FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS( 1 non Nigerian)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS( 1 non Nigerian)

Post by Adisboy »

Seen this through different sources, then Owngoal also confirms. See below;

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/05/08/f ... okachi-in/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

His closest assistant will be a German - Nigerian
His match reader will be a foreigner
His physical trainer will be a foreigner.

Amokachi will be 2nd assistant, de-facto Nff representative. :laugh:

Finidi has chosen to insulate himself from any potential sabotage from any angle. The devil is a liar.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:27 pm Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Finidi has chosen to insulate himself from any potential sabotage from any angle. The devil is a liar.
Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Let’s wait for the black panthers to come and give him their WOWO title. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Amokachi should be nowhere near the SE. I listened to him run commentary and his analysis has no depth.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:27 pm Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yup! He knows your kind. Spiteful, hateful and disloyal. This is you supporting an opponent against your own country because we threw your white daddy into the trash where he belongs. You will forever be in the same deplorable basket as VanCity for taking sides against your own country, being treasonous and spineless. :oops:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:32 pm You thinking what I'm thinking? :|
This could be one of the greatest revenge qualifications series in our lifetime. I'll tell you what though, Kongi the Emirbof Amalaland will remain neutral. :|
Doesn't uoue Bible say the meek will inherit the earth? :laugh: :laugh: A nuclear siddon look has been activated.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=313415&p=5890643&hi ... n#p5890643
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Finidi will be the most successful Nigerian coach for the SE yet. Fake Agents will not smell the team.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:01 pm Amokachi should be nowhere near the SE. I listened to him run commentary and his analysis has no depth.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dem Rolexes wont sell themselves.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you people , leave Our Finidi alone. Let the man cook
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Fantastic if he has been given a free hand to pick his assistants
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

aruako1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:03 pm Fantastic if he has been given a free hand to pick his assistants
Gernot Rohr abi na Westerhof
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED
I sense a small shift in goalpost positioning here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The same divide and conquer they use in politics. The NFF guys are using on Nigerians. Some people will fall for the nonsense.
The debate was never about FC vs LC. It is about not discriminating against local coaches. Treat local coaches the same way you treat foreign coaches.
They should also give assistant coaches contracts. It will be difficult to get the best assistants under a pay as you go arraangement.
Once we do hire the assitants, they are free to accept another job. But I expect Findi to rely on people he trusts. His friends, people he has a long term relationship. People that want to make a name for themselves. People willing to build up their resumes. Having NIgeria on their CV is good.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.
Yea just like Nationalization of PB to AP helped
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Damunk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 pm
highbury wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED
I sense a small shift in goalpost positioning here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No shift. We are talking about assistants, not head coach. I have remained consistent.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Let’s wait for the black panthers to come and give him their WOWO title. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You guys just can’t stand it when a black man is in charge and has oyibo assistants. This is the new paradigm for Nigerian football so, get used to it🤔❗️

Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

You guys just can’t stand it when a black man is in charge and has oyibo assistants. This is the new paradigm for Nigerian football so, get used to it🤔❗️

Cheers.
Don't worry, they will find a way to attribute any success Finidi has to his oyibo assistants.

Dem go even label Finidi a Figure Head.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.
In addition to the more than 5 foreign multi-national companies which left Nigeria in 2023 (after the Drug Lord took office), last week, Microsoft announced that they will be closing their offices - making more than 200 professionals jobless - most (or all) of whom are tech-bros and tech-sis, who will now take their brilliant minds and leave the country for greener pastures. Bolt also confirmed a list of lay-offs in their Lagos, Nigeria operations.

However, what you are more interested in is seeing the President take time out of, what should be, a very busy and critical schedule to take a picture with your national team coach.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are BAD! VERY VERY BAD!! You are the worst thing to happen to that country. I saw a very interesting quote earlier "a tree with rotten sap, cannot produce a clean fruit." Nigerians are the sap, the fruit is the leadership. There is a reason most of our leaders are BAD! Most of you are painfully BAD!!

Tax increase, inflation, long lines at gas stations, healthcare in tatters, companies like the following have packed up:
1. GSK
2. Sanofi
3. Equinor
4. PZ Cussons
5. Proctor & Gamble
6. Binance
7. Bolt (is packing)
8. Microsoft (is packing)

and these ones are 2 minutes from becoming distressed assets:

1. Nestle (is in distress)
2. Nigeria Brewery (is in distress)

. . . and yet, this one is more interested in seeing the president take a picture with the coach. :oops: :oops: You guys do not know which part of your body is paining you, clearly! :roll:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:35 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Cheers.
Don't worry, they will find a way to attribute any success Finidi has to his oyibo assistants.

Dem go even label Finidi a Figure Head.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I was thinking of that as well. We shall be watching, nonetheless.

But seriously, though, I am beginning to learn a bit more about Finidi. Here, I am assuming that these reports are actually true (Remember, this stuff is being reported by the rag named Owngoal.com). If the story turns out to be true, then I have added respect for Finidi. How did he get the NFF agree on these appointments? Usually, it is the NFF that appoints these assistants or if the manager is to appoint them then they are paid from that manager's wages. Thus, I doff my hat to Finidi if this is actually true. He has won some respect here. If he indeed appoints these assistants then he wields the power in that manager room, without question.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

So Finidi is not a slave? Hmmm.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm
:???: