Adebayo Scores!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Adebayo Scores!

Post by Dammy »

Adebayo just equalised for Luton against Everton with good chest control and firing a low shot after being out for several months.
That’s his 10th goal of the EPL and he would have scored more if not for injury.
The dilemma now is who to pick for the big man role between him, Sadiq, Onuachu and Awoniyi?
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Adebayo Scores!

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 pm Adebayo just equalised for Luton against Everton with good chest control and firing a low shot after being out for several months.
That’s his 10th goal of the EPL and he would have scored more if not for injury.
The dilemma now is who to pick for the big man role between him, Sadiq, Onuachu and Awoniyi?
Sadiq isn't having a good season
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Watch Finidi call up some bum from Rivers United instead for Homebased quota.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Our big striker position is settled barring injuries. It's Vic and Boniface. We don't need another big striker that's not going to play.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:07 am Our big striker position is settled barring injuries. It's Vic and Boniface. We don't need another big striker that's not going to play.
You don't get to decide what "we" want in the NT, the team is always open to any player who shows serious commitment to play for Nigeria. And I guess the concept of having team depth is lost on you, this is 2024 bro.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:50 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:07 am Our big striker position is settled barring injuries. It's Vic and Boniface. We don't need another big striker that's not going to play.
You don't get to decide what "we" want in the NT, the team is always open to any player who shows serious commitment to play for Nigeria. And I guess the concept of having team depth is lost on you, this is 2024 bro.
He has a point though.

We don't need anymore strikers who are just "big"

We need strikers ho can bring something of quality to the table.

Osimehn and Boniface are shoe ins. I'm not sure Adebayo is even good enough to make a 23.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:06 am
He has a point though.

Osimehn and Boniface are shoe ins. I'm not sure Adebayo is even good enough to make a 23.

Tobi is slow to get things. Unless a striker can play in the hole or out wide effectively he will wait till kingdom come to see the green grass with SE. Ironically, the only ‘“striker” , who has such abilities is already hated because he missed chances. His name is Dressers. Akor, Onuachu, Adebayo, Awoniyi and the gangling crew have to wait until for their turn as injuries happen and hope they’re in form. Otherwise na to sell ice in Alaska remain.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

He has a point though.

Dude aside from Osimhen and maybe Moffi the rest of our strikers are just there. Umar is a bench warmer, Orban has cooled off, Awoniyi is meh. I will not mind having Adebayo on board. He is on form. Been watching him for some time and he is good. At least he should be on the bench.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:07 am
He has a point though.

Dude aside from Osimhen and maybe Moffi the rest of our strikers are just there. Umar is a bench warmer, Orban has cooled off, Awoniyi is meh. I will not mind having Adebayo on board. He is on form. Been watching him for some time and he is good. At least he should be on the bench.
I thought I was losing my brain cells reading all that retarded gibberish from KONGI the moron and VE, after Osimhen and Boniface the quality of the #9 is as average as it gets...infact the only #9 doing the business in Europe after Osimhen and Boni has to be Dessers, and he's not particularly a fan's favorite. Sadiq Umar is a very awkward player who has flashes of brilliance here and there, asides from warming the bench at Real Sociedad, he's just too inconsistent to be a shoo-in player. Onuachu just doesn't fit the NT, Awoniyi is too injury prone and seems to be declining than getting better, Orban is still adjusting to Ligue 1which leaves us with ONLY Osimhen, Boniface and Moffi as our main guys...if we have injuries to any of these guys we're pretty much focked.