Are Cameroon Still As Strong As They Were 2 Years Ago

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fadatiko
Egg
Egg
Are Cameroon Still As Strong As They Were 2 Years Ago

Post by fadatiko »

I doubt Cameroon are are still as strong as they were at the last nations cup. In that tournament, they did not concede in the first two round. This time round they have conceded 4 goals already. They might just not be as dangerous as they are being Portrayed.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I think they are better.

African football has come of age big time. The opposition is better than the last time around!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Taking the evidence from the first two games they played, they are still as good and have the potential to be better than 2 yaers ago.
To stop trying is to start dying
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

No they are not as strong, they are stronger .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Fadatiko, it would appear to be a resounding yes to ya queshion
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Same old Cameroun to me.Always have been a bit naive at times.and they do tend to go to sleep once in a while.BUT THAT MIDFIELD AND ATTACK.SHEI!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Plenty of young guys in the team. So they are learning their trade all over again. But we will see how they fare against Egypt.
Last edited by mlkama on Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

oloye wrote:No they are not as strong, they are stronger .
Oloye, you got it right! Cameroon is stonger. Being scored on doesn't mean you're not better all around. Defense needs some work I would agree
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
Ofoje2
Egg
Egg

Post by Ofoje2 »

They ve become more RIGID, if thats what you mean.
Enugu Rangers Supporters Club
don1
Egg
Egg

Post by don1 »

I think offensively they are more dangerous this year. Defensively, I'm not too sure, one thing I know is that they played with more flair in today's game with their 3-4-3 formation. Hard to see any side in this tourney (perhaps besides Senegal holding them from scoring). many will argue they are favourites by some distance
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Mboma is just hot! I don't think ther's much of a difference..except maybe Djemba Djemba now plays for Man U and Mbami now plays for PSG!!!!

Of course they are definitely better!