"Mikel is stubborn. I cannot tolerate people like that" - Samson Siasia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: "Mikel is stubborn. I cannot tolerate people like that" - Samson Siasia

Post by Enyi »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm
Sunset wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:43 am The full interview for those looking for context
As a neutral, I find Siasia reasonable. I don’t why folks are misrepresenting Siasia’s reply.
Unless I misunderstood the meaning of, “ Mikel is out of my league!”

The gist, is Mikel was took much work for Siasia to get the best out of him because he was stubborn to coach.
Totally agree with you
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: "Mikel is stubborn. I cannot tolerate people like that" - Samson Siasia

Post by Enyi »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm
Sunset wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:43 am The full interview for those looking for context
As a neutral, I find Siasia reasonable. I don’t why folks are misrepresenting Siasia’s reply.
Unless I misunderstood the meaning of, “ Mikel is out of my league!”

The gist, is Mikel was took much work for Siasia to get the best out of him because he was stubborn to coach.
Totally agree with you
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........