Who can get Super Eagles back to the Glory Days

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oduco
Egg
Egg
Who can get Super Eagles back to the Glory Days

Post by oduco »

Yes I know we sucked big time on Teusday. I know our formation was crap. I even believe CCC has no clue to get us anywhere.

Can someone please tell us which foriegn coach would coach Nigeria with our players feelling too big for there boots?

Ayo Akinfe please help

Oduco
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Getting us back to the glory days is a combination of several factors. If you bring in Fabio Capello, Fergie or Wenger, with the cluless nfa at the helm of affairs, the coach will simply walk away.
We got to the hey days because Westerhoff had a big bro, he could walk to and get things done the way it should be done, not waiting for those inepts at the nfa.
They took 2 years talking about hiring a coach and when they did , they ended up embarassing not only the poor guy, but the nation as well, they knew deep down , this would happen, but they pretended all was well.
If as a manger i know what to do and refuse to do, i should be sacked, it is even worse than someone who does not.
The will to return to the glorious days must be there, it does not rest with just signing an FC, because if they do, i foresee a situation where FIFA will ban us for not paying the coach, that is how bad things have become in that country.
But how can you return to glory days when the whole country is racing down the hill, does it make any sense. hardly to me.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oduco
Egg
Egg

Post by oduco »

oloye,

I hear you Oloye but what hope now men we don suffer ohhh for the hands of this big headed idiots.

Oduco
http://www.awooze.com

http://www.awoozetalk.com
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Ayo
azuka

Post by azuka »

Oduco
Can someone please tell us which foriegn coach would coach Nigeria with our players feelling too big for there boots
Forget the Wenger, Ferguson, Arigo Saachi of this world. I have a name for you. He is IVICA OSIM currently with Jef United in Japan. If you remember the era when Yugoslavia unleashed its soccer repoitre on the whole world, then you will remember IVICA OSIM. The beautiful about this guys is that he is from a Third World country and will thus demand a mountain when all we can provide is a mouse hill. If indeed Nigeria is serious about an FC, he is the man we should go for.

But that is neither here nor there. There is a coach on seat right now. We should do all we can to support him either good or bad. At least until after the competition.

BTW, thanks a lot. You can not quantify the joy you have given me.
NaijaOlu
Egg
Egg

Post by NaijaOlu »

i will always go for Henri Kazperzak.. This guy understands african football and comes to the table with a lot of Technical inputs... We are all living witnesses to his exploits both in africa and europe.
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

The NFA is perennially broke and most of these guys are under contract and if we need their services it would require the NFA to buy them out their contract.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I dunno who can, but I certainly know who can't...Chukwu!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

Bring back Amodu, support him with Kafaru Alabi, Owubokiri and Erico/Rufai and we should be Okay with good adminisyrative support
great goal!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Cross wrote:The NFA is perennially broke and most of these guys are under contract and if we need their services it would require the NFA to buy them out their contract.
is that so?
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

Franz Beckenbauer!!!!!!