Satisfactory result for Finidi v SA/BEN?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Satisfactory result for Finidi v SA/BEN?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Finidi will start the job under the most pressure filled circumstances than any coach in Nigerian history.
What would be a satisfactory result in these 2 games for Finidi? Good news is that the season will be over and he can have a longer camp of maybe a week or so and play local teams. I actually think may be an advantage starting with a new coach vs SA.

Win both
Draw both
Win 1 and draw 1
Lose both
Doesn’t matter.

Imho, he cannot lose either game and must come away with at least 4pts. Anything less will put him on shaky grounds. However, if we beat SA, 6pts wil be very very possible. I know Baba Rohr is already shipping buses to CiV for the Benin game. What is a satisfactory result for you?
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Satisfactory result for Finidi v SA/BEN?

Post by 1naija »

He has to win both or we don't qualify.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:10 am He has to win both or we don't qualify.

That's preferable but we gotta cut him some slack due to the whole coaching mess created by the nff. A win vs SA is a must, I'd give him a break if he draws Benin.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

The South Africa game is a must win. Full stop.

We can survive with a draw against Benin but that would be humiliating. We need to beat them too.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Synopsis wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:47 am The South Africa game is a must win. Full stop.

We can survive with a draw against Benin but that would be humiliating. We need to beat them too.
Still don't respect the African game? Remember CAR, CV and EG?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:23 am
1naija wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:10 am He has to win both or we don't qualify.

That's preferable but we gotta cut him some slack due to the whole coaching mess created by the nff. A win vs SA is a must, I'd give him a break if he draws Benin.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:19 am
Synopsis wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:47 am The South Africa game is a must win. Full stop.

Still don't respect the African game? Remember CAR, CV and EG?
You will NEVER change. Your emotional and sexual connection with **** has completely and absolutely blinded you and has turned you against your own country. You think we have forgotten that you are supporting Benin Republic against us? You think you can come out and pretend to say "oh! the African game is tough, so if we get a draw vs. Benin, its okay, but we must beat SA." You think we dont know your true desire and hope?? This is you --

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:32 pm You thinking what I'm thinking? :|
This could be one of the greatest revenge qualifications series in our lifetime. I'll tell you what though, Kongi the Emirbof Amalaland will remain neutral. :|
Doesn't uoue Bible say the meek will inherit the earth? :laugh: :laugh: A nuclear siddon look has been activated.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=313415&p=5890643&hi ... n#p5890643
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:46 pm Finidi will start the job under the most pressure filled circumstances than any coach in Nigerian history.
What would be a satisfactory result in these 2 games for Finidi? Good news is that the season will be over and he can have a longer camp of maybe a week or so and play local teams. I actually think may be an advantage starting with a new coach vs SA.

Win both
Draw both
Win 1 and draw 1
Lose both
Doesn’t matter.

Imho, he cannot lose either game and must come away with at least 4pts. Anything less will put him on shaky grounds. However, if we beat SA, 6pts wil be very very possible. I know Baba Rohr is already shipping buses to CiV for the Benin game. What is a satisfactory result for you?
June 3rd is a Monday.
Where are we playing it and at what time?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:10 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:46 pm Finidi will start the job under the most pressure filled circumstances than any coach in Nigerian history.

Win both
Draw both
Win 1 and draw 1
Lose both
Doesn’t matter.

June 3rd is a Monday.
Where are we playing it and at what time?
U no get googu? We always play at 4pm Naija time because there’s no light and gen don break. When was the time you saw an evening game in Nigeria?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The team shouldn’t take any team for granted. Do you best. 100 percent effort. I game at a time. As they give 100 percent effort I will be happy.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx