Sports Minister In Talks With Peseiro Over Super Eagles Return

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sports Minister In Talks With Peseiro Over Super Eagles Return

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am
Lolly wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:45 pm This is not good news. And why is the Sports Minister doing the begging?
But is the rumor or news true at all? To me, I think it can't be true
It is difficult to ascertain the truth. What is known us that Nigeria presented what was a last offer but Peseiro probably considered that unappreciated. The last offer was exactly the same as what his contract was when he first arrived Nigeria. If na you, you go take am? Thus, Peseiro may be duly playing an ignoring strategy hoping Nigeria will come back with an improved offer. No one knows? Is it responsible for the current delay? I have no clue.

What is clear is that some names of FCs and probably a few ICs bandied about online are blatantly FALSE. Take that to the bank. A lot of those are imagined by the junk journalists.
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am
Lolly wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:45 pm This is not good news. And why is the Sports Minister doing the begging?
It is difficult to ascertain the truth. What is known us that Nigeria presented what was a last offer but Peseiro probably considered that unappreciated. The last offer was exactly the same as what his contract was when he first arrived Nigeria. If na you, you go take am? Thus, Peseiro may be duly playing an ignoring strategy hoping Nigeria will come back with an improved offer. No one knows? Is it responsible for the current delay? I have no clue.

What is clear is that some names of FCs and probably a few ICs bandied about online are blatantly FALSE. Take that to the bank. A lot if those are imagined by the junk journalists.
I didn’t believe the Torrent rumors were true, that’s not the type of coach that’ll mess with us. Score Nigeria is now saying that the sports minister wants Amunike and the Nff wants Finidi but if what’s you’re claiming is true, neither of them are in the running. In the end, Eguaveon may end up as coach again. He always wins the money.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:51 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am

What is clear is that some names of FCs and probably a few ICs bandied about online are blatantly FALSE. Take that to the bank. A lot if those are imagined by the junk journalists.
I didn’t believe the Torrent rumors were true, that’s not the type of coach that’ll mess with us. Score Nigeria is now saying that the sports minister wants Amunike and the Nff wants Finidi but if what’s you’re claiming is true, neither of them are in the running. In the end, Eguaveon may end up as coach again. He always wins the money.
Emir

Some of the names mentioned are correct but a lot are simply imagined.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics