UNBELIEVABLE! Agali, Aiyegbeni, Baba sent home!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

well can safely look forward to wasting this getting dish network for nothing! when cameroon win there next game, senegal are already up by a nice goal from MaMa by diouf.. naija NFA is causing more commotion with players home for such ordeal!!! a fine is not sufficient after the tournament??? i mean do we really need more Wahala added to the already troubled one!??
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Toyin, it's people like you that causes more trouble in camp. 3 players broke camp rules, what do you do, pick a name out of a hat and send one home? Or do you find out which one has the most influencial god father?

Rule of law dictates, you deal with all accordingly.

Yes the team might have been weakened, but we've just saved ourselves future indescipline

toyin133 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:Omey, we have a choice
Let the players do what they whant and the youger players learn from them, or

No matter what the cost, instill decipline. This is a matter of "short term loss and long term gain".

I would rather this happen now than in a world cup year. This players will not have flauted the rules if they were on club duty.

omey2k4 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:If this is true, I fully support the suspension. Decipline has always been one of our biggest problem. No player is bigger than a nation. Even if we go out at the group stage, it would have been a lesson worht teaching the players.

I wish players were suspended when they fail to report to camp. What do you think European countries would have done?
I dont believe UR applauding this at all!U guys always support garbage decisions!
My friend, you send one player home to instil discipline not three.
Common sense should have prevailed, the team is now irrevocably weakened
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

such a harsh punishment makes one wonder if the authorities are not trying to shift the blame for whats gone wrong onto the players.

I am stretching my mind trying to imagine what they could have done to warrant this.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Guys this is too much. why are we our biggest enemies ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Send Chukwu home too... :mrgreen:

I wonder what was that "camp rule" they broke? :mrgreen:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Well well well, i thought they said there was no rift in camp, lies lies upon lies, this is beginning to look like Libya82 to me, i said something when we lost the last match that what was needed in the camp more than formation was peace and stability, some people shut me down saying we needed more than that, i wonder what formation we will play now, with all these going on.
I say once more there is more to football than formation, formation is the physical manifestation of orderliness and organisation in a team(sorry i invented this one). If your team spirit is disorganised, if your camp is in disarray, no amount of DM or 3-5-2 can save such team, i rest my case.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

on the contrary..im not bothered by yak.. but why agali and cele??? :evil:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
voodoo
Egg
Egg

Post by voodoo »

This is great, no player should feel they are too big for the eagles. I say kickout all the bad eggs.
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

KickOff Chief wrote,

There are more developments coming in. This is getting even more serious

kickoff chief, please not more bad newSSSSSSS!!! :shock: :shock:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Pajimoh u need to prove ya facts before U start running ya mouth.What camp rules did they brake?U read a news and jumped into conclusion.People like just talk witrhout thinking.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

i fear that we are finished in this ANC and for a long time in football a name for the ages to speak of in "what if" with naija soccer!!! wasted talents going fown the drain because of irresponsible boffuns at the head of our football!!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

by the way, does anyone know of any precedent for this & what the offences were.

unless they committed something major, this is not discipline. its madness.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

omey2k4 wrote:Pajimoh u need to prove ya facts before U start running ya mouth.What camp rules did they brake?U read a news and jumped into conclusion.People like just talk witrhout thinking.
thats how things are over here. Already they are hailing the news. WTF...
Nobody knows what happened. So why don't we all jsut SHUT UP
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

i would have rather we lose on the field of play than off it!!!As the man said
things fall apart, the centre cannot hold

This time tomorrow we may well be on the way home!!! Jesus, my signature has come to life(again!!!!!!) :shock: :shock:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Stopyra10
If na only this ANC man for no dey too sad. But i see us dashing madly back into those days of being in the football wilderness, how ironic, 10 years ago our football rose to it's peak, 10 years after we are beginning to crumble right from the same venue . mmmmmm No kingdom truly last for ever except the Kingdom up there. I suppose our era has come and gone .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cidoski
Egg
Egg

Post by cidoski »

na wa o, sky is even reporting this as a breaking news. beginning of the end of the nations cup for nigeria
Never argue with an angel*. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience........ha ha ha
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

If C3 drop Kanu who will play upfront.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Word out of the Super Eagles camp is that a number of players are holding coach Christian Chukwu responsible for Tuesday,s loss to Morocco claiming that he does not listen to the advice of his assistants.

According to sources, the players said that efforts by assistant coach Austin Eguavoen to get Chukwu to change his game plan and personnel ahead of the match were rebuffed by the head coach who insisted on having his way.

"Eguavoen and some of the players told Chukwu not to start with both Jay Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu primarily because they arrived camp very late. It was felt that he should start with the team that played most of the freindlies while in Portugal including the 3-2 win over Cologne because having played together for some time they are used to themselves.But he (Chukwu) decided to tinker with the team with predicable results. They did not play like a team," explained the source.

In view of this latest set back it is very likely that Chukwu will ring changes for the all important match with South Africa on Saturday. The Eagles can not afford to lose the game if they are to still have interest in the competition.
MIAMI VICE
Egg
Egg
ANY REPLACEMENTS ?

Post by MIAMI VICE »

ANY ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING REPLACEMENTS FOR THE PLAYERS SENT HOME.
MIAMI VICE "IS DA MAN"
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

PaJimoh wrote:Toyin, it's people like you that causes more trouble in camp. 3 players broke camp rules, what do you do, pick a name out of a hat and send one home? Or do you find out which one has the most influencial god father?

Rule of law dictates, you deal with all accordingly.

Yes the team might have been weakened, but we've just saved ourselves future indescipline

toyin133 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:Omey, we have a choice
Let the players do what they whant and the youger players learn from them, or

No matter what the cost, instill decipline. This is a matter of "short term loss and long term gain".

I would rather this happen now than in a world cup year. This players will not have flauted the rules if they were on club duty.

omey2k4 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:If this is true, I fully support the suspension. Decipline has always been one of our biggest problem. No player is bigger than a nation. Even if we go out at the group stage, it would have been a lesson worht teaching the players.

I wish players were suspended when they fail to report to camp. What do you think European countries would have done?
I dont believe UR applauding this at all!U guys always support garbage decisions!
My friend, you send one player home to instil discipline not three.
Common sense should have prevailed, the team is now irrevocably weakened
PA jimoh I think the emotion of the moment is getting the better of you. A proper reading of my post will tell you that I suggested no such thing. When the alleged offence has been comitted by more than one player, you look for other forms of punishment rather than weakening your team on the basis of some spurious point. It's called pragmatism
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Omey2k, we are all working under the assumption that they have broken camp rules. I that is the case all my comments stand.

My comments were not made bsed on the fact that someone did not like these boys faces and just decided to send them home.

You know what our problem is, we are willing to put up with so much BS, as long as we have a good tournament. Well wake up guys. You want a desciplined team? there's a cost.

omey2k4 wrote:Pajimoh u need to prove ya facts before U start running ya mouth.What camp rules did they brake?U read a news and jumped into conclusion.People like just talk witrhout thinking.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

And CCC takes responsibility for the action.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... bility.php

I will get all the inside track from him as soon as he gets back from training. As can be expected, he is not in the best of moods for a chat at the moment.

I will also be speaking with a couple of players later on too.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

naa waa... KOC, is it possible to get an inside gist as to what the players maraton meeting was about ? :?:
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE