Guys stop telling Finidi what to do

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Guys stop telling Finidi what to do

Post by highbury »

It is irritating seeing the first comments from individuals already telling him what to do. You're supporter not a coach .I didn't hear about anyone here on CE applying for the job.
Abeg shut your gob!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Guys stop telling Finidi what to do

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well said

Finidi should do it his way. Because he is the one that will blamed if he doesn't succeed. So might as well do it his way.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:21 pm It is irritating seeing the first comments from individuals already telling him what to do. You're supporter not a coach .I didn't hear about anyone here on CE applying for the job.
Abeg shut your gob!
Leave finidi alone. Let him work. You sec, you no get work to do?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:27 pm
highbury wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:21 pm It is irritating seeing the first comments from individuals already telling him what to do. You're supporter not a coach .I didn't hear about anyone here on CE applying for the job.
Abeg shut your gob!
You just want to attack like a rabid dog or you no see sense? Haba! Na only to fight you sabi?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:23 pm Well said

Finidi should do it his way. Because he is the one that will blamed if he doesn't succeed. So might as well do it his way.
:thumbs: :thumb:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:curse: ni
highbury wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:33 pm
Abeg shut your gob!
You just want to attack like a rabid dog or you no see sense? Haba! Na only to fight you sabi?
You abused and cursed the SE. I can pull up all the receipts . So do not come here now with kumbaya
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Abeg shut your gob!
I kinda think telling coach what to do is the behavior of fans everywhere. I’d be chill about it. It’s just the way it is.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:38 pm :curse: ni
highbury wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:33 pm
Abeg shut your gob!
You abused and cursed the SE. I can pull up all the receipts . So do not come here now with kumbaya
Ok, knock yourself out.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

waka-man wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 pm
Abeg shut your gob!
I kinda think telling coach what to do is the behavior of fans everywhere. I’d be chill about it. It’s just the way it is.
Noted
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 pm
Abeg shut your gob!
Exactly. That is what fans do!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Abeg shut your gob!
I wholeheartedly second that. No one on this forum can coach better than Finidi. That’s the gospel truth. So, let’s give the presumptuous advices a rest🤔❗️

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Abeg shut your gob!
Dude seriously STFU. If Finidi invites players from YumYum FC we have the right to ask questions. Jeez you are trying too hard to be the annoying CE dumba$$es. Sorry, Ohenhen, Kongi the Dunce and 419Naija have you beat in that department although you are giving them a run for their money with your moronic posts daily. :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

But you can invite baskets from Israel? Abeg gerrarahia.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:05 am
Abeg shut your gob!
Dude seriously STFU. If Finidi invites players from YumYum FC we have the right to ask questions. Jeez you are trying too hard to be the annoying CE dumba$$es. Sorry, Ohenhen, Kongi the Dunce and 419Naija have you beat in that department although you are giving them a run for their money with your moronic posts daily. :roll:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

IT'S A FINE LINE

Let's be clear of one thing: Finidi is a better coach than anyone who posts here. That said, there are well-meaning fans who simply want to do what fans will do, or what citizens would do to politicians. The annoying ones are the ones who see a Nigerian coach and immediately feel they actually know something he doesn't know and start offering unsolicited advice.
Bell
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:19 pm
Abeg shut your gob!
I wholeheartedly second that. No one on this forum can coach better than Finidi. That’s the gospel truth. So, let’s give the presumptuous advices a rest🤔❗️

Cheers.
:thumbs: :thumb:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Abeg shut your gob!
Ok. Clap for yourself :D
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

1naija wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 am But you can invite baskets from Israel? Abeg gerrarahia.
Abeg shut your gob!
:rotf: