FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS( 1 non Nigerian)

Adisboy
FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS( 1 non Nigerian)

Post by Adisboy »

Seen this through different sources, then Owngoal also confirms. See below;

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/05/08/f ... okachi-in/
Re: FINIDI PICKS 3 FOREIGN ASSISTANTS

Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

His closest assistant will be a German - Nigerian
His match reader will be a foreigner
His physical trainer will be a foreigner.

Amokachi will be 2nd assistant, de-facto Nff representative. :laugh:

Finidi has chosen to insulate himself from any potential sabotage from any angle. The devil is a liar.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:27 pm Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Finidi has chosen to insulate himself from any potential sabotage from any angle. The devil is a liar.
Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Let’s wait for the black panthers to come and give him their WOWO title. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Amokachi should be nowhere near the SE. I listened to him run commentary and his analysis has no depth.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:27 pm Finidi na smart man. He know Nigerians very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yup! He knows your kind. Spiteful, hateful and disloyal. This is you supporting an opponent against your own country because we threw your white daddy into the trash where he belongs. You will forever be in the same deplorable basket as VanCity for taking sides against your own country, being treasonous and spineless. :oops:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:32 pm You thinking what I'm thinking? :|
This could be one of the greatest revenge qualifications series in our lifetime. I'll tell you what though, Kongi the Emirbof Amalaland will remain neutral. :|
Doesn't uoue Bible say the meek will inherit the earth? :laugh: :laugh: A nuclear siddon look has been activated.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=313415&p=5890643&hi ... n#p5890643
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED

Finidi will be the most successful Nigerian coach for the SE yet. Fake Agents will not smell the team.

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:01 pm Amokachi should be nowhere near the SE. I listened to him run commentary and his analysis has no depth.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dem Rolexes wont sell themselves.

you people , leave Our Finidi alone. Let the man cook

Fantastic if he has been given a free hand to pick his assistants

aruako1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:03 pm Fantastic if he has been given a free hand to pick his assistants
Gernot Rohr abi na Westerhof

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

highbury wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED
I sense a small shift in goalpost positioning here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The same divide and conquer they use in politics. The NFF guys are using on Nigerians. Some people will fall for the nonsense.
The debate was never about FC vs LC. It is about not discriminating against local coaches. Treat local coaches the same way you treat foreign coaches.
They should also give assistant coaches contracts. It will be difficult to get the best assistants under a pay as you go arraangement.
Once we do hire the assitants, they are free to accept another job. But I expect Findi to rely on people he trusts. His friends, people he has a long term relationship. People that want to make a name for themselves. People willing to build up their resumes. Having NIgeria on their CV is good.

Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.
Yea just like Nationalization of PB to AP helped

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Damunk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 pm
highbury wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm It is within his right to pick his assistant whether foreign or local. The head coach must be of the Nigerian stock. QED
I sense a small shift in goalpost positioning here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No shift. We are talking about assistants, not head coach. I have remained consistent.

Damunk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Let’s wait for the black panthers to come and give him their WOWO title. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You guys just can’t stand it when a black man is in charge and has oyibo assistants. This is the new paradigm for Nigerian football so, get used to it🤔❗️

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

You guys just can’t stand it when a black man is in charge and has oyibo assistants. This is the new paradigm for Nigerian football so, get used to it🤔❗️

Don't worry, they will find a way to attribute any success Finidi has to his oyibo assistants.

Dem go even label Finidi a Figure Head.

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm Paying a local coach in Naira also helps the Naira. Made in Nigeria. IF I were Tinubu, I would have a photo op with Finidi.
In addition to the more than 5 foreign multi-national companies which left Nigeria in 2023 (after the Drug Lord took office), last week, Microsoft announced that they will be closing their offices - making more than 200 professionals jobless - most (or all) of whom are tech-bros and tech-sis, who will now take their brilliant minds and leave the country for greener pastures. Bolt also confirmed a list of lay-offs in their Lagos, Nigeria operations.

However, what you are more interested in is seeing the President take time out of, what should be, a very busy and critical schedule to take a picture with your national team coach.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are BAD! VERY VERY BAD!! You are the worst thing to happen to that country. I saw a very interesting quote earlier "a tree with rotten sap, cannot produce a clean fruit." Nigerians are the sap, the fruit is the leadership. There is a reason most of our leaders are BAD! Most of you are painfully BAD!!

Tax increase, inflation, long lines at gas stations, healthcare in tatters, companies like the following have packed up:
1. GSK
2. Sanofi
3. Equinor
4. PZ Cussons
5. Proctor & Gamble
6. Binance
7. Bolt (is packing)
8. Microsoft (is packing)

and these ones are 2 minutes from becoming distressed assets:

1. Nestle (is in distress)
2. Nigeria Brewery (is in distress)

. . . and yet, this one is more interested in seeing the president take a picture with the coach. :oops: :oops: You guys do not know which part of your body is paining you, clearly! :roll:

Cellular wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:35 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm

Idonbilivit!
Why foreigners again?

Don't worry, they will find a way to attribute any success Finidi has to his oyibo assistants.

Dem go even label Finidi a Figure Head.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I was thinking of that as well. We shall be watching, nonetheless.

But seriously, though, I am beginning to learn a bit more about Finidi. Here, I am assuming that these reports are actually true (Remember, this stuff is being reported by the rag named Owngoal.com). If the story turns out to be true, then I have added respect for Finidi. How did he get the NFF agree on these appointments? Usually, it is the NFF that appoints these assistants or if the manager is to appoint them then they are paid from that manager's wages. Thus, I doff my hat to Finidi if this is actually true. He has won some respect here. If he indeed appoints these assistants then he wields the power in that manager room, without question.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

So Finidi is not a slave? Hmmm.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Lolly wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm

:???: