Our Lookman vs Marseille

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Our Lookman vs Marseille

Post by kawawa »

And he scores.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Lookman vs Marseille

Post by Dammy »

“Easily Dispensable” Lookman scores the opening goal against Marseille in the Europa League semifinal
Last edited by Dammy on Thu May 09, 2024 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am happy
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

An he gets an assist. 2-0
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lookman is a baller,
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Xavi Alonzo must have smoked tuchel's weed today. Why are his best players on the bench???
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Lucky own goal. He better bring on Big Vic to finish the job.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Lookman quietly putting up a great season: Finals of AFCON, Europa, Italian Cup and scoring important goals along way.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

2-2 Leverkusen!!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Lookman vs Vic B+Tella for final. An SE will win an European trophy this year
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

kawawa wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 pm Lookman quietly putting up a great season: Finals of AFCON, Europa, Italian Cup and scoring important goals along way.
Leverkusen have the German FA Cup final as well
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

PSG, Inter and UTD are in for Lookman this summer
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:49 am PSG, Inter and UTD are in for Lookman this summer
I prefer Inter for Lookman.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:49 am PSG, Inter and UTD are in for Lookman this summer
Wow! So an easily dispensable player according to the forum sage can attract the attention of 3 of the biggest teams in world football?
Shows how much he knows!
He could become the new “Victor Moses”. He took his time adapting to African football and has not looked back since. Lookman could end up being our best ever foreign born player
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:12 am
Wow! So an easily dispensable player according to the forum sage can attract the attention of 3 of the biggest teams in world football?
Shows how much he knows!
He could become the new “Victor Moses”. He took his time adapting to African football and has not looked back since. Lookman could end up being our best ever foreign born player
This is why we are absolutely right in going for these so-called “rejects” and for keeping them tracked on the ‘Eagles Nest’ rather than ‘World Forum’ while they are still eligible.

Remember how Lookman was routinely insulted here when he was still weighing up his options, before he finally committed.
We keep pushing until game over.
Adarabioyo and Oliseh will remain on Eagles Nest until further notice.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Shows how much he knows!
This is the player some here are claiming should sit for Kelechi depending on the formation. I ask which forward position does Nacho play better than him. On current form it’s Vic, him and Boniface in tier 1 everyone else is tier 2 and Boniface is yet to replicate his club form in the super eagles
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ugly boy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:02 am
Shows how much he knows!
This is the player some here are claiming should sit for Kelechi depending on the formation. I ask which forward position does Nacho play better than him. On current form it’s Vic, him and Boniface in tier 1 everyone else is tier 2 and Boniface is yet to replicate his club form in the super eagles
Yep. He should start ahead of Iheanacho if he is fit. Nacho can be a good substitute when he wants to play.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 am
Shows how much he knows!
This is why we are absolutely right in going for these so-called “rejects” and for keeping them tracked on the ‘Eagles Nest’ rather than ‘World Forum’ while they are still eligible.

Remember how Lookman was routinely insulted here when he was still weighing up his options, before he finally committed.
We keep pushing until game over.
Adarabioyo and Oliseh will remain on Eagles Nest until further notice.
I am so happy for him. I don't think he should go near Man United though.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

aruako1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 am
ugly boy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:02 am
Shows how much he knows!
Yep. He should start ahead of Iheanacho if he is fit. Nacho can be a good substitute when he wants to play.
Precisely even Stevie wonder can see that. The dessers and nacho combo I will give finidi a pass being that it is a friendly but his detractors trying to justify it for competitive games are just making excuses to support a local coach at all costs. You can support but point out the obvious if it makes no sense. Moffi and Sadiq are even a level above those two