Our Osimhen and he scores vs Okoye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen and he scores vs Okoye

Post by Otitokoro »

Dude,
I have no intentions of being dragged into your muck.
Yes, you lied and misrepresented the truth.
And Nigeria does NOT have a number one keeper - ever position on the team is subject to change.

It would be foolhardy of any coach or team to turn its back on its top performing keeper just because folks like you detest the guy.

Keep wallowing in your spite!
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:10 am
Otitokoro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:25 pm Surprised you even bothered to dignify his silly comment with a response, considering he said it out of spite.
Enugu II wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:48 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:45 pm Glad to see Okoye doing well but we have a number one in Nwabili. He should focus on his club and getting his passport in order.
How about if Nwabali is injured or unavailable? Bros, Okoye needs to be called up. Uzoho is merely taking up space.
How is it spite. Did I tell lies. Was he not having problems with his passport?

Nigeria have a number one.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Otitokoro wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:28 pm Dude,
And Nigeria does NOT have a number one keeper - ever position on the team is subject to change.

It would be foolhardy of any coach or team to turn its back on its top performing keeper just because folks like you detest the guy.

Otitokoro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:25 pm Surprised you even bothered to dignify his silly comment with a response, considering he said it out of spite.
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:45 pm Glad to see Okoye doing well but we have a number one in Nwabili. He should focus on his club and getting his passport in order.
How about if Nwabali is injured or unavailable? Bros, Okoye needs to be called up. Uzoho is merely taking up space.

Okoye is a good backup to have.
Assuming he is now interested in being recalled.

Right now, he is NOT our Number One. Our Number One is Nwabali.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Cellular,
That is a matter of personal opinion, as many on this forum will disagree with you.
So, feel free to speak for yourself.
Cellular wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:36 pm

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Otitokoro wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm Cellular,
That is a matter of personal opinion, as many on this forum will disagree with you.

Oga Otitokoro,

We have a number one goalie. It is not just my opinion it is a fact.
Until Okoye makes himself available and beats out Nwabali, Nwabali remains our number one.

Mind you, I am not a fan of giving anyone anything. But going into camp or a game, the last guy (assuming he is active) is the starter until you beat him in camp.

I am praying that Okoye now has the mental makeup to man the posts for Naijaria. But if I were the coach, I wouldn't play him in crucial World Cup qualification as he has yet to show me that he is mentally strong enough to man the post for Naijaria.

Again, I like that he is in form. But he is not our Number One.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

It is a fact, unless you really find the truth to be bitter.

A keeper just manned the post unchallenged throughout AFCON, and the friendly matches since then, and you're talking about personal opinion?

Here is my personal opinion. Okoye is at best a no. 4 option for the Eagles. Nowhere as good as Christian Nwoke of Sporting Lagos or Arthur Okonkwo of Wrexham. He said he wanted to focus on his club career; that focus is leading Udinese to Serie B, unless they turn it around.

Here another opionion, followed by a parayer. Uzoho is not a national team keeper, and those that keep inviting him will soon have their day of shame.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

A keeper just manned the post unchallenged throughout AFCON, and the friendly matches since then, and you're talking about personal opinion?

Here is my personal opinion. Okoye is at best a no. 4 option for the Eagles. Nowhere as good as Christian Nwoke of Sporting Lagos or Arthur Okonkwo of Wrexham. He said he wanted to focus on his club career; that focus is leading Udinese to Serie B, unless they turn it around.

Here another opionion, followed by a parayer. Uzoho is not a national team keeper, and those that keep inviting him will soon have their day of shame.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nwabili
Kingdom Osayi
Obasogie
Nwoke
Okonkwo

No one can come do shakara for us. Looking for excuses to miss games. I guess his passport issue is now fixed.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Otitokoro

It is surprising that you do not realize that Nigeria has located a No.1 keeper. Nigeria has passed the period when several errors by Okoye and Uzoho meant that Nigeria had no definitive No.1. There is no question that Nwabali has cemented the position as No.1. What is important now is getting a reliable sub for him and that is where Okoye comes in. That much ought to be clear.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

truetalk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 pm

Here another opionion, followed by a parayer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Uzoho is not a national team keeper, and those that keep inviting him will soon have their day of shame.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:35 am
truetalk wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 pm

Here another opionion, followed by a parayer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Uzoho is not a national team keeper, and those that keep inviting him will soon have their day of shame.
Those who are inviting Uzoho know the reason they are inviting him and it has been very profitable for them.
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed May 08, 2024 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 pm
metalalloy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:31 pm How did those two defends let him split them? :rotf: :rotf: This boy is a menace
Ask Mike Tyson said, "everyone has a plan, until you get punched in the mouth." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone has a plan until they meet Osimhen on the pitch. :D
Cannavaro, the new Udinese coach absolved the CDs of any fault regarding Osimhen’s goal on TMW. He said the fault was with the full-back who allowed the cross as they had practiced cutting off crosses to Osimhen. There was nothing the central defenders could do about the goal
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:36 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 pm
metalalloy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:31 pm How did those two defends let him split them? :rotf: :rotf: This boy is a menace
Ask Mike Tyson said, "everyone has a plan, until you get punched in the mouth." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone has a plan until they meet Osimhen on the pitch. :D
Cannavaro, the new Udinese coach absolved the CDs of any fault regarding Osimhen’s goal on TMW. He said the fault was with the full-back who allowed the cross as they had practiced cutting off crosses to Osimhen. There was nothing the central defenders could do about the goal
Makes sense.

Anyone who knows football knows this. You can plan all the plan you want to, but once you let that ball through you are done for. Its like spending the week planning against Mbappe-- designing a strategy to cut of the space behind your right back. And then all of a sudden, match starts and one error opens that space! You are done. Nothing your right back can do to stop what is going to happen. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved