here before... the only ones who can salvage a hole dug by a foreign coach is a local coach. We have done it twice.

If the NFF should employ a foreign coach, be rest assured that he will use the qualifiers to LEARN. And the natives will lap it up. He is learning...

Again, just like last time that they appointed Eguavoen, they made the right decision but chose the wrong coach. I think they didn't select the right coach. I would have gone all in on Michael Nsien and Daniel Ogunmodede. But I do understand the Naijarian factor. Pretending that it does not exist is being naive.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:36 pm
If so, why?

The question is simple: What difference would a foreign or local coach make to the ability of the NFF to pay his salary?
The salaries should be the same regardless, unless you are suggesting the local’s salary should be less, making it easier for the NFF to find the money.
If you are suggesting that, are you not guilty of unequal treatment?
Simple.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:51 pm
If so, why?

The question is simple: What difference would a foreign or local coach make to the ability of the NFF to pay his salary?
The salaries should be the same regardless, unless you are suggesting the local’s salary should be less, making it easier for the NFF to find the money.
Simple.
Are you asking because you want to know or are you just being facetious?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:51 pm
If so, why?

Simple.
not once have i ever thought of such or did i go around CE with such ..you just made up whatever and found a way to derail the main post. once again will your NFF pay the coaches on time? be it local or FC
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oscar52 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:33 pm Congrats to him if true. He has paid his dues. Won on the world stage before. And the kind of strong personality that can ring in the changes the SE need. An African man that has been trrough the system on won't put up with lazy players on the pitch.
Could you expound on these, please?