Cameroon 5 Zimbabwe 3 - FULL TIME !!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Ijapa wrote:Did Mboma really score that first goal or did he chance Etoo?
To be frank, he chanced Etoo, but who knows what would have happened if he didn't.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Wey dat Ayo, we im head, wey all those apostles of tired legs, in Africa our old dont get tired they mature , it is in Europe that they discard their old people as waste pipes, for Africa we cherish our Papas in every area of life, because wisdom and experience wey no dey market or any school dey with dem.
No wonder we have alll kind of problem in naija boys all over the place, no man , i mean real man, most of them have not even fionish growing their pubic hairs, there was a time when SE lines out the size of them will scare you, will any attacker be afraid of baby face Yobo, fine boy Abbey, Yamayam Enyeama, show boy Baba, or Kanu wey look like im go double anytime, and a host of players not known in Africa save for their agents touting how great they are on this site.
No our team apart from JJ and Kanu is an ordinary team using the name Nigeria to look big.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That is character, something a coach who knows his salt impacts on his team.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

hehehehehe i see awe in deed if mouth widen any more i go beging wonder what her past time be???? :wink: :mrgreen:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Its been a half to remember, especially for Zimbabwe. Saved by thw whistle would be a more than apt way to put this.

Hopefully, they will have enough time to take a deep breath and put the brakes on.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Eto for earn a goal and f he cant score 1 on 1 he should know better to even try and claim that shot deflection!! omo.. make him show more pride than that!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Be laik say it is the end of the road for Zimbabwe!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Really KOC, they were indeed saved by the whistle.

BTW - does anyone know where the Cameroon nos 14 play (Mouku). That is one of the best players I have seen in the championship so far. Very intelligent footballer.
To stop trying is to start dying
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Oba from Montreal wrote:
Ijapa wrote:Did Mboma really score that first goal or did he chance Etoo?
To be frank, he chanced Etoo, but who knows what would have happened if he didn't.
Did u see Mboma's face when Etoo tried to tell him that the goal was his - There was no better way to say Gerrrrooouuut from hia!! :lol: :mrgreen:
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Makoun II plays for Lille football club ( A first Div in France)
Last edited by mblack76 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The zimbabwean defence appears to be suffering from the same sleeping sickness that afflicted Yobo against Morocco. The goals that Cameroon have scored appear to be going in one by one in slow motion with zim defenders looking like pregnant cows. Not taking anything away from Cameroon who appear to be highly motivated to win this game, that 2nd goal by Mbami was so laughable I am surprised that the sleeping zim defenders did not join in his goal celebrations.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

I feel for thyeir keeper though - he has made some stellar saves
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Does anyone feel our SE can bounce back like Cameroun did today?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

His name is Makoun. Plays for Lille in France.
Shownoja wrote:Really KOC, they were indeed saved by the whistle.

BTW - does anyone know where the Cameroon nos 14 play (Mouku). That is one of the best players I have seen in the championship so far. Very intelligent footballer.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Zimbabwe for try but it seems as if cameroon have decided to make them Do ba le!! and take that whipping or should i say flogging??hehehehe :mrgreen: Zimbabwe look like an abused wife after husband no get him meal! hehehehehehe :mrgreen:
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Its a Goal wrote:Does anyone feel our SE can bounce back like Cameroun did today?
I certainly do hope so, though I would be prudent and say I don't quite see that happening unless someone does CCC's job for him.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

If the SE play with same level of commitment as Cameroun has done so far in this game, SA is going down big time.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Its a Goal wrote:Does anyone feel our SE can bounce back like Cameroun did today?
As long as they pull their fingers out ....... There is no reason why they shouild not
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

i dont think Nigeria have that same pace as did cameroon but i hope they do bounce back with a vengance or i no go hear word finish!!
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Zimbabwe were punished for giving Cameroun too many corners and throw-ins near the box. This will be an attacking affair in the second half as Zimbabwe must come out of their shell and test the holes in midfield left by virtually the whole Camerounian team surging to attack. The Zimbabwe midfield must become bolder. Cameroun on the other hand will bo best if they keep taking the game to Zimbabwe to cover up their frailties defending on the run.

The Second goal from an inspired solo run by Modeste Mbami down the pitch aside Zimbabwe are putting up a spirited effort, wether this will be enoug remains to be seen. It looks bleak at the moment.

Kneedeep's highlights:

Silly haircuts: 0 Even the Sango worshippers(lads with braid look smart)

Cool choreographed goal celebrations: 1(Patrick Mboma's hand on head "headache" after goal number 3)

Uniquely African spectacle: No juju men in sight today, but MTN have shown themselves to be backstabbers by kitting the Cameroun supporters club with part of the $200 Million they made in Nigeria last year, scumbags.
Last edited by Kneedeep on Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Stopyra10 wrote:Zimbabwe for try but it seems as if cameroon have decided to make them Do ba le!! and take that whipping or should i say flogging??hehehehe :mrgreen: Zimbabwe look like an abused wife after husband no get him meal! hehehehehehe :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

dont yu think it will be a good idea if we go out in the 1st round instead of meeting the likes of cameroon
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

IAG
Not with these players, no i dont think so, the only person with that kind of fire in him is JAG, Yakubu will huff and puff, JJ has too much responsibility, and that defence i dont have one bit of confidence . No i dont think so, the days of naija whooping teams 3-0 to me looks over for now. I hope iam wrong
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho