Do you really care who the coach is

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Do you really care who the coach is

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am
Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am This whole ‘African Football’ concept heavily buys into the African stereotype which racist commentators and coaches alike use to limit opportunities for our African players - “athleticism”, “speed” and “physical strength”. There’s nothing uniquely tactical or psychological about the African ‘game’ or African players that isn’t in abundance in Europe and South America. Nothing.
I haven't seen you complain when people talk about getting used to English football. Understanding African football is not only about physicality - in any case there is nothing racist about saying that African football is more physical- the racist aspect is saying that physicality is all there is to African football.
Because there’s nothing to complain about. Getting used to different teams, different coaches, different players, different leagues and different cultures is part of the professional game. It’s not unique to anyone or any place.
There’s nothing in the English game or the African game or the South American game that is unique to them or is unknown.

Understanding African football is also learning about the history of the team's you play, playing under different conditions around the continent and getting used to players that often miss the glare of the the football analyst established that is focused on Europe.
Any coach worthy of the title that doesn’t know this or hasn’t sought out the knowledge is an actor.
It’s not rocket science.
Many so-called foreign journeyman understood African football. I first noticed Troussier when he played against Iwuanyanwu Nationale as the coach of ASEC Mimosas. He travelled the length and breath of the continent and knew most teams on the continent. The same for the likes of Claude Le Roy. How can such experience be useless?
Good question.
The onus should be on you to prove that it is indeed useful.
So is there evidence to suggest that such coaches, and African coaches in particular have done demonstrably better than the foreign ‘journeymen’?
It should be pretty clear if there is.

The likes of Amodu Shaibu, Khadiri Ikhana and Okey Emordi had that experience even as local coaches.
I know Amodu was exceptional, but Nigerians got rid of him because he didn’t play ‘sexy’ football. That’s on all of us, not just the NFF. I’m not that familiar with the coaching careers of the other two.
That is the reason for my top two choices to replace Peseiro are Mosimane and Goncalves.
That’s why you are not a WOWOOR.
But you can’t claim not to know some of their more asinine and provocative insinuations against those that don’t share their viewpoint.
A big part of understanding African football is experience. The likes of Shehata, Amodu and Keshi etc knew how to prepare their players for what to expect against African teams, the environments they will play in and the players they will play against. That knowledge is not universal amongst top flight coaches. You will be suprised that many top flight coaches in Europe will ask who if you mention Tebogho Mokoena, who was probably South Africa's best player at the AFCON.

I'm not sure why you are still assuming that being a foreign journeymen and understanding African football is mutually exclusive. I named Troussier and Le Roy, two so-called journeymen as coaches that understand African football. That is what happens when you see everything as foreign v local. I think you will find that most coaches that have won the AFCON have had some good prior experience of African football as coaches or players prior to winning.

I don't care if you call me WOWOOR or whatever you call it. You jumped on the bandwagon that my "understanding African football" comment meant that I hated foreign coaches (I was the only one to talk about it on this thread). If a coach does well I will praise him. If they get it wrong I will say so. I have praised Rohr and Peseiro and based Finidi, the manager of my beloved Enyimba. I also defended Finidi against a failed attempt to insinuate that his invitation of Leke Ojo was due to corruption.

The reason some of you are up in arms is because I ask for no double standards between the treatment of local and foreign managers. We have seen a forumer here defend the Yum Yum player's invitation as "caused by NFF" and condemn Finidi for inviting Tanimu, who was one of the most consistent NPFL players. If those are not double standards, I wonder what you can call it.

We are busy fighting ourselves over our positions on the identity of the coaches. But we have not faced the real problem - the NFF. Does it show any seriousness that they have not appointed any coach by now? Why does it take this long to appoint a manager?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am This whole ‘African Football’ concept heavily buys into the African stereotype which racist commentators and coaches alike use to limit opportunities for our African players - “athleticism”, “speed” and “physical strength”. There’s nothing uniquely tactical or psychological about the African ‘game’ or African players that isn’t in abundance in Europe and South America. Nothing.
I haven't seen you complain when people talk about getting used to English football. Understanding African football is not only about physicality - in any case there is nothing racist about saying that African football is more physical- the racist aspect is saying that physicality is all there is to African football.
Because there’s nothing to complain about. Getting used to different teams, different coaches, different players, different leagues and different cultures is part of the professional game. It’s not unique to anyone or any place.
There’s nothing in the English game or the African game or the South American game that is unique to them or is unknown.

Understanding African football is also learning about the history of the team's you play, playing under different conditions around the continent and getting used to players that often miss the glare of the the football analyst established that is focused on Europe.
Any coach worthy of the title that doesn’t know this or hasn’t sought out the knowledge is an actor.
It’s not rocket science.
Many so-called foreign journeyman understood African football. I first noticed Troussier when he played against Iwuanyanwu Nationale as the coach of ASEC Mimosas. He travelled the length and breath of the continent and knew most teams on the continent. The same for the likes of Claude Le Roy. How can such experience be useless?
Good question.
So is there evidence to suggest that such coaches, and African coaches in particular have done demonstrably better than the foreign ‘journeymen’?

The likes of Amodu Shaibu, Khadiri Ikhana and Okey Emordi had that experience even as local coaches.
I know Amodu was exceptional, but Nigerians got rid of him because he didn’t play ‘sexy’ football. That’s on all of us, not just the NFF. I’m not that familiar with the coaching careers of the other two.
That is the reason for my top two choices to replace Peseiro are Mosimane and Goncalves.
But you can’t claim not to know some of their more asinine and provocative insinuations against those that don’t share their viewpoint.
A big part of understanding African football is experience. The likes of Shehata, Amodu and Keshi etc knew how to prepare their players for what to expect against African teams, the environments they will play in and the players they will play against. That knowledge is not universal amongst top flight coaches. You will be suprised that many top flight coaches in Europe will ask who if you mention Tebogho Mokoena, who was probably South Africa's best player at the AFCON.

I'm not sure why you are still assuming that being a foreign journeymen and understanding African football is mutually exclusive. I named Troussier and Le Roy, two so-called journeymen as coaches that understand African football. That is what happens when you see everything as foreign v local. I think you will find that most coaches that have won the AFCON have had some good prior experience of African football as coaches or players prior to winning.

I don't care if you call me WOWOOR or whatever you call it. You jumped on the bandwagon that my "understanding African football" comment meant that I hated foreign coaches (I was the only one to talk about it on this thread). If a coach does well I will praise him. If they get it wrong I will say so. I have praised Rohr and Peseiro and based Finidi, the manager of my beloved Enyimba. I also defended Finidi against a failed attempt to insinuate that his invitation of Leke Ojo was due to corruption.

The reason some of you are up in arms is because I ask for no double standards between the treatment of local and foreign managers. We have seen a forumer here defend the Yum Yum player's invitation as "caused by NFF" and condemn Finidi for inviting Tanimu, who was one of the most consistent NPFL players. If those are not double standards, I wonder what you can call it.

We are busy fighting ourselves over our positions on the identity of the coaches. But we have not faced the real problem - the NFF. Does it show any seriousness that they have not appointed any coach by now? Why does it take this long to appoint a manager?
Aruako1

Perhaps, it indeed needed explanation.or less it will be interpreted tgat knowledge that football labor solely consists of African football. African football constitutes the grounds, the social environment, the stadium atmosphere, and much more. Thanks for addressing this. Understanding its depth is iimportant.There are European coaches who cannot live in Lagos and require acculturation to so so. I suspect this is why most of them prefer to reside in Europe and take a tourist visit to Africa when an international is scheduled. These issues matter. It opens a larger area of discourse. Perhaps, it might also explain the struggles against the likes of Lesotho etc.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 pm

It’s not rocket science.
Good question.

Aruako1

Perhaps, it indeed needed explanation.or less it will be interpreted tgat knowledge that football labor solely consists of African football. African football constitutes the grounds, the social environment, the stadium atmosphere, and much more. Thanks for addressing this. Understanding its depth is iimportant.There are European coaches who cannot live in Lagos and require acculturation to so so. I suspect this is why most of them prefer to reside in Europe and take a tourist visit to Africa when an international is scheduled. These issues matter. It opens a larger area of discourse. Perhaps, it might also explain the struggles against the likes of Lesotho etc.
Oga that was all I was saying oh before they came with the predicable "he only wants local coaches" talk. I consider the late Maurice Cooreman to have had a much better understanding of Nigerian football than most, and he was Belgian. Cooreman would not have lived outside Nigeria to visit only when we have a game. Pitso and Goncalves wouldn't either.

A lot of the talk now has become predictable binary. Once I ask for local managers to be treated equally, the usual suspects swarm to call me a foreign coach hater. The NFF is the main culprit for all the mess we have had recently, not Rohr, not Eguavoen, not Peseiro and not Finidi.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm

It’s not rocket science.
Good question.

Aruako1

Oga that was all I was saying oh before they came with the predicable "he only wants local coaches" talk. I consider the late Maurice Cooreman to have had a much better understanding of Nigerian football than most, and he was Belgian. Cooreman would not have lived outside Nigeria to visit only when we have a game. Pitso and Goncalves wouldn't either.

A lot of the talk now has become predictable binary. Once I ask for local managers to be treated equally, the usual suspects swarm to call me a foreign coach hater. The NFF is the main culprit for all the mess we have had recently, not Rohr, not Eguavoen, not Peseiro and not Finidi.
The self hating oyibo worshippers would have called for Keshi’s head if Nigeria had failed to advance to the second round in the 2014 World Cup but they see absolutely nothing wrong with renewing Rohr’s contract when he failed to get out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup with arguably the best squad Nigeria ever assembled🤔❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm Oga that was all I was saying oh before they came with the predicable "he only wants local coaches" talk. I consider the late Maurice Cooreman to have had a much better understanding of Nigerian football than most, and he was Belgian. Cooreman would not have lived outside Nigeria to visit only when we have a game. Pitso and Goncalves wouldn't either.

Can you name these people, (‘they’), apart from possibly Van City?
Are you sure you are not personally taking on board the criticisms of others? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That you share some common viewpoints with others by no means suggests a general attack is an attack on you.

I honestly have no awareness of anyone accusing YOU of being a FC ‘hater’ when you have made it quite clear that one of your choices for the job is a foreigner.
And I feel I am one of maybe two that have taken you on wrt the ‘African football’ concept, and you are by no means the first.
Yours is even very recent. I will try look for the thread I have in mind.

On the equal treatment, the board is pretty unanimous on that, so I am not sure why you feel attacked.
Maybe the dispute is on timing?
Because I and many others believe that the brazenly unfair treatment is fast becoming history and goes back more than ten years.
That might be the issue, not the concept of equal treatment.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:13 pm

It’s not rocket science.
Good question.

Aruako1

The self hating oyibo worshippers would have called for Keshi’s head if Nigeria had failed to advance to the second round in the 2014 World Cup but they see absolutely nothing wrong with renewing Rohr’s contract when he failed to get out of the first round of the 2018 World Cup with arguably the best squad Nigeria ever assembled🤔❗️

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Pure fantasy!
If there’s an argument, na only you go dey argue with yourself.
Because that’s not even worth getting into.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:13 pm

It’s not rocket science.
Good question.

Aruako1

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Pure fantasy!
If there’s an argument, na only you go dey argue with yourself.
Because that’s not even worth getting into.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Unbelievable! So the 18 team is one of the best ever assembled? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
These black panthers have gone delulu to the point that we need a psychiatrist on CE to prescribe medicine because the next step na for dem to take up arms. :rotf:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...many are desperately arguing for that white journey man angel to come rescue Nigeria.
The only advantage a white coach have is the ability to arrange for friendlies out there for oyinbo land, if not in his own home country.
Nigerian coaches can't afford that luxury, even if they propose friendlies against top teams NFA won't back them, plus no strong sponsors.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:15 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm Oga that was all I was saying oh before they came with the predicable "he only wants local coaches" talk. I consider the late Maurice Cooreman to have had a much better understanding of Nigerian football than most, and he was Belgian. Cooreman would not have lived outside Nigeria to visit only when we have a game. Pitso and Goncalves wouldn't either.

Are you sure you are not personally taking on board the criticisms of others? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That you share some common viewpoints with others by no means suggests a general attack is an attack on you.

I honestly have no awareness of anyone accusing YOU of being a FC ‘hater’ when you have made it quite clear that one of your choices for the job is a foreigner.
And I feel I am one of maybe two that have taken you on wrt the ‘African football’ concept, and you are by no means the first.

On the equal treatment, the board is pretty unanimous on that, so I am not sure why you feel attacked.
Because I and many others believe that the brazenly unfair treatment is fast becoming history and goes back more than ten years.
On this very thread, comments had equated "understanding African football" with "hating white coaches". One or two of them responded to me directly. I do not see this unanimity on equal treatment - you have people arguing that allegations of unequal treatment is a fantasy.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is WOWOOR?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 pm

On this very thread, comments had equated "understanding African football" with "hating white coaches". One or two of them responded to me directly. I do not see this unanimity on equal treatment - you have people arguing that allegations of unequal treatment is a fantasy.
There must be a disconnect somewhere because what. I explained earlier is what I am seeing.
But then they say you see what you see and don’t see what you don’t want to see.
So, I will go back and look for where the unequal treatment in recent times is debated.

I do know that people are refusing to recognise that:
1. Local coaches from the Keshi era (and now it’s been pointed out, even before that with Siasia) our local coaches have been paid pretty handsomely.
2. Foreign coaches have been paid more, but with claims they were paid “5x more” and even claims that local coaches were paid only “N1m”, which we know are both NOT TRUE.Yet people will run with it to suit there ‘local’ agenda. I recall you preferred to believe Mr “5x” Oliseh and Mr “N1m” Siasia. The evidence does not back up their claims from reports available online.
3. Rohr was responsible for paying his assistants from his salary. Keshi wasn’t as far as we know. So who was really paid more?
4. Lagerback asked for (and as far as I know, never got) a ridiculous amount ($300k) which Siasia called out and asked to be paid about one third of that, which he too never got. But it appears he was paid even more than Keshi.
5. ALL coaches were disrespected by being owed salaries. That’s just not on. Being in a foreign country def does not help. Being owed in your own country might be marginally ‘better’, for want of a better word for a thoroughly ridiculous situation.
6. Peseiro is certified to have been paid a certain amount which isn’t really in dispute.

Ultimately Aruako, it’s pretty obvious the we all ultimately want the same thing - the best outcome for the SE.
We simply differ on how best to attain it.
I just don’t understand why some people have to insult -either directly or by innuendo - those with opinions that differ.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Keshi’s salary from the horses mouth. If you believe him, and there’s no reason not to, then his salary was just over a third of what Peseiro was paid initially. So much for Damunk’s uninformed contention🤔❗️

https://www.thenationalnews.com/sport/k ... ry-1.88675

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 pm What is WOWOOR?
We Only Want Our Own Race.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Thanks.
Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm
We Only Want Our Own Race.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm Keshi’s salary from the horses mouth. If you believe him, and there’s no reason not to, then his salary was just over a third of what Peseiro was paid initially. So much for Damunk’s uninformed contention🤔❗️

Cheers.
You are something else. And I know you do it intentionally when you have lost an argument.

Firstly, I have posted links on this forum that Keshi got paid N5m per month in his first contract that he signed in 2011. The link you posted here also confirms that his first contract was for N5m per month.

Secondly, Keshi is complaining in the link you posted that the NFF wanted to offer the same N5m without any increment after 4 years on the job and having won AFCON. The link was dated February 2015.

Thirdly, though the NFF offered Keshi the same N5m per month at renewal, he refused their offer and got the President involved who got him a salary increase to N7m per month which was signed in April 2015, 2 months after the link you posted.

Finally, how much was the N5m per month in dollars at the start of Keshi’s appointment in 2011. And how much was the N7m per month he signed for on 2015. Take note that Keshi did not pay for any of his assistants in his initial N5m contract. But he agreed to pay for Valerie in 2015 after the NFF sacked him and Okpala due to lack of funds.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 pm

There must be a disconnect somewhere because what. I explained earlier is what I am seeing.
But then they say you see what you see and don’t see what you don’t want to see.
So, I will go back and look for where the unequal treatment in recent times is debated.

1. Local coaches from the Keshi era (and now it’s been pointed out, even before that with Siasia) our local coaches have been paid pretty handsomely.
2. Foreign coaches have been paid more, but with claims they were paid “5x more” and even claims that local coaches were paid only “N1m”, which we know are both NOT TRUE.Yet people will run with it to suit there ‘local’ agenda. I recall you preferred to believe Mr “5x” Oliseh and Mr “N1m” Siasia. The evidence does not back up their claims from reports available online.
3. Rohr was responsible for paying his assistants from his salary. Keshi wasn’t as far as we know. So who was really paid more?
4. Lagerback asked for (and as far as I know, never got) a ridiculous amount ($300k) which Siasia called out and asked to be paid about one third of that, which he too never got. But it appears he was paid even more than Keshi.
5. ALL coaches were disrespected by being owed salaries. That’s just not on. Being in a foreign country def does not help. Being owed in your own country might be marginally ‘better’, for want of a better word for a thoroughly ridiculous situation.
6. Peseiro is certified to have been paid a certain amount which isn’t really in dispute.

Ultimately Aruako, it’s pretty obvious the we all ultimately want the same thing - the best outcome for the SE.
I just don’t understand why some people have to insult -either directly or by innuendo - those with opinions that differ.
You are correct. We are fans and we come here for diverse opinions. But you have the likes of Vancity Eagle on one side, and Highbury on another, taking it too far. Personally, the NFF is the bigger problem. I would have preferred them to leave Peseiro than for them to take so long to replace him (I felt the same about the delay in replacing Rohr).
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

no, stoops, riley, venables, same result.

oh my gosh brother, this is the eagles nest not other sports, im so sorry, won't happen again.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm Keshi’s salary from the horses mouth. If you believe him, and there’s no reason not to, then his salary was just over a third of what Peseiro was paid initially. So much for Damunk’s uninformed contention🤔❗️

Cheers.
You are something else. And I know you do it intentionally when you have lost an argument.

Firstly, I have posted links on this forum that Keshi got paid N5m per month in his first contract that he signed in 2011. The link you posted here also confirms that his first contract was for N5m per month.

Secondly, Keshi is complaining in the link you posted that the NFF wanted to offer the same N5m without any increment after 4 years on the job and having won AFCON. The link was dated February 2015.

Thirdly, though the NFF offered Keshi the same N5m per month at renewal, he refused their offer and got the President involved who got him a salary increase to N7m per month which was signed in April 2015, 2 months after the link you posted.

Finally, how much was the N5m per month in dollars at the start of Keshi’s appointment in 2011. And how much was the N7m per month he signed for on 2015. Take note that Keshi did not pay for any of his assistants in his initial N5m contract. But he agreed to pay for Valerie in 2015 after the NFF sacked him and Okpala due to lack of funds.
This is the Eagles Nest. This post of yours ought to be in Rant and Rave because that’s what you are doing here🤔❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murderators....

I hope you will come back in January and say this when we lift the trophy. We now have access to the same NFL feeder teams that Alabama pick their players from.
King Futcha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 pm
no, stoops, riley, venables, same result.

oh my gosh brother, this is the eagles nest not other sports, im so sorry, won't happen again.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So even at 80 you don't know what stalking means? Anyway, it's not too late to go to school, Eze. :taunt: :D
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:08 am
1naija wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:05 am I bet if we ask you what good football is, you will say it's dribbling like Adokie Amiesimaka and Odebgami and booting the ball up and down like Christian Chukwu. Man, gerrarahia.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 am Me, I really don't care.
But apparently, there’s something seriously wrong with me for that.
Something about my self-esteem… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The thing that’s seriously wrong with you and other WOWOs is that you don’t have a problem with journeymen coaches. As much as I believe it really won’t do us any good, most people won’t have an issue with, say, a Pep Guardiola but the likes of Guardiola are well beyond the reach of the NFF and journeymen coaches are absolutely detrimental to Nigerian football🤔❗️

Cheers.
So why would it bother you if the journeyman white coach is winning and playing good football?
Name one journeyman who has had Nigeria playing good football🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bia, this old man. Don’t you ever get tired of stalking me? Go get a life, my friend🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by 1naija on Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Cheers.

This is the Eagles Nest. This post of yours ought to be in Rant and Rave because that’s what you are doing here🤔❗️

Cheers.
Typical TTTK.

You won’t address the issue.
You make an irrelevant, diversionary point and then run.
How do you get to kill your tigers like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Typical TTTK.

You won’t address the issue.
You make an irrelevant, diversionary point and then run.
How do you get to kill your tigers like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What’s diversionary about showing you to be wrong and a plain ole liar? You made a false claim and a media article exposed your lie and now you want to dismiss it as irrelevant. Try again🤔❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 pm

Damunk,

Let me ask you this: If an FC chooses to use his 20% of wages (e.g. 20% of $80,000) to pay assistants, does that mean that the FC's wages were 20% less than $80,000? Bros, in all accounting cases the wage of the FC is STILL $80,000. What he decides to do with his $80,000 is his problem. Let's be clear rather and NOT attempt to muddle things. The NFF appoints assistants to SE managers but most FCs choose to hire, IN ADDITION, their own assistants from their own wagers. Only one LC did this (e.g. Keshi with his assistant from Benin Republic?). You are, however, erroneously claiming that the FC's wages are not really the $80,000 (an example above) but should be less the FC's assistant's pay? Not so?

I want to make that clear because you continue to claim that LC's wages have been similar with those paid to FCs. That is just not factual. Siasia, Keshi, and Oliseh ALL have pointed out this anomaly. Yet, you insist that you are correct and that they are not? Bros, there is no way you are more credible on this above these managers who actually receive the pay. While not all persons can be truthful on wage issues...... but all three of them?.... lying? Bros, I just cannot believe your version.

BTW, click on the link here https://guardian.ng/news/lawmakers-to-n ... ign-coach/, recently, from Nigerian legislators. Note their stated reasons for supporting the hiring of an LC. They specifically cite wages difference. Are they also lying?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics