Cameroon 5 Zimbabwe 3 - FULL TIME !!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

i hope he does not score!!!! :twisted:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Oba from Montreal wrote:Eurosports commentators doing nothing but talk about Nigeria -

Say it is stupid for Nigeria to announce the search of a new coach while we are "still" in the competition and that "they (referring to Nigeria) are their own worst enemy".
its true now
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

cameroon on the attack!! but broken up .. they still have the ball though! atouba crooses but too far!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Oba from Montreal[/color] wrote:Eurosports commentators doing nothing but talk about Nigeria -

Say it is stupid for Nigeria to announce the search of a new coach while we are "still" in the competition and that "they (referring to Nigeria) are their own worst enemy".
At this point, nothing we do or say can save our souls, unfortunately :(.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Yujam,

no arguement there. Eto'o is better at carving out the chances but then he's a #9 and is supposed to TAKE those chances. i'd take JAG as a pointman anyday.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Who told u NFA knew what the word motivation means. Chukwu should just try to get as much Estacode and match bonus as he can get his hands on
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

5 -3 best goal
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

GOAL!!!! ZIMBABWE!!!
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Beutiful goal by Zim
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

A BANGER OF A SHOT!!!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

that was a sweeeeeeeet goal
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

shame only a minute to go plus xtra time
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Oba from Montreal wrote:Eurosports commentators doing nothing but talk about Nigeria -

na lie e talk?

Just look at how they'll make CCC scape goat after the ANC
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

5 - 3!!! Na wa o!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

i disagree ..3 goal by zimbabwe is a beauty!!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

ZIM scores. Goal of the tournament :?:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

cameroons defense is suspect to lapses

FORZA JUVE
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Yujam,

Well if we do our homework well, we supposed fit get draw for Harare, but of course that is a big IF
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

they are totally beatable
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Letter of Aplogy on behalf of Zimbabwe
Dear sirs/masters
we will like to use this opportunity to beg for your forgiveness, for a minute we thought you are like SE that can be chanced, we thought you were that eagle that has been caged by everyone, so we thought if we quickly put one over you, you will lie down like you have been doing of late.
We should have known, how dangerous a wounded Lion is, for being so cheeky we are so sorry, we apologise from the depth of our heart. You are truly the champions and really you are indomitable.
We promise never to repeat this mistake again, it was a terrible mistake on our part, please forgive us.
signed
Zimbabwe FA
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

shaq wrote:ZIM scores. Goal of the tournament :?:
i think so. that was a cracker..
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

coner for cameroon!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 more than Nigeria has attempted :evil:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!